What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

however if it pisses off India this much then I'm not going to worry about it.

You will know hoe much it pisses off when madmen with AKs kill innocent civilians indiscriminately in your cities, and some haggard advocates for more such incident to happen all over China, and we all paint the guy as charity.

You will know hoe much it pisses off when madmen with AKs kill innocent civilians indiscriminately in your cities, and some haggard advocates for more such incident to happen all over China, and we all paint the guy as charity.

Yeah you mean like the unrest in Xinjiang and Tibet, please don't lecture me on violence as if I don't know anything about it. :lol:

You too are advised to look through my post history and points out where exactly I advocated murder.

Here you go, again.

Well India doesn't support any group which kill innocent civilians in China, but seeing the sentiment here, I think GoI should change her policy.

There is only one way to read this post.

Yeah you mean like the unrest in Xinjiang and Tibet, please don't lecture me on violence as if I don't know anything about it. :lol:

Look I don't want to sound mean, but how would it feel to you if someones says Japan was handling charity out to China? Please refrain from posting stupid smileys on an issue which is sensitive to us.

I never openly advocated JuD, I said that out of my (very) limited knowledge of subcontinent politics, I had read that JuD was a charity organization accused of being a front for a terrorist group.

if china don't have (very) limited knowledge on subcontinent politics where terrorisum been a integral pary of govt policies , then with this (very) limited knowledge they shouldn't deserve to be at UNSC.....

Look I don't want to sound mean, but how would it feel to you if someones says Japan was handling charity out to China? Please refrain from posting stupid smileys on an issue which is sensitive to us.

Buddy you think that constantly being called a "chink" by Indian members, or Tibet issues are not sensitive to us?

Indian members are always praising Japan anyway so what is new there.

You know that I usually take the middle path on these issues but that's probably a bad assumption to keep making.

if china don't have (very) limited knowledge on subcontinent politics where terrorisum been a integral pary of govt policies , then with this (very) limited knowledge they shouldn't deserve to be at UNSC.....

You're the ones who are going to be locked out of permanent membership, we have the veto remember. :devil:

Chinese-Dragon said:
Like I said, now I couldn't care less.

Previously I did not know much about subcontinent politics, nor any of those three letter abbreviations that you are so fond of (JuD etc.)

But now that you know about the three letter JuD, I would assume that your opinion has changed from 'charity org' to terror supporting org ? However "you couldn't care less" :)

Chinese-Dragon said:
We put a "hold" on the designation of a charity group as a "terrorist organization", at the behest of Pakistan?

Funny how you put "terrorist organization" in quotes despite your limited knowledge of subcontinent politics

However "you couldn't care less" :)

That's right, and you still haven't explained how it makes me a supporter of the Mumbai attacks.

Although I've been facing so many weird accusations from Indian members lately that maybe I shouldn't expect an answer.

You're the ones who are going to be locked out of permanent membership, we have the veto remember. :devil:

still world is united to eleminatd teror groups....china can go on press the veto to shaltter them , but still they are banned......some day world will veto china..

still world is united to eleminatd teror groups....china can go on press the veto to shaltter them , but still they are banned......some day world will veto china..

Meanwhile in the real world, China already has veto power and is considered the main engine of global economic growth.

So it's you that's going to get vetoed. :devil:

Chinese-Dragon said:
That's right, and you still haven't explained how it makes me a supporter of the Mumbai attacks.

Analogy: Osama Bin Laden is a great guy, does a lot of charity, lifted lots of people of of poverty. But I condemn the 9/11 attack against innocent civilians, terrible terrible thing that happened...

If you want something to happen, be man enough to do it yourself, instead of hoping for karmic BS to randomly occur.

I can't stand cowardly sniveling and fist shaking from behind a tree.

Back
Top Bottom