What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Words and action

Words: Dalai Lama supports free Tibet, organizes protests etc.
Action: GoI accepts Tibet as an integral part of China

Words: China offers condolences for the Mumbai attacks
Action: China prevents JuD from being banned

Not out of charity but out of fear.

Nothing to boast about. Especially when your media prints nothing but BS about China and Chinese people all day long.

Well Well Well, If China has No issue and Is Clean of its tibet Policy why is it concerned over Dalai Lama, Fearing that he will lead to Provocation of The People of tibetians, why would the Tibetians hear to him, they love china dont they?

And If India feared china, Neither our airchief nor the Army chief would Have either Spoken about taking out china...

And About media, they are not governed by The Govt, they are free of there own will... Indian media does not say what the Govt says them to....

Words and action

Words: Dalai Lama supports free Tibet, organizes protests etc.
Action: GoI accepts Tibet as an integral part of China

Words: China offers condolences for the Mumbai attacks
Action: China prevents JuD from being banned

Completely and utterly wrong.

Say this instead, India has supported the Tibetan government in exile separatist group since immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government, and continue to do so today. Half a century folks, that is generations.

Chinese-Dragon said:
That is what justanobserver accused me of, so why don't you ask him.

Abir was being sarcastic

Abir said:
Yes GoI should change her policy and support charity organizations like JUD to operate in India. Taking a cue from you all.

How come supporting charity organization amounts to supporting murder? :s

Supporting JuD is equal to supporting terror, because its a F****** terrorist organization

God knows why I stood up for you people back then.

Oh no dear CD!

Please don't go! Please don't leave us you mighty wellwisher of us lesser Indians you benefactor of the next superpower.

O'ye CD, how can I tell thee how badly we need your support.

pray.gif

Ah more wit and rolling eyes. :rolleyes:

Instead of the wit, why don't you try to provide me with something solid. And since you've been so plain with me, I'll be plain with you too.

Considering the fact that India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow Chinese rule during the Tibetan uprising, and considering the fact that India continues to host the Tibetan government in exile even to this day... doesn't make me care particularly much about whether this organization is named one thing or the other.

You're asking us to worry about some random charity (JuD)... when you're hosting the biggest Chinese separatist group on your soil.

Oh and why Indians would only believe in wikileaks about China and JuD and Pakistan and why not in the following

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/83416-wikileaks-india-iran-supported-ttp.html

Fear from what?

Fear of what eventually happened after the Indian government supported the Tibetan government in exile (after they had failed to overthrow our government) and after Nehru's forward policy.

Completely and utterly wrong.

Say this instead, India has supported the Tibetan government in exile separatist group since immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government, and continue to do so today. Half a century folks, that is generations.

You lot are resilient! Even after failing to provide any prove which has been asked so many times, you still dare to repeat the same bs again and again!

Oh no dear CD!

Please don't go! Please don't leave us you mighty wellwisher of us lesser Indians you benefactor of the next superpower.

O'ye CD, how can I tell thee how badly we need your support.

Well I guess he was right all along. :azn:

And who said I'm going to leave.

Fear of what eventually happened after the Indian government supported the Tibetan government in exile (after they had failed to overthrow our government) and after Nehru's forward policy.

What exactly happened? Tawang is still controlled by India and will be controlled till rest of your life time.

Back
Top Bottom