What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

TROLL ALERT!

:undecided:

Brother, if there is anything you disagree with that can be discussed.

On topic:

Indians need to remember there is a very heavy price to pay for supporting evil persons like the one on the left in the picture -

dalai-lama-obama.jpg

if india is so great, why is it starving 2 million of its citizens to death every year while spending billions of dollars on weapons and sponsoring terrorism? sounds like worse than north korea to me. north korea only starved 1 million to death, once, india does twice that per year.

sounds like china pulling off a genocide every now and then!

I wonder if Indians can ever make a point in argument without resorting to reference about a "little red book"or freemedia.

So would tht force u to shut up and stop posting B.S?:tdown:

Maybe if we all report him, I think he's probably close to getting banned anyways since the last he accused me of being gay :flame: lol

How the heck Tibetan uprising is of India's responsibility!

Because immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government, India welcomed them with open arms.

To this day, they are being hosted in India, that is over half a century of India hosting the biggest separatist group in China.

While Nehru was singing his sad HindiChini song, he was also stabbing us in the back when he took in those separatists in 1959. Then not only that but also the forward policy, some guys just really want to push their luck.

Well it sealed the China-Pakistan alliance so I can't complain too much about such behaviour.

and among these, which is the one that has killed innocent people in China my most educated Pakistani sire?:angel:

1959 Tibetan uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Central Tibetan Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wat about THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS?

if india is so great, why is it starving 2 million of its citizens to death every year while spending billions of dollars on weapons and sponsoring terrorism? sounds like worse than north korea to me. north korea only starved 1 million to death, once, india does twice that per year.

India currently adds 40 million people to its middle class every year.founder of "Forecasting International", Marvin J. Cetron writes that an estimated 300 million Indians now belong to the middle class; one-third of them have emerged from poverty in the last ten years, what do You have to say to this???

And About defense spending, Compare it with your or any other nations GDP % and Say if our Percentage of 3% on Defense is Rather Huge or Small...

Sure PRC has balls, can't say the same thing about ordinary chinese though, they usually obey whatever been told to them!

Surprise surprise, going straight for the Chinese people themselves, as the Indians have been doing this entire thread.

Well after you supported the murder of how many Chinese civilians, I suppose it was inevitable that you would go back to that.

1959 Tibetan uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Central Tibetan Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TTP, BLA etc. were there in 1959? :woot::woot:

You certainly ARE the most educated Pakistani I've ever met sire.

Wat about THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS?

We'll talk about that when you govt. brings that to our notice. Till then why don't you just shut up sire?:)

Because immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government, they were welcomed with open arms in India.

To this day they are being hosted in India, that is over half a century of India hosting the biggest separatist group in China.

While Nehru was singing his sad HindiChini song, he was also stabbing us in the back when he took in those separatists in 1959. Then not only that but also the forward policy, some guys just really want to push their luck.

Well it sealed the China-Pakistan alliance so I can't complain too much about such behaviour.

Dude I don't know what's the matter with you all. But till now you lot couldn't provide a single proof or a statement by High Command that India politically or monetarily support Tibetans separatist. Guess all the good will by GoI means naught to China.

And yeah Tibetan refugees in India stay, that's non of China's concern until they are indulging in any activity which affects China.

Mods should close this thread. It is not serving any useful purpose.

Surprise surprise, going straight for the Chinese people themselves, as the Indians have been doing this entire thread.

Well after you supported the murder of how many Chinese civilians, I suppose it was inevitable that you would go back to that.

When did I support murder of anyone be it Chinese, Indian or Pakistanis?

And ask your pal to shove his smart-*** comments if you don't expect me to retort in a same manner.

Back
Top Bottom