What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Well India doesn't support any group which kill innocent civilians in China, but seeing the sentiment here, I think GoI should change her policy.

Add Pakistan as well to the list. Jardari and Pasha's believe don't amount as prove.

Well India doesn't support any group which kill innocent civilians in China, but seeing the sentiment here, I think GoI should change her policy.

Not yet. Let's just lie low for another 10-15 years.

Then we'll see.

But for now, let us just focus on capability building.

Emotions and foreign policy are a very explosive and salf-defeating mix.

Be astute, Make money and then beat them at their own game.

Maoists are the embodiment of the will of the people of india. That is why they can never be crushed, even after 40 years of repression by the indian war machine. I predict a similar course of evolution for India in the 21st century as China in the 20th (of course, India is 100 years behind). People's Republic of India 2049!

1) STOP FUNDING,ARMING AND TRAINING BLA,TTP,TERRORISTS AND EXILED DALAI LAMA AND COMPANY!!

PROVE JUD HAS LINKS WITH TERRORISTS!!! AND WAT CHINA DID WAS WRONG OR ILLEGAL... SO JUST ZIP IT.

It was an accusation of your stupid green media that has no proof.

We showed the chinese proof of JuD supporting terrorism. Funny seeing the Dalai Lama compared to a low IQ jihadi retard :pakistan:

Exactly, India supports terrorists and separatists and they still somehow think that they have enough FACE left to whine about it. Nope sorry, ni men mei you lian.

Sorry I'm saying this to you. But show any proof of India supporting separatism in China or Shut Up.

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak - Business - Business - theage.com.au

The government set up in exile in India and, at least until the 1970s, received $US1.7 million a year from the CIA.

The money was to pay for guerilla operations against the Chinese, notwithstanding the Dalai Lama's public stance in support of non-violence, for which he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.

The Dalai Lama himself was on the CIA's payroll from the late 1950s until 1974, reportedly receiving $US15,000 a month ($US180,000 a year).

Good, let's see it in the open for once. :devil:

Just to clarify, do you think the GoI should change its policy, to support groups that kill innocent Chinese civilians?

Don't worry, they will not be able to do anything.

These empty threats should not deter China from its traditional policies of supporting Pakistan military and using UN veto to help the Jamaat-ud-Dawah.

The whole world knows china's aggressive stance. It's just a matter of time where they bite more than they can chew. And I guarantee they're gonna land flat on their face

Why not do it now and have everything in the open for once.

Not that advocating the murder of innocent civilians is sick and disgusting or anything like that...

Because one thing we have learnt from our Pakistani friends.

Don't start a fight unless you can win it.

Nothin new for india? BLA,TTP,MUKTI BHANI,SINDU DESH,PUSHTUNISTAN,DALAI LAMA,LTTE etc etc

Back
Top Bottom