What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

but to try to side a terror group this time....

I would choose anyone's side over your damn country. And yes I would love to see China supporting the JuD until the end of time, since you guys are just completely worthless.

I would choose anyone's side over your damn country. And yes I would love to see China supporting the JuD until the end of time, since you guys are just worthless.

Then why are you wasting your time by debating with us lesser mortals sire and that too on a forum which is dominated by Indians?

Then why are you wasting your time by debating with us lesser mortals sire and that too on a forum which is dominated by Indians?

Easy answer.

Indians = Attack China.

Chinese = Defend China.

Pathetic that some people have such low-self esteem that all they can do is attack others.

I would choose anyone's side over your damn country. And yes I would love to see China supporting the JuD until the end of time, since you guys are just completely worthless.

so , you have decided to do bussiness with only those 18 countries who are not attanding the noble proze ceramony..

so , you have decided to do bussiness with only those 18 countries who are not attanding the noble proze ceramony..

No we'll do business with everyone except India. :lol:

To be honest I couldn't care less about whether or not other countries go to the ceremony.

Only India is worthless, the other countries are fine.

The CCP knows as well as anyone that the vast majority of Indians (even in the poll you gave me) don't like China.

Simple logic.

<facepalm> I gave you the pew foundation's report dude and looks like you didn't read it.

2010-india-02-04.png

42&#37; Indians see a threat from China, it means 58% do not.

FYI, 58>42

Only 3% believe China is the greatest threat.

Things deteriorated only after 2009:

Meanwhile, views toward China have turned sharply negative over the last year. In 2009, 46% of Indians expressed a positive view of China, compared with just 34% this year.

2010-india-03-04.png

2010-india-03-03.png

It's not really that bad dude.:disagree:

lol Ok! So CCP makes its foreign policy by reading :pdf:??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, since hostility is so obvious here, i believe it can be witnessed somewhere else.

I was just cautioning both Indian members and non-Indian members. Indian members should take it lightly if China blocks India, and non-Indian members should be prepared for the noise.

And BTW, i am a CCP member, so CCP do read PDF.

It's not really that bad dude.:disagree:

That post was about "threat perception".

The real meat was here:

"Meanwhile, views toward China have turned sharply negative over the last year. In 2009, 46% of Indians expressed a positive view of China, compared with just 34% this year."

That's 34% and I'm sure it will be similar the other way around. Woohoo and all that sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom