What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

This is pretty remarkable. Indian behaviour has managed to turn the opinions of two of the most pro-Indian Chinese members of the forum.

Yeah it's probably better this way really.

Being pro-China/India friendship was nothing but a headache, and it certainly did not stop the Indian trolls from jumping on us left right and center.

Plus I truly see much less potential from India, then I did a while back.

Buddy the word "three" isn't racist no matter which way you spin it.

Plus you guys can't read Chinese forums so the chances of you seeing it are next to zero.

Weep some more for your failures in 1962 buddy. :yahoo:

You can find it in many Forums.

I read it on MPnet by Chinese. But they are dearly called there as Chicoms.:lol:

Being pro-China/India friendship was nothing but a headache.

Yeah I think for this case, the generalization about people to people contact curing all doesn't hold. Very few people in China, have had interactions with Indians, it might be best to keep it that way for the sake of both nations.

I don't think anything really....

You expect me to know the fine minutiae of subcontinent politics, and when I give an opinion...

Break

Break.

But when shown the proof that JUD is a Terrorist Organization.

Now What is your opinion on this Chinese Act?:azn:

Being pro-China/India friendship was nothing but a headache, and it certainly did not stop the Indian trolls from jumping on us left right and center.

No its your damn government that supports terrorists organizations.

And please do not bring Dalai Lama into this topic. :rolleyes:

Chinese-Dragon said:

You expect me to know the fine minutiae of subcontinent politics, and when I give an opinion
... I've suddenly turned into a "terrorist-supporter", labeled this by several Indian members including yourself.

I don't.

However this is an extremely sensitive topic (something which has happened in 2008, not some forgone war). For all Indian members including me, the comments that have followed are only natural

No its your damn government that supports terrorists organizations.

And please do not bring Dalai Lama into this topic. :rolleyes:

It's your damn government that has supported the separatist Tibetan government in exile for more than half a century.

Like I said, you made enemies out of your two biggest neighbours, who comprise 80% of your land border. Basically you have no chance at all of winning any kind of future two-front conflict, especially since you can't even beat one. :rofl:

Break

Break.

But when shown the proof that JUD is a Terrorist Organization.

Now What is your opinion on this Chinese Act?:azn:

even more concrate evidences would be shown to china at UN , if that woun't change their opinion why then expecting change in opinion of chinese posters.....they have to live in china

Plus I truly see much less potential from India, then I did a while back.

Good to see that you are realizing the truth.

In contrast, China and Pakistan have an all-weather relationship of deep mutual respect and genuine mutual assistance in all spheres, including nuclear weapons technology.

That is why China and Pakistan are the conjoined twins of Asia.

Good to see that you are realizing the truth.

In contrast, China and Pakistan have an all-weather relationship of deep mutual respect and genuine mutual assistance in all spheres, including nuclear weapons technology.

That is why China and Pakistan are the conjoined twins of Asia.

Absolutely. The whole "Asian cooperation" thing was too idealistic anyway, it's better to just stick to what we know. :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom