What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Supporting JuD is equal to supporting terror, because its a F****** terrorist organization

Again with your incessant and ridiculous accusations. I suppose you could ask a mod to check my post history and point out exactly where I supported terrorism.

Whereas I can point out several posts where you have falsely accused me of supporting terrorism.

Words and action

Words: Dalai Lama supports free Tibet, organizes protests etc.
Action: GoI accepts Tibet as an integral part of China

Words: China offers condolences for the Mumbai attacks
Action: China prevents JuD from being banned

You said it! :tup::tup:

You lot are resilient! Even after failing to provide any prove which has been asked so many times, you still dare to repeat the same bs again and again!

Yeah it's been half a century of you hosting the Tibetan government in exile, i.e. separatists to China.

Yet you can't prove Chinese involvement in any of your MANY insurgencies. From tribal Maoists, to Kashmiri stone-throwers, to NE insurgents.

Like you said, you think the GoI should support the deaths of innocent Chinese civilians. At least you're coming out and saying it now.

Chinese-Dragon said:
Again with your incessant and ridiculous accusations. I suppose you could ask a mod to check my post history and point out exactly where I supported terrorism.

This is what I said

Supporting JuD is equal to supporting terror

Don't you still belive that JuD is a 'charity' organization ? Don't you support your government's decision?

Even after numerous reports from reputed Pakistani sources prove that it's a terror org (which has finally been banned by the UN)

Chinese-Dragon said:
Yet you can't prove Chinese involvement in any of your MANY insurgencies. From tribal Maoists to Kashmiris to NE insurgents.

Thread is about the JuD, do you still support your government's decision (and believe it's a 'charity' org) after reading the reports?

No one is believing. Only a single question has been asked to Chinese members if they support JUD or think it as charity organization.

Well firstly I thought it was a charity out of the things that I have read, a charity "accused" of being a front for a terrorist organization. That is out of my limited knowledge of subcontinent politics.

Now I couldn't care less... As you said, you think the GoI should start supporting groups who will kill innocent Chinese civilians.

Yeah it's been half a century of you hosting the Tibetan government in exile, i.e. separatists to China.

Yet you can't prove Chinese involvement in any of your MANY insurgencies. From tribal Maoists, to Kashmiri stone-throwers, to NE insurgents.

Like you said, you think the GoI should support the deaths of innocent Chinese civilians. At least you're coming out and saying it now.

I never accused China of supporting terrorists, stop putting word in my mouth.

You said JUD is a charity organization and China should support that despite number of Indians pointing it out that JUD chief openly advocating killing Indians. So who is supporting murdering civilians here?

Thread is about the JuD, do you still support your government's decision (and believe it's a 'charity' org) after reading the reports?

Like I said, now I couldn't care less.

Previously I did not know much about subcontinent politics, nor any of those three letter abbreviations that you are so fond of (JuD etc.), however if it pisses off India this much then I'm not going to worry about it.

Well firstly I thought it was a charity out of the things that I have read, a charity "accused" of being a front for a terrorist organization. That is out of my limited knowledge of subcontinent politics.

Now I couldn't care less... As you said, you think the GoI should start supporting groups who will kill innocent Chinese civilians.

Look as for the bold part, all I said India should change her policy. Don't put words in mouth which is not of my own.

And that statement also was out of sheer frustration watching you lot openly advocating JUD.

Look as for the bold part, all I said India should change her policy. Don't put words in mouth which is not of my own.

And that statement also was out of sheer frustration watching you lot openly advocating JUD.

I never openly advocated JuD, I said that out of my (very) limited knowledge of subcontinent politics, I had read that JuD was a charity organization accused of being a front for a terrorist group.

Back
Top Bottom