What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

only 18 supporting chinese call on not attanding noble prize ceramony..

china has already worthless in the eyes of the world...

China has the 2nd largest economy in the world. India is only 11th. :rofl:

Nobody cares about India's pitiful growth because the base economy was so small to begin with.

Your government steals all your money and doesn't even give your starving people any food. No face at all.

What is happenning in PDF is just a epitome of Indian people's grudge against China, which means Indian people's hostility towards China is quite common.

People who just visits any of Indian websites, will find out that Indian people's resentment against China is beyond imagination. Resenting China is a widespread sentiment in Indian cyberspace, I am pretty sure CCP will take that into consideration when they are forming foreign policy.

You missed the point. 34% indians surveyed still do not regard China as a threat and this number was 46% till last year (2009) and even higher before that.

Only a few minor mitigating actions from China could have prevented this downfall.

things like:

a. denying visa to the Indian general.

b. Issuing stapled visas to people from J&K

c. Calling Indian Kashmir as 'disputed' while Pakistani kashmir as 'Part of Pakistan'.

Such things do not help the bilateral relationship buddy. We're not antagonistic to China as is indicated by the Graph I posted above. It's just that the recent actions of PRC have not really helped the bilateral ties.

You can't just blame everything on Indians and walk away. The fault is yours too.

What is happenning in PDF is just a epitome of Indian people's grudge against China, which means Indian people's hostility towards China is quite common.

People who just visits any of Indian websites, will find out that Indian people's resentment against China is beyond imagination. Resenting China is a widespread sentiment in Indian cyberspace, I am pretty sure CCP will take that into consideration when they are forming foreign policy.

Are you kiddin me? How did you come to that conclusion? Anyways its quite reasonable as China supports a terrorist organization that is banned by UN and even Pakistani Government. But thanks for your insight.

Nobody cares about India's pitiful growth because the base economy was so small to begin with.

You guys are boasting but you don't actually have anything apart from "dreams of the future" which are all fake anyway.

:rofl::rofl: Finally we are seeing the real 'Chinese-Dragon'. Let it out or may I should say dish it out. haha

I need to bookmark this thread..next time you take the high horse saying you are the reasonable man on this forum..we could just point to this.haha

Are you kiddin me? How did you come to that conclusion? Anyways its quite reasonable as China supports a terrorist organization that is banned by UN and even Pakistani Government. But thanks for your insight.

Yeah it was good of the CCP to support them wasn't it you fool. Now wish for some more. :D

:rofl::rofl: Finally we are seeing the real 'Chinese-Dragon'. Let it out or may I should say dish it out. haha

Yeah you can't reply to my argument because you know that even in 20 years you'll still have starving people on the street. Your base economy is just too small to begin with.

Don't bother talking to "luckyyy" he thinks that China is a "rogue state", and that China promotes terrorism.

Ta zhen shi ge sha zi. :rolleyes:

Well, this is important.
First, we need to tell them that the world does not revolve around India. If UNSC doesn't designate the organization as terrorist organization, then it is not a terror group, no matter how India thinks about it.

Second, We need to show real face of some Indian members. Indian members love praticising double standard when it comes to terrorism. Many Xinjiang separatists are already designated by UN as terrorists, but we have never heard any Indian member calls them terrorists, instead they all call these terrorists "freedom fighter".

But now they are accusing us of supporting terror group, you can't even make the UNSC designate them as terrorists.

Your government steals all your money and doesn't even give your starving people any food. No face at all.

frustrationgif.jpg

Well, this is important.
First, we need to tell them that the world does not revolve around India. If UNSC doesn't designate the organization as terrorist organization, then it is not a terror group, no matter how India thinks about it.

First of all, you need to learn that JuD is a UN , and by implication, UNSC, banned organisation.

Well, this is important.

Second, We need to show real face of some Indian members. Indian members love praticising double standard when it comes to terrorism. Many Xinjiang separatists are already designated by UN as terrorists, but we have never heard any Indian member calls them terrorists, instead they all call these terrorists "freedom fighter".

But now they are accusing us of supporting terror group, you can't even make the UNSC designate them as terrorists.

But are they killing your people by blowing themselves up? Did they even kill someone. How are you comparing these two organizations? please do some research before posting these idiotic comments.

Last edited:
Yeah you can't reply to my argument because you know that even in 20 years you'll still have starving people on the street. Your base economy is just too small to begin with.

Dude I gota give it to you man, I am tired just by reading and you are constantly trying to explain it to them. Hats off to you bro.

BigTree.CN said:

It has been designated as a terrorist organization by the UN, inspite of efforts by China

Like I said, go all out. No one cares about your rants. China's economy in 2000 was less than ours. But hey, whatever makes you happy..haha

CaptainJackSparrow said:
First of all, you need to learn that JuD is a UN , and by implication, UNSC, banned organisation.

Arrey this is old news actually, China tried to thwart action against JuD but failed. Now it's a banned terrorist organization

Back
Top Bottom