What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

brother dont get an infraction for these people they are clearly delusional and lack the courage to confront the Chinese anywhere other than pdf....Peace

No wonder our forefathers had enough of their shit, chickening out in '57 that is 1857. :P

Yes Ghairat doesn't exactly mean you will win, it means at least protesting in any form when you are weak. That's Ghairat. To loose you life rather than coming up with justifications for being raped by another country.

Read my posts again, I said we have mechanisms in place to deal with China. We believe in Diplomacy which is not your forte i.e. Pehle mulaqat, phir baat, aur phir agar zaroorat pare toh laat.If the matter escalates, we won't shy away from dying for our country.

Pakistan allows another country to kill it's soldiers, Drones...It's a never ending list. Therefore, you better shut your mouth and first preach things to your Govt. :) I can use derogatory words and take cheap shots like you to describe these incidents. However, i'm refraining myself from doing it, as one can explain things without taking cheap shots and derogatory words. :ashamed:

BTW do you really want me to give the Indian rape tally, i mean the very police that is supposed to protect the people is now involved in Gangrape fetishes. Disgusting people.

It was you who bought Rapes in discussion and I just simply showed you the mirror. You can start a new thread on Rape or take Discussion on Rape to Seniors Cafe as we already have a Sticky for it. You'll be surprise to know the Tally of Rapes from Pakistan.:bad: :crazy:

Last edited:
no Chinese member ???????????
only indians pakistanis bashing ?

CHALO-BE-BAND.jpg

If you call that IoK and disputed territory, then Pakistani Kashmir should be called Azad Kashmir and also disputed territory. Do you have a comprehending problem?

You & Me are no one to call any name to anyone's territory. Kashmiris call it Azad J& Kashmir & Maqbooza Jammu o Kashmir...i just follow that. For example Bangladesh is called Bangladesh & not East Pakistan because Bangladeshis want it to be said Bangladesh.

Then why should Indians let Chinese into territory they liberated? you are going around in circles and not making sense.

You didn't liberate anything, you occupied the territory by terrorizing innocent Kashmiris on gunpoint.

2-11-2012_34910_l.jpg

Read my posts again, I said we have mechanisms in place to deal with China. We believe in Diplomacy which is not your forte i.e. Pehle mulaqat, phir baat, aur phir agar zaroorat pare toh laat.

If the matter escalates, we won't shy away from dying for our countries, like Pakistan allows another country to kill it's soldiers, Drones...It's a never ending list. Therefore, you better shut your mouth and first preach things to your Govt. :) I can use derogatory words and take cheap shots like you to describe these incidents. However, i'm refraining myself from doing it, as one can explain things without taking cheap shots and derogatory words. :ashamed:

It was you who bought Rapes in discussion and I just simply showed you the mirror. You can start a new thread on Rape or take Discussion on Rape to Seniors Cafe as we already have a Sticky for it. You'll be suprise to know the Tally of Rapes from Pakistan.:bad: :crazy:

When the hell have you retaliated to any incursion by China, that is in a manner other than just verbal statement to pacify the little public dissident (which is getting weaker), suppose Pakistan had done this you would be all fired up....WAR WAR WAR but now seeing its China giving you the boot you are all diplomacy, politics :blah:, I guess you are more intimidated by the Chinese than you are ''supposedly'' of the Pakistanis, as far as degradatory words are concerned you will benefit yourself if you refrain from using them

You & Me are no one to call any name to anyone's territory. Kashmiris call it Azad J& Kashmir & Maqbooza Jammu o Kashmir...i just follow that. For example Bangladesh is called Bangladesh & not East Pakistan because Bangladeshis want it to be said Bangladesh.

You didn't liberate anything, you occupied the territory by terrorizing innocent Kashmiris on gunpoint.

2-11-2012_34910_l.jpg
lol...the guy u r replyin to is not an indian...he is a pakistani

Read my posts again, I said we have mechanisms in place to deal with China. We believe in Diplomacy which is not your forte i.e. Pehle mulaqat, phir baat, aur phir agar zaroorat pare toh laat.

If the matter escalates, we won't shy away from dying for our countries, like Pakistan allows another country to kill it's soldiers, Drones...It's a never ending list. Therefore, you better shut your mouth and first preach things to your Govt. :) I can use derogatory words and take cheap shots like you to describe these incidents. However, i'm refraining myself from doing it, as one can explain things without taking cheap shots and derogatory words. :ashamed:

It was you who bought Rapes in discussion and I just simply showed you the mirror. You can start a new thread on Rape or take Discussion on Rape to Seniors Cafe as we already have a Sticky for it. You'll be suprise to know the Tally of Rapes from Pakistan.:bad: :crazy:
The only Mechanism i see in place is: "Wave and Smile".
*Dropping the rape topic.*

India should retaliate like Pakistan retaliating to the US drone attacks.:lol:

It's foolish to do armed retaliation for such incidents, that too against a potential power. A new mechanism was already devised between the two countries to resolve the issues peacefully, it's always better to be diplomatic when the opponent is strong enough to bleed us.

Oh yes, flag meetings. Will you also request a request a flag meeting when the Chinese are on their way to Delhi?

No, we won't. But as of know they are not trying to do that.

Face it, IA is hesitant to attack PLA. If it was PA, you would attack without thinking.

That's the difference. IA exchange fire with PA almost everyday, as far as I know, the last time IA exchanged fire with PLA was way back in 1967.

I feel sad for the women getting raped in pakistan hijacked kashmir

I feel sad for innocent children who are deprived off education in pakistan hijacked kashmir

Why is not UN watching these human rights violation in pakistan hijacked kashmir and balochistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom