What's new

China thwarted action against JuD: Clinton

Analogy: Osama Bin Laden is a great guy, does a lot of charity, lifted lots of people of of poverty. But I condemn the 9/11 attack against innocent civilians, terrible terrible thing that happened...

Even if I did get your point I think it's a bit too late now.

Meanwhile in the real world, China already has veto power and is considered the main engine of global economic growth.

So it's you that's going to get vetoed. :devil:

if today you are supporting terrorist groups due to you limited knowledge over subcontinent politise , then some day you will be putting to fund them to due to your you limited knowledge over subcontinent politise ....we will see that day , who veto whome...these engines get out of steeam very quiickly when world opinion changes...

if today you are supporting terrorist groups due to you limited knowledge over subcontinent politise , then some day you will be putting to fund them to due to your you limited knowledge over subcontinent politise ....we will see that day , who veto whome...these engines get out of steeam very quiickly when world opinion changes...

You're making no sense as usual.

You can keep dreaming, but meanwhile, China is the 2nd biggest economy in the world and India is only 11th.

Even in ten years you won't reach the stage we are at now.

10147900.jpg

One Day! One Day!

You're making no sense as usual.

You can keep dreaming, but meanwhile, China is the 2nd biggest economy in the world and India is only 11th.

Even in ten years you won't reach the stage we are at now.

economic depends on world bodies....
how many will stand beside you on your stand on supporting terrorisum is a easy guess for you...

To Chinese-Dragon

It took quite a while, but you have finally realized the folly of debating Indian members. They have certainly driven you up the wall, haven't they? Given the sino-phobic hysteria they grow up with, it is really not surprising at all. I have visited a few Indian sites and gone through some readers' comments. It is hilarious to find that each and every ill in India has either a Chinese or Pakistani hand behind it. I am exaggerating a little, bu I am not too far off the mark either.

To Chinese-Dragon

It took quite a while, but you have finally realized the folly of debating Indian members. They have certainly driven you up the wall, haven't they? Given the sino-phobic hysteria they grow up with, it is really not surprising at all. I have visited a few Indian sites and gone through some readers' comments. It is hilarious to find that each and every ill in India has either a Chinese or Pakistani hand behind it. I am exaggerating a little, bu I am not too far off the mark either.

You're right. :tup:

They are just a nightmare, even if you're taking their side in a debate.

What a f*cking waste of time.

Last edited:
Why so many people are jumping on our lovely CD?

Some Indians just have no shame, you want to throw China out UNSC? Well, you need to get into UNSC first.

Considering the hostility towards China displayed by some Indians in this forum, i am pretty sure China is gonna deny India's motion of including it into UNSC, therefore we may see another wave of China-backstabbing-India crying. Be prepared for the noise, guys.

Back
Top Bottom