What's new

China threatens Delhi

ur country is just a pearl..and will remain like a pearl forever,and will be used by multiple countries..

So better concentrate on beaches and tourism :lol:

some people are scared about this pearl, that's why I see many headlines most of time ;)

scared really???

U mean the type of scare which was experienced by lankan navy when they saw a IN ship and ran away like hell?

So funny!
SL navy is operating in SL waters so we don't want to escape anywhere. Most of you guys have noise only, nothing else!
I'm not pro China, but I sometimes get smile when some Indians compare India vs China. India is just a sleeping volcano if it erupt it destroys itself, nothing else. no offence!

So funny!
SL navy is operating in SL waters so we don't want to escape anywhere. Most of you guys have noise only, nothing else!
I'm not pro China, but I sometimes get smile when some Indians compare India vs China. India is just a sleeping volcano if it erupt it destroys itself, nothing else. no offence!
Trying save ur face??? or need a link to show ur navy's mightiness?? :lol:

But u have to know a fact.....Sri lanka for indians utmost is tourism spot or cricket team nothing else...

and ur views won't matter,lol god damn we are not scared even when we have 2 countries with nukes :lol:
India is venturing into afghanistan and vietnam and ONGC will explore oil....Oh sorry u have no say in this...

When there is a topic about tourism in sri lanka ,we can discuss about sri lanka there ....
And once again ,u are cute little pearl....and neutral country......

Trying save ur face??? or need a link to show ur navy's mightiness?? :lol:

But u have to know a fact.....Sri lanka for indians utmost is tourism spot or cricket team nothing else...

and ur views won't matter,lol god damn we are not scared even when we have 2 countries with nukes :lol:
India is venturing into afghanistan and vietnam and ONGC will explore oil....Oh sorry u have no say in this...

When there is a topic about tourism in sri lanka ,we can discuss about sri lanka there ....
And once again ,u are cute little pearl....and neutral country......

I actually like if your dreams come true. mate, before laugh someone else just look at your self. :)

I actually like if your dreams come true. mate, before laugh someone else just look at your self. :)
:lol: personal attack is the last resort of a frustrated guy in internet forums...i see one!!! just above my post..Go ahead..no problem...but the fact is Sri lanka is a neutral country and a one of the cute pearl in string of pearls......

:lol: personal attack is the last resort of a frustrated guy in internet forums...i see one!!! just above my post..Go ahead..no problem...but the fact is Sri lanka is a neutral country and a one of the cute pearl in string of pearls......

just look at previous comment which you have posted.
Yep, Sri Lanka is a non-aligned country, absolutely it's cute than some other countries.
have a nice day!

But then we would see the break up of india and the formation of new 30 plus smaller states. All people who want independence would be very happy so it may have to be done

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

thats simply not correct china is to be admired and an example for all peace loving asians to emulate and one who does not bow to white men from afar

9rj2u9.jpg

Don't worry, Jammu and Kashmir, the so-called 'inseparable' part of india will gain independence as Bangladesh got its independence!

if we are not there, you can't get independence. We fought on ur side. and you wishing against us.

Except there is no such thing as "Pak administered Kashmir."
What kinda bullsh!t is this? It is only Pakistan (and posters like you) that calls it 'Azad Kashmir'. All countries and international agencies such as the United Nations, MSF, and the Red Cross etc refer to this region as Pakistan administered Kashmir. Only some Muslim nations of the OIC call it 'Azad Kashmir' in order to not ruffle Pakistan's feathers!
There is Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, which are both integral and inseperable parts of Pakistan.
Yeah! Just like Jammu and Kashmir is an integral and inseparable part of India! In fact 'Azad Kashmir', Gilgit and Baltistan are also very much part of India.

And 'Chinese Dragon' I've a hunch you're a Pakistani in wolf's clothing...errr..I mean in Chinese clothing! Change yer flag to Pakistani since you seem to be one!

Cheers!

Why indians getting hot under the collar on this thread. cant you hanble it chinese dont likey you. simple as that. They are right to put incredible in its place

Back
Top Bottom