What's new

China threatens Delhi

The best way for china to wind up india is to arm pakistan to the teeth. Please Indians keep upsetting chinese lol

Well, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is at least achieving the parity with India or even more.

But the biggest concern for Pakistan right now is USA, so the ICBM is an emergency in the near future.

We were peace loving country. Stupid Nehru trusted Chinese. Chinese just back stabbed.

Wrong, it was Nehru who back stabbed us in 1959.

Notice that 1959 is BEFORE 1962.

You guys started it, you only whine because you lost.

The best way for china to wind up india is to arm pakistan to the teeth. Please Indians keep upsetting chinese lol
You have upseted me for the day.
Wind up India? I thought you believed in co-existance. It seems you have some thing within you that will come and occupy you like HULK when its about India

Well, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is at least achieving the parity with India or even more.

But the biggest concern for Pakistan right now is USA, so the ICBM is an emergency in the near future.
now you wanted to bomb the US, who are all in your list?
Hope you have Pakistan too in your list when you are done with the rest of the countries of the planet.

You have upseted me for the day.
Wind up India? I thought you believed in co-existance. It seems you have some thing within you that will come and occupy you like HULK when its about India

sorry ashokbhai didnt mean to upset you. but I feel that indian govt should be making more effort with china and pakistan to make our neighbourhood a safe place. look at how many border disputes china has settled compare that to india. If you want to be a true leader you have to give and take I think the true potential of india and our entire region will not come to flower until these three countries sort out their differences

china is acting like a boogeymen but we are not kids.

5312164.jpeg

aaaaah... BOOGEYMAN!!!! thanks for reminding me of him.. he was so pathetically disgusting, and still I'd find it funny when he used to shove creepy insects up the mouth of his opponents!!!!:devil:

I agree for deterrance and self defence. Thats what chinas and pakistan weapons are for

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Hope you have Pakistan too in your list when you are done with the rest of the countries of the planet.

i think he meant for mad not for using for no reason

Remember only american wasps have used such evil weapons and killed innocents.

It is for the self-defensive purpose, if you don't have the ability to bomb USA, then they are going to bomb you for sure.

Libya was just practically a perfect example.

pakistan having ICBMs... as a deterrence against US of A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:triniti:

buddy, u couldn't be any more wrong... even 5000 ICBMs and 5000 Nuclear weapons won't be able to work as a deterrence against USA, in today's world!!!! (and it holds true not only for Pakistan, but even India!!!!)

Lets face the truth, whether we like it or not.....

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------
@ChineseTiger1986
regarding use of Nuclear weapons as deterrence.... ask the poor guy, IRAN... USA is using the exact same excuse (possession of Nuclear arsenal) as a flimsy reason for trying to attack IRAN!!!!

pakistan having ICBMs... as a deterrence against US of A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:triniti:

buddy, u couldn't be any more wrong... even 5000 ICBMs and 5000 Nuclear weapons won't be able to work as a deterrence against USA, in today's world!!!! (and it holds true not only for Pakistan, but even India!!!!)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------
@ChineseTiger1986
regarding use of Nuclear weapons as deterrence.... ask the poor guy, IRAN... USA is using the exact same excuse (possession of Nuclear arsenal) as a flimsy reason for trying to attack IRAN!!!!

Are you kidding me?

US themselves has merely 350 ICBM missiles in their inventory.

@ChineseTiger1986:
I think u have still not understood what I was trying to say... see, ICBM is just one weapon in the whole case.... With the technological superiority of USA, their time testes missile shields (they were upgraded throughout the cold war), and their high-profile weapons, even if a country has 5000 ICBMs, its of no use against USA in case of a war with USA.. (and who's going to fight that????:smitten:)

@ChineseTiger1986

even incredible india you mean lol oh and if incredibles cant do something it must be impossible

@ChineseTiger1986:
I think u have still not understood what I was trying to say... see, ICBM is just one weapon in the whole case.... With the technological superiority of USA, their time testes missile shields (they were upgraded throughout the cold war), and their high-profile weapons, even if a country has 5000 ICBMs, its of no use against USA in case of a war with USA.. (and who's going to fight that????:smitten:)

It doesn't matter, even US is far technologically superior to Russia, but Russia remains a large number in its nuclear stockpiles basically to guarantee to prevent from any attempt of attack from US.

The nuke isn't about the technological competition with the US, but it is about the basic survival requirement against the US.

@aryan_B: 3657 posts!!! and still u have remained an ignorant troll!!! I feel pity for u....

when i spoke, I was being genuine and speaking what is the reality.. and u got Incredible India into that.. and very soon some Indian member will start speaking about some new bombing or suicide attack in lahore... and the topic will get derailed...

on second thoughts, may be u want that only... but sorry buddy, I might be a little harsh at times, but I can't be a troll....

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

It doesn't matter, even US is far technologically superior to Russia, but Russia remains a large number in its nuclear stockpiles basicially to guarantee from any attempt of attack from US.

The nuke isn't about the technological competition with the US, but it is about the basical survival requirement against the US.

I totally agree with u... But what I was saying is that, with all due regards, Pakistan can't think of having anything to survive AGAINST USA as on date... after all, who will give them weapons to fight USA??? USA !!!!:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom