What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

That post was about "threat perception".

The real meat was here:

"Meanwhile, views toward China have turned sharply negative over the last year. In 2009, 46% of Indians expressed a positive view of China, compared with just 34% this year."

That's 34% and I'm sure it will be similar the other way around. Woohoo and all that sh*t.

46% in 2009.

34% in 2010 with half the year yet to end and with quite a few things China could have done but it chose not to.

Still, I'd say 34 isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.

It's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Alhamdolillah!

I am sure the JuD would be happy to have you as an honorary member. Their training camps near Muzaffarabad are conveniently accessible from Xinjiang province.

Yes CD, go and join JuD and become an internet warrior for a UN banned terrorist organisation accused of organising terrorist attacks in India. :lol:

46% in 2009.

34% in 2010 with half the year yet to end and with quite a few things China could have done but it chose not to.

Still, I'd say 34 isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.

It's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Couldn't care less to be honest.

Alhamdolillah!

I am sure the JuD would be happy to have you as an honorary member. Their training camps near Muzaffarabad are conveniently accessible from Xinjiang province.

Are you serious or were you kidding?

CD might just join it in the mood he is in today..haha

I didn't ask if CCP read :pdf: or not, I asked if CCP made its foreign policy based on what it read on :pdf:?

There's quite a difference between the two.

What is happenning in PDF is just a epitome of Indian people's grudge against China, which means Indian people's hostility towards China is quite common.

People who just visits any of Indian websites, will find out that Indian people's resentment against China is beyond imagination. Resenting China is a widespread sentiment in Indian cyberspace, I am pretty sure CCP will take that into consideration when they are forming foreign policy.

Alhamdolillah!

China would happily build a Rail Road Link for Free :lol:

Nope they make their policy by talking to 'Chinese-Dragon'.

Yeah and all they have to do is look at an Indian's face and they will understand. :rofl:

If supporting JuD is a good action by our government then I suppose we must give you more along the same lines.

No we'll do business with everyone except India. :lol:

To be honest I couldn't care less about whether or not other countries go to the ceremony.

Only India is worthless, the other countries are fine.

only 18 supporting chinese call on not attanding noble prize ceramony..

china has already worthless in the eyes of the world...

Well, since hostility is so obvious here, i believe it can be witnessed somewhere else.

I was just cautioning both Indian members and non-Indian members. Indian members should take it lightly if China blocks India, and non-Indian members should be prepared for the noise.

And BTW, i am a CCP member, so CCP do read PDF.

haha..Like several million others. You do policy for your country?

Back
Top Bottom