What's new

China threatens Delhi

my friend, u seriously don't understand... In 1947, giving whole kashmir to Pakistan wouldn't have been impossible.. But today, the word is IMPOSSIBLE!!! the reaction of Indian people will be extreme... and kashmir is the GLUE which holds India together, frankly!!! if kashmir goes, India will break (and Pakistani think-tank knows that, and thats why they have been trying it for ages.... and Indian think-tank also knows that, so in foreseeable future... no chance!!!)...the normal citizen feels that thousands of our brave soldiers have died defending kashmir starting from Major Somnath Sharma, PVC who saved Srinagar and thus paved the way for india to manage a foothold.... I know that an average pakistani feels that his "Kashmiri-brethren" are being maimed-killed-tortured by Indian security forces day-in and day-out!!! and any proof given by the whole world that its not happening will not satisfy the pakistani Awaam...

so the politicians on both sides will never do this harakiri!!! and this fire is gonna continue burning in the foreseeable future....

i just realised!!! what kind of barter is that in which India loses kashmir to Pakistan and Western areas to china!!! and what does it get in return??? Peace!!!! HUH!!!!!

its like heads you win, tails I lose!!!!

lolz .......... now you see where Aryan_B is coming from. He always strikes a good deal.......... just for himself!

BTW, we never feel 100% absolutely safe even we are getting closer and closer to US' capability.

I think the same should be applied to Pakistan, it is better to keep alert than being caught off guard.

Because USA right now is simply too unpredictable with their messy economy.

And China always wishes the best for our Pakistani brothers.

Back
Top Bottom