What's new

China receives invitation to visit Iran's nuclear sites

Israel alone there without help would have been wiped out long ago. Even with nuclear weapons, it is neglectable comparing with big nuclear powers. So stop making new enemies.:partay:

Last edited:
Israel alone there without help would have been wiped out long ago. Even with nuclear weapons, it is neglectable comparing with big nuclear powers. So stop making new enemies.:partay:

Expressing my opinion here will hardly make any enemy or friend. chinese leaders will continue to ask for our technology and will continue to fuel fundamentalist war-machine at Iran which we surely dont appreciate.

Expressing my opinion here will hardly make any enemy or friend. chinese leaders will continue to ask for our technology and will continue to fuel fundamentalist war-machine at Iran which we surely dont appreciate.

and why is that?You think they are not as much humans as you are and they dont have the right to develop weapons to defend themselves while america continues to fuel fundamentalist war-machine at Isreal which we surely dont appreciate

I think we both know that if you touch anything as big as a molecule on the Iranian soil or in Iranian airspace then Iran is sure to beat the heck out of you guys regardless of what it costs!~:wave::wave::wave:

It is business, not something asked for. Israel got its money. Israel got hundreds of nuclear weapons whose design were originally stolened from the US, which many countries surely do not appreciate.

And countries have the right to produce electricity with nuclear power. What do you want them to light their city with, after depleting oil, energy imported from other countries?

Last edited:
China should accept this invitation. As a responsible Permanent member of UNSC, she should consider peace and tranquility efforts initiated by Iran. Also it important as she is part of NSG.

what we want is for IRAN to use Nuclear Technology for peaceful purposes..

Iran has stated many times that they will "wipe Israel off the MAP" and deny 9/11

It dont matter if China will take a look or not, Iran wont have any Nukes

Have a look at these buddy:

1) What goes around, comes around
2) After every Boom, there is a recession (and Slump)

Better be positive, or else you will regret.
And may I ask a question, have you joined this forum for trolling indirectly and brainwashing us all?
If so, id say LOL, you are quite mad.

We know the history, and what happened on Kahuta, and how you ran back without doing the great work you did on Iraq :angry: If you do it again on Iran's sites, I think we all know the answer. Over.

jews jews

they f@#ked by Europeans for 2000ys and they take it on the Palestinian. The islamic world were so kind to the jews during dark age and Holocaust.

Jew and Zionist should be regarded as two different entities. In fact, many Jews are against the brutal regime of the Zionists.

Iran has stated many times that they will "wipe Israel off the MAP" and deny 9/11

But the reality is that you are threatening them to stop their development of civilian nuclear power plants without your interfere, whether or not for peace purpose which is judged by the US or your western allies.

Nuclear technology development not controlled by the US is a threat to world's peace.:rofl:

Is the US supposed to be the biggest threat to world's peace while having threatened or actually prepared to nuke other countries countless times?

No offence, I'm just curious if many Americans' grammer is not very good.:partay:

Last edited:
There are still many Jews with conscience.

neturei.jpg

end_of_Zionism_equals_peace.jpg

sign.jpg

And the Jews live in China are peaceful people.

Kaifeng&

kaifeng.jpg

Kaifeng%20Families.jpg

we asked for your technology in 1998 and never got it. i'm struggling to find a single item in modern PLA that is from israel including subsystems. and of course, that is no wonder, since israelis have an average IQ of 92 and are an american dependant.

What i have noticed is states that get nuclear weapons get rational really fast. Not that Iran should receive them but if they did i highly doubt they would even think about using them. The whole international community would simply end them.

Back
Top Bottom