What's new

China rolls out AWACS aircrafts for Pakistan Air Force

I made this image :P got 360 from KJ2000 :P ma photowOrk ;)

kj200psd.jpg

Original Image

originalhd.jpg

Last time we got news that Pakistan got Chinese AWACS unfortuntly just one picture available on the internet

101114001253f834ea6d6d595d.jpg

:azn:

kj200psd.jpg

Original Image

originalhd.jpg

Last time we got news that Pakistan got Chinese AWACS unfortuntly just one picture available on the internet

but where is the flag man ?
good job.

kj200psd.jpg

Original Image

originalhd.jpg

Great job done

im sick of asking which radar is good our sweed radar or this chinese which is rotar dome or anyone of them can jam indian radars for our jets to have strike inside india

To Strike inside India Falcon you will need an Air force of Twice PAFS current fleet.

Twin engined Multi role fighters with heavey loads & long range.

The F16s are too few in no.

Thunder is more geared to local work too.

I suggest 200 F18 super Honets or 200 Chinease built J11 FLANKERS. OR Rafaels

im sick of asking which radar is good our sweed radar or this chinese which is rotar dome or anyone of them can jam indian radars for our jets to have strike inside india

I cant tell you..and probably no one can. since at this point..all we know of this system is the
type of radar: Hybrid
Capacity: AWACS
Range: 2000km
Radar range: 400km+

What ECM,ECCM, Scanning modes..
Nothing exists as such on it.

According to Airforces Monthly April Issue: First Chinese AWACs will arrive in May and it will have an AESA Radar.

I cant tell you..and probably no one can. since at this point..all we know of this system is the
type of radar: Hybrid
Capacity: AWACS
Range: 2000km
Radar range: 400km+

What ECM,ECCM, Scanning modes..
Nothing exists as such on it.

so our chinese versions wont be more powerful in radar range from the Indians ,they got from Israel....cuz the Israeliz got range>600km:eek:

To Strike inside India Falcon you will need an Air force of Twice PAFS current fleet.

I guess if we got 50-60 J11nz can do very good business inside China...:)

so our chinese versions wont be more powerful in radar range from the Indians ,they got from Israel....cuz the Israeliz got range>600km:eek:

NO.. that range is the mission radius... in other words.. how far it can fly and come back .. roughly..
The RADAR range is the one you want to look at.

:
NO.. that range is the mission radius... in other words.. how far it can fly and come back .. roughly..
The RADAR range is the one you want to look at.

Yes I meant the radar range of Israeli AWACS>600km....whereas what we getting from china AWACS radar range is>400km is far less than the Israeliz...:what:
so we need bigger radar range to counter indianz...bro.:agree:

Buddy, to strike inside India, we don't need a huge fleet of the sort you are talking about. There is a difference between invading and carrying out strategic strikes to prevent the IAF and IA from gaining momentum. 200 f-18s? Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? Why would we need 200 f-18s or rafales when your own government isn't ordering that many, especially considering they have no limits on money. Also, since the jf-17 is replacing our strike platforms before it ever replaces the f-7s, I'm assuming it will eventually boast effective air to ground capabilities.

Buddy, to strike inside India, we don't need a huge fleet of the sort you are talking about. There is a difference between invading and carrying out strategic strikes to prevent the IAF and IA from gaining momentum. 200 f-18s? Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? Why would we need 200 f-18s or rafales when your own government isn't ordering that many, especially considering they have no limits on money. Also, since the jf-17 is replacing our strike platforms before it ever replaces the f-7s, I'm assuming it will eventually boast effective air to ground capabilities.

YOu really havent seen all of his posts yet..
:P

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

:

Yes I meant the radar range of Israeli AWACS>600km....whereas what we getting from china AWACS radar range is>400km is far less than the Israeliz...:what:
so we need bigger radar range to counter indianz...bro.:agree:

Why??
Our needs are met..
The KJ-200 meets our staff requirements.

One thing to note, 400-450km for ZDK-03 & 350-400 km for Erieye are ADVERTISED ranges. Actual ranges are more than this. Also, two different AESA AEW&C systems in the air, guiding PAF fighters will create a havoc for IAF to counter!

Back
Top Bottom