What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

It's evident fomr that Chinese is too low IQ than Jews (Kissinger). Chinese is very happy about it, but USA paid for landclean from mine.
It's true face of China.

that's so shameless a claim,say it to your countrymen who were killed an maimed by those landmines.Does US also paid to them,how much is one life lost?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Something will happen to China like USA navy and air force in the last century in Vietnam's war.

without China's help,you would be crushed by US in one week and now you've got no one help you.

that's so shameless a claim,say it to your countrymen who were killed an maimed by those landmines.Does US also paid to them,how much is one life lost?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

without China's help,you would be crushed by US in one week and now you've got no one help you.

China didn't pay compensation for damages which Chinese has been destroyed in six provinces of Vietnam. In this matter USA is more in human filling than idiot Chinese.

US air force was lost with Soviet Union waffen help, air deference missiles, not china.
In critic situation 1972, chine is stop help and delay all transportation from Soviet Union transit cross chine to Vietnam. Chine didn't like victory of Vietnam. Chinese betrayal policy is true face of Chinese gov (not every Chinese at all).

China didn't pay compensation for damages which Chinese has been destroyed in six provinces of Vietnam. In this matter USA is more in human filling than idiot Chinese.

US air force was lost with Soviet Union waffen help, air deference missiles, not china.
In critic situation 1972, chine is stop help and delay all transportation from Soviet Union transit cross chine to Vietnam. Chine didn't like victory of Vietnam. Chinese betrayal policy is true face of Chinese gov (not every Chinese at all).

haha,then thank US,left you those gifts that will haunt you for the centuries to come.

Something will happen to China like USA navy and air force in the last century in Vietnam's war.

You have no idea what will happen to Vietnam and that's why it's so easy for you to go to war with China. You're indeed ignorant, stupid and arrogant. Soon, your dear motherland will pay the price for your arrogance and stupidity.

haha,then thank US,left you those gifts that will haunt you for the centuries to come.

USA paid for mine clearance. They do that, which human educated do.
But, Chinese like you is laughing on mine left after war, on casualties, people are injured by mines. It's morality of chine today ?

You have no idea what will happen to Vietnam and that's why it's so easy for you to go to war with China. You're indeed ignorant, stupid and arrogant. Soon, your dear motherland will pay the price for your arrogance and stupidity.

You're same ignorant, stupid and arrogant like other chinese guys here. you are chinese, no Bangladesh. You dare not show your true face.

Without Anybodys help they held their own in 1979 , so imagine what could be the situation with others backing them up when their cause is justified ....
By the way Vietnam is no Kuwait too !
Do you think Vietnam is more strong than Kuwait?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Oh no they dont have ACC . US planes would hit every Chinese ship by A2S missiles . That would be funny :lol:
Don't beg USA help you, but why don't do it youself, Does you accept that you can't or you dare to do this?? And when you post the comment, Please ask USA first, You are not USA, You can't represent for them, and you just a loser!!!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

The Indian comments in regards to China on this site are hilarious:

9a2e6c4b2c2849aaa314718.png

I sense the Indians are fearful of the dragon :lol:
Yes, they are, but they will never admit that!! But you can get clue from their comment!!!

You're same ignorant, stupid and arrogant like other chinese guys here. you are chinese, no Bangladesh. You dare not show your true face.

According to your argument those who are showing indian flags are actually Vietnamese like you. Now, you tell me is that logical? There's no credit in showing your stupidity to others.:cool:

Up to now idiot chinese didn't understand what does it means.
I can explain to you: Uncle Sam will be back to here to the region in new role, all the countries (including Mianmar) welcome USA to return. It's evident for that Chinese is too low IQ than Jews (Kissinger).

You vietnam are invincible, you always boast that what brave and good your solider and you weapon from Russian, You can easily beat china, why do you need to let USA in? Does it prove your incapability. And do you give USA protection fee? can you afford this? And why do you compare us with Jews? Why don't compare with you? doesn't prove you low IQ!! It is fight between you and us, You are invincible, You don't any help from others!!!!
Loser!!!

It's evident for that Chinese is too low IQ than Jews (Kissinger). Chinese is very happy about it, but USA paid for landclean from mine.
It's true face of China.
So what, even our IQ is lower than Jews, but you IQ lower than ours!!
Maybe like you country will happy after be ra*ed by other country!! Just like after be ra*ped by a country, then the crime give her a lot money, she is so happy, she said happily, come on, once again!!!RUBBISH!!!
It is you bi*ch face, Do you have mirror? mirro yourself!! Sick!

Could you tell me why USA just bomb you north vietnam, but don't attack you with large-scale ground army across the 17 degree northern latitude to kick you ***? do you think because of Soviet Union? And why they dare to in korean war across 38th parrallel!!! Idiot!!

You vietnam are invincible, you always boast that what brave and good your solider and you weapon from Russian, You can easily beat china, why do you need to let USA in? Does it prove your incapability. And do you give USA protection fee? can you afford this? And why do you compare us with Jews? Why don't compare with you? doesn't prove you low IQ!! It is fight between you and us, You are invincible, You don't any help from others!!!!
Loser!!!

China submitted to Vietnam Period :coffee:

250px-Chinese_solders_in_Vietnam_1979a.jpg

What ever, you are vietnam, vietnam=ignorant!!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

China submitted to Vietnam Period :coffee:

250px-Chinese_solders_in_Vietnam_1979a.jpg
So what, If you want get picture, you can get too much, in korean war, we also have many war prisoner, does it claim we fail, Idiot? I don't know whether you are pig?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom