What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

It's your damn government that has supported the separatist Tibetan government in exile for more than half a century.

Like I said, you made enemies out of your two biggest neighbours, who comprise 80% of your land border. Basically you have no chance at all of winning any kind of future two-front conflict, especially since you can't even beat one. :rofl:
301j8d5.jpg

even more concrate evidences would be shown to china at UN , if that woun't change their opinion why then expecting change in opinion of chinese posters.....they have to live in china

If Paskitan itself has Banned, then What is the Biggest Proof Chinese Members need?

We hope you will continue using your veto to protect freedom fighting organizations like Jamat-ud-Dawah.
:pakistan::china:

of course the pakistani has no shame of an organization that has been banned by the UN as well as commenting on killing innocents. It doesn't surprise me :disagree:

If the Pakistani leaders ask China to veto India's UNSC aspirations as well, I'm sure they will be more than willing to stall it indefinitely without even using a veto.

I seriously doubt that. The stakes are high for China too and China is no Lord of the Rings, not yet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom