What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

China's future isn't the brightest.

Obama,already pointed that Democracy and economic prosperity go hand-in-hand,he indirectly pointed towards China.

China's enjoying a good time right now,so are we.;)
But India's future is brighter than China.

You don't even know me and have like 20/30 posts yet you're accusing me of hypocrisy, sweet!

It's against the forum rules to speak about other forums, but you're all welcome to carry this discussion forward to any other Indian/Chinese/Neutral forums.

Also Indians are no exception so off-course there will be Indian counterparts of Chinese trolls ie, IndiaRocks, Peaceful Indian etc.

Just one sip of the wine is enough to tell the good from the bad.

Last edited:

Obama,already pointed that Democracy and economic prosperity go hand-in-hand,he indirectly pointed towards China.

yeah and we enjoy our good time 3 x more than india cos our economy is 3x bigger than yrs + we are a head of u on almost everything.

careless1.jpg

It's kind of becoming very tiring arguing with you, I'll try a last attempt.

Show me an instance when any state or non-state organizations in India was behind any innocent blood in China? Here I'm asking for prove or an official statement by CCP, not your personal opinion. You either show that or I'll leave you and your groupies to roam free in the thread now on.

You did not answer my question, but it is not surprising, because you have been dodging the question, just playing with words. However, I will answer your question, you will get, with a fringe.

This is planned by the Tibetan independence movement, you do not tell me you do not know where its home base?.

A Most Brutal Day In Their Life

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/28/world/asia/28victims.html?_r=1

Last edited:
You can avoid the problem, as much as possible to play with words, such a small smart do you think is really smart? Our answer will just look at the reality, those little tricks will have no role in the face of reality.

So to summarize:

1. Chinese think that the very fact that Dalai Lama is allowed to stay in India, as well as so many refugees, is a mistake on India's part.
2. Indians say, "hey, we are not allowing any anti-China activities, so whats wrong? They are just refugees".
3. Chinese say, "No, you cannot have them on your land, since they plot anti-China activities. India says, "NO,they don't, you better prove it".

And steps 1 to 3 repeat in infinite loop. I don't see any meeting point at all, there is no point in continuing the discussion. But the basic issue here is, if both countries are willing to put 50 year old events behind them, only then can there be cooperation.

Otherwise, we'll again see an era of opposing camps and alliances being formed, and another long long cold war.

So to summarize:

1. Chinese think that the very fact that Dalai Lama is allowed to stay in India, as well as so many refugees, is a mistake on India's part.
2. Indians say, "hey, we are not allowing any anti-China activities, so whats wrong? They are just refugees".
3. Chinese say, "No, you cannot have them on your land, since they plot anti-China activities. India says, "NO,they don't, you better prove it".

And steps 1 to 3 repeat in infinite loop. I don't see any meeting point at all, there is no point in continuing the discussion. But the basic issue here is, if both countries are willing to put 50 year old events behind them, only then can there be cooperation.

Otherwise, we'll again see an era of opposing camps and alliances being formed, and another long long cold war.

In general I agree with you, but the relative, the China to interfere in Kashmir, India also needs to shut up, because we have done the same in the past 50 years.

So to summarize:

Refugees, religion leader, political asylum, freedom of speech, democracy, freedom fighter, that is the word game which Indians are never tired of playing.

First, they are not refugees, they are secessionists.
Second, India government's permitting those secessionists to set up an exiled governmet on your soil is a blatant anti-China activity.
Third, Tibetan government-in-exile stationing in India is a proof.

This is becoming a infinite loop because you are too shy to acknowledge they are a bunch of separatists and by hosting them, India is intervening in China's internal affairs. Your dishonesty on this matter leads to the dilemma of this discussion.

It is not 50 years old event, because India is still doing that. Indians are the ones who keep on itching us on this, Indians are also the ones who suggest us put it behind. How ironical!

Deep inside Indian hearts, you know better than anyone what it means by hosting Dalai Lama and why you are hosting them. Indian government knows it pretty well, by doing this it has broken the rules. So when China issued stapled visa policy to Kashmir, there was nothing Indian government could do. A rule violator has no say when others are playing a tit-for-tat for his little trick. And i am pretty sure similar incidents will happen constantly in the future as long as India refuses to stop messing up with China on Tibet.

Once again, i hope Indians can understand why China is doing this and who should be responsible for that, when another general who is from Kashmir is denied visa by China.

And don't threaten us with cold war, India is the one who has been playing duplicity here, not China. Plus, India alone is not capable of starting a cold war against China at all, at most India can be manipulated by US when circling China.

Last edited:
First, they are not refugees, they are secessionists.
Second, India government's permitting those secessionists to set up an exiled governmet on your soil is a blatant anti-China activity.
Third, Tibetan government-in-exile stationing India is a proof.

Yes, they are secessionists and separatists.

The problem is, the Western media likes to paint the "Tibetan government in exile" as "victims" of China. Look at how the US president, and the European presidents, welcome the Dalai lama as if he is some sort of hero.

Ask the average Westerner/Indian etc. what they think of the Dalai lama, and they will usually have a positive impression of him, because that is what they see in the media.

This is the fundamental problem... the massive difference in perceptions. If you ask the Indians to throw out the Tibetan government in exile, they won't do it, because they perceive the "Tibetan government in exile" to be victims of China.

Yes, they are secessionists and separatists.

The problem is, the Western media likes to paint the "Tibetan government in exile" as "victims" of China. Look at how the US president, and the European presidents, welcome the Dalai lama as if he is some sort of hero.

Ask the average Westerner/Indian etc. what they think of the Dalai lama, and they will usually have a positive impression of him, because that is what they see in the media.

...and why you think that Chinese media is different from the world media, and is always presenting factually correct and true stories to all Chinese people.

This is the fundamental problem... the massive difference in perceptions. If you ask the Indians to throw out the Tibetan government in exile, they won't do it, because they perceive the "Tibetan government in exile" to be victims of China.

The Government of India does not recognize this so-called "Tibetan government in exile". Is it not enough, buddy?

...and why you think that Chinese media is different from the world media, and is always presenting factually correct and true stories to all Chinese people.

The Government of India does not recognize this so-called "Tibetan government in exile". Is it not enough, buddy?

The 1959 Tibetan uprising is a historical fact. They tried to overthrow Chinese rule, which makes them separatists.

1959 Tibetan uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never claimed that Chinese media is perfect. Regardless, there is no state media in Hong Kong anyway.

And I have said before that I have not seen any evidence that the Indian government is supporting separatists in China. The fact that the Tibetan government in exile resides within India, to me is simply a political chip that COULD be used against us. Same as with the Chinese claims over AP, they are both political chips.

The 1959 Tibetan uprising is a historical fact. They tried to overthrow Chinese rule, which makes them separatists.

1959 Tibetan uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never claimed that Chinese media is perfect. Regardless, there is no state media in Hong Kong anyway.

And I have said before that I have not seen any evidence that the Indian government is supporting separatists in China. The fact that the Tibetan government in exile resides within India, to me is simply a political chip that COULD be used against us. Same as with the Chinese claims over AP, they are both political chips.

Don't you agree that Indian official recognition of Tibet as part of mainland China has a stronger bearing than this so-called 'political chip'. While India has made an official stance w.r.t Tibet, I don't see if China has openly cleared her position on AP. As such, I think that this political chip (Tibet) thing is just a myth/farce.

couldn't get !

please , explane....

How China using Pak to slow India's rise ...

As such, I think that this political chip (Tibet) thing is just a myth/farce.

I disagree. Whether or not the Indian government ever plans to use the Tibetan government in exile, nobody knows for sure. I personally don't think they will.

However, the mere fact that it is there, and spouting out anti-China slogans, is already taken into account when the CCP makes decisions. So it's already a geopolitical factor.

Central Tibetan Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, why else would the Indian government host the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government in 1959?

If Nehru truly believed in "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai" then why host the very same people who tried to overthrow Chinese rule in Tibet?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom