What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Yeah it was good of the CCP to support them wasn't it you fool. Now wish for some more. :D

Good for you. But then don't cry if India doesn't support you like in the Nobel peace prize thread.

Now are we calling names here, I can too you know. Please take a hike.

Good for you. But then don't cry if India doesn't support you like in the Nobel peace prize thread.

Now are we calling names here, I can too you know. Take a hike.

Nobody cries for India, your economy is too small and your poverty too great. :rofl:

Nobody cries for India, your economy is too small and your poverty too great. :rofl:

How does economy is even related to this? I don't even know what got into you.. You just became a troll monster.. I am not going to be provoked by you... I just laugh it out. But hey thanks for the comedy.

You missed the point. 34% indians surveyed still do not regard China as a threat and this number was 46% till last year (2009) and even higher before that.

Only a few minor mitigating actions from China could have prevented this downfall.

things like:

a. denying visa to the Indian general.

b. Issuing stapled visas to people from J&K

c. Calling Indian Kashmir as 'disputed' while Pakistani kashmir as 'Part of Pakistan'.

Such things do not help the bilateral relationship buddy. We're not antagonistic to China as is indicated by the Graph I posted above. It's just that the recent actions of PRC have not really helped the bilateral ties.

You can't just blame everything on Indians and walk away. The fault is yours too.

Mr Captain, I have been dealing with Indians on internet for quite a while, long before the stapled visa happened.

I don't deny there are Indian people who bears good will toward China, hoping China and India can cooperate with each other. And trust me, i had been one of those who upholded the idea of China India hand-in-hand creating an new era.

But after spending more a year in different Indian forums, reasoning, debating and sometimes quarrelling with different kind of Indians, I was disenchanted with that idea, because i found out India and Indian people hate China too much.

The things you mentioned in your post count for nothing if compared with what India has been doing to Tibet by hosting an exilted government on your soil.

Yeah I got that, when all of you Indians accused me of supporting terrorism. :lol:

Stupidity knows no boundaries I guess.

CD,certain things we Indians are emotional about,this being one of them.
Just like Chinese are about Japanese war crimes.
I didn't read the last 20 pages of what went on.But I believe you are mature enough of letting go of it now.

Mr Captain, I have been dealing with Indians on internet for quite a while, long before the stapled visa happened.

I don't deny there are Indian people who bears good will toward China, hoping China and India can cooperate with each other. And trust me, i had been one of those who upholded the idea of China India hand-in-hand creating an new era.

But after spending more a year in different Indian forums, reasoning, debating and sometimes quarrelling with different kind of Indians, I was disenchanted with that idea, because i found out India and Indian people hate China too much.

The things you mentioned in your post count for nothing if compared with what India has been doing to Tibet by hosting an exilted government on your soil.

Nope not really. We hate China supporting Pakistan. You should remember that Pakistan is the focal point. As you are supporter of our enemy, you should be clever enough to deduce why some of us Indians have our doubts on China.

a. You again missed the point as you again are implying that you are not at fault at all.

b. Upto 2009, nearly half of Indians did not perceive China to be threat. So what happened after that?

c. India does not recognise that 'govt. in exile' and India has time and again made it clear that we support Tibet being a part of China.

Back
Top Bottom