What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Mountain divisions are there near Assam and AP, the area where chinese troops camped is an area where India is very vulnerable.

Just like Siachen and Sal to ro ridge.

regarding the bolded part ..... :lol:

India do not need any chinese territory.

maybe not any territorial gain but what about saving face, some of the tough love being dished out at the US some has to be aimed at China which has transgressed the ''Samman'' of the worlds greatest democracy, I am just wondering if and what will be the response....:coffee: If India doesnt need any Chinese territory then why does it have so many disputes with her, Sikkim, Aksai Chin etc

You're telling me it is not the thread topic but you're the one who started this debate?

What debate? It was your troll brethren who start feeling insecure after i reported thread title. Do you have eye sight problems?

Then why does Pakistan retaliate when Indians come into Pakistani Kashmir?

Why would Pakistan let Indian occupiers to enter the Kashmir liberated by Pushtun tribesman & Kashmiri locals in 48? Pakistani Army is there on the request of AJK govt so that 7 lakh Indian terrorists would be stopped at LoC.

Pakistani should be a last person to talk about Cowardice, Ghairat etc etc :sarcastic:. We have mechanisms in place to deal with China. You better worry about Drones Flying over your head.
As for Rapes, see how many Rapes are coming out from Land of Pure...:pakistan:

One from Today's newspaper:

LAHORE:
Taking notice of the news report of a four-year-old sexually assaulted allegedly by her seminary teacher in Mailsi, the Lahore High Court complaint cell on Saturday directed the Vehari district and sessions judge to submit his comments and order the police to submit a follow-up report on the progress in the case.

The case had been registered on the complaint of the child’s father, a resident of Nawan Shehr, who said that he had dropped his daughter at the Shaheedanwala seminary in the neighborhood. He said over 70 children from five nearby villages were enrolled at the seminary.

He said it was the girl’s first day at the seminary. The principal had asked him to leave the girl at his office so that “he could introduce her to the rest of the children”. He said when he returned to pick her up, he discovered that that the girl was inside the principal’s office that was locked. The principal was missing.

Child abuse: Sessions judge asked for report on 4-year-old’s rape – The Express Tribune

Have a look at this too:

113 cases of rape, 32 of gang-rape registered

113 cases of rape, 32 of gang-rape registered - DAWN.COM

[/quote][/quote]
Yes Ghairat doesn't exactly mean you will win, it means at least protesting in any form when you are weak. That's Ghairat. To loose you life rather than coming up with justifications for being raped by another country.

BTW do you really want me to give the Indian rape tally, i mean the very police that is supposed to protect the people is now involved in Gangrape fetishes. Disgusting people.

I can post pictures from 65 war too but i' am not a troll like you so i would request Mod to take action...@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii

You replied my post so i mentioned you. You too can call it Atoot ang or Toota nang, it won't make any difference.:lol:

You are calling Indian army "Chamar" Regiment and when shown a 1971 photo in reply, you are calling others trolls? How shameless it is? You shouldn't have insulted Indian army.

This is IT.........

We will fight China & US simultaneously.....

Let the WARS begin...........

Seriously??? I hope you are joking otherwise I think its time to lay off the bhang for the night....o_O

Who said India is going to invade China. I only used the word confrontation, it may happen in many ways. I think you missed the point here.

Is ignoring Chinese aggression a part of your foreign policy, I guess the meaning of confrontation changed while I was sleeping in during the weekend....:sick:

OT: It is really begining to seem like IA is scared of PLA. They have never once done any kind of retaliation.

What kind of retaliation you want? There will be a flag meeting as per the agreement and Chinese will leave.

:lol:
You are mistaken here Dude!!!

No one is letting China to do what ever it wants. Let the world know who is the aggressor and let the world opinion be on Indian side, which is very important for any one who go for confrontation.

When 9/11 happened USA played the victim card well and won allies all over the world, does that mean USA is weak??
Actually dude opium/heroin production has more than doubled since USA's control in Afghanistan.

USA successfully armed Al-Qaeda/FSA and sent them to Syria

USA is going according to its plans whilst ticking its accomplished objectives

Who said India is going to invade China. I only used the word confrontation, it may happen in many ways. I think you missed the point here.
My point being the US took solid action after showing who the aggressor is(although US was the aggressor).
So, okay NOW the world knows China is a Bully(lol), India has gained the world's(Japan's) sympathy, now when are you going to teach China a lesson(bigger LOL).

What debate? It was your troll brethren who start feeling insecure after i reported thread title. Do you have eye sight problems?
If you call that IoK and disputed territory, then Pakistani Kashmir should be called Azad Kashmir and also disputed territory. Do you have a comprehending problem?

Why would Pakistan let Indian occupiers to enter the Kashmir liberated by Pushtun tribesman & Kashmiri locals in 48? Pakistani Army is there on the request of AJK govt so that 7 lakh Indian terrorists would be stopped at LoC.
Then why should Indians let Chinese into territory they liberated? you are going around in circles and not making sense.

What kind of retaliation you want? There will be a flag meeting as per the agreement and Chinese will leave.
Oh yes, flag meetings. Will you also request a request a flag meeting when the Chinese are on their way to Delhi?

Face it, IA is hesitant to attack PLA. If it was PA, you would attack without thinking.

As for Rapes, see how many Rapes are coming out from Land of Pure...:pakistan:

One from Today's newspaper:

LAHORE:
Taking notice of the news report of a four-year-old sexually assaulted allegedly by her seminary teacher in Mailsi, the Lahore High Court complaint cell on Saturday directed the Vehari district and sessions judge to submit his comments and order the police to submit a follow-up report on the progress in the case.

The case had been registered on the complaint of the child’s father, a resident of Nawan Shehr, who said that he had dropped his daughter at the Shaheedanwala seminary in the neighborhood. He said over 70 children from five nearby villages were enrolled at the seminary.

He said it was the girl’s first day at the seminary. The principal had asked him to leave the girl at his office so that “he could introduce her to the rest of the children”. He said when he returned to pick her up, he discovered that that the girl was inside the principal’s office that was locked. The principal was missing.

Child abuse: Sessions judge asked for report on 4-year-old’s rape – The Express Tribune

Have a look at this too:

113 cases of rape, 32 of gang-rape registered

113 cases of rape, 32 of gang-rape registered - DAWN.COM
[/quote]
Yes Ghairat doesn't exactly mean you will win, it means at least protesting in any form when you are weak. That's Ghairat. To loose you life rather than coming up with justifications for being raped by another country.

BTW do you really want me to give the Indian rape tally, i mean the very police that is supposed to protect the people is now involved in Gangrape fetishes. Disgusting people.[/quote]

brother dont get an infraction for these people they are clearly delusional and lack the courage to confront the Chinese anywhere other than pdf....Peace

You are calling Indian army "Chamar" Regiment and when shown a 1971 photo in reply, you are calling others trolls? How shameless it is? You shouldn't have insulted Indian army.

Why are you insulted? It is Indian Regiment, why feeling insulted by that name...i didn't mean to hit the nerves. And how on earth is 71 pic related to this topic? Indian occupier Army is in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir now they are Chamars or Kuttys or Patels why do you care?

Kutty (surname) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chamar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom