What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

So do you consider Muzaffarabad as disputed territory also?

OT: It is really begining to seem like IA is scared of PLA. They have never once done any kind of retaliation.

Yes we do consider Muzzaffarabad in AJK part of dispute & ready to hold refrendum if India does the same in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. BTW this is not the thread topic FYI.

OT: It is really begining to seem like IA is scared of PLA. They have never once done any kind of retaliation.

India is already on an Occupied territory...on what ground can it retaliate?

:lazy: :lazy2::suicide2::sleep: Carry on with your Day Dream and Enjoy the Maqbooza - Kharbooza Thread. :rofl:...

:lol:

That has to be the most cowardice stance there is, ghairat khao thori si.
Its' like India is letting her self be raped by China so it can get other's(Japan) Sympathy.
That just might explain the spree of rapes of all types in India.

You are mistaken here Dude!!!

No one is letting China to do what ever it wants. Let the world know who is the aggressor and let the world opinion be on Indian side, which is very important for any one who go for confrontation.

When 9/11 happened USA played the victim card well and won allies all over the world, does that mean USA is weak??

Its' like India is letting her self be raped by China so it can get other's(Japan) Sympathy.
China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Around 20 Chinese soldiers last week entered Indian territory near the LAC and pitched their tents in Chepzi area in Ladakh, sources said on Sunday.

Around 20-22 Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) soldiers had last week pitched around 8-10 tents in the west of Chepzi in Ladakh area, the sources said.

However, the Army headquarters insisted there was no such incident in that area.

It was not immediately known whether the Chinese troops still remained in the Indian territory or have left.

The Army had held a flag meeting with the Chinese side on Saturday.

Chepzi is close to Chumar area, which has been witness to a large number of incursions by the Chinese side in the last one year.

In April, Chinese troops had entered 19 km inside Indian territory in the Daulat Beg Oldi sector and left the place only after long negotiations and a series of flag meetings between the two sides.

The reports about the Chinese camp in the area have come soon after PLA troops apprehended five Indian nationals in the Chumar area and took them to their camp across the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in an apparent bid to stake their claim on the area.

After the two countries signed the Border Defence Cooperation Agreement (BDCA) in Beijing, they have agreed to resolve their issues under the mechanisms provided by the new pact aiming to prevent flare-ups between their troops.

Defence Minister A K Antony had recently warned that the new border pact does not guarantee that nothing will happen in these areas in future.

Chumar has been one of the most active areas on the LAC in terms of transgressions by the Chinese troops.

Located 300 km from Leh, it has always been an area of discomfort for the Chinese troops as this is the only place along the Sino-Indian border where they do not have any direct access to the LAC.

Read more at: China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh : India, News - India Today

So Sir, India in all its might must have some retaliatory plans, if yes could you please post some links as to what the new mountain divisions are doing to stop this incursion, judging by the way you are treating the US now I imagine you stopping at Beijing......:woot:

Yes we do consider Muzzaffarabad in AJK part of dispute & ready to hold refrendum if India does the same in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. BTW this is not the thread topic FYI.
You're telling me it is not the thread topic but you're the one who started this debate?

India is already on an Occupied territory...on what ground can it retaliate?
Then why does Pakistan retaliate when Indians come into Pakistani Kashmir?

We also know the capability of Pakistan army.

images

I can post pictures from 65 war too but i' am not a troll like you so i would request Mod to take action...@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii

Call it Maqbooza or Karbooza etc etc, it won't make any difference. This is best you can do. You mentioned me in the Post. Therefore, I replied to it. :)

You replied my post so i mentioned you. You too can call it Atoot ang or Toota nang, it won't make any difference.:lol:

Pakistani should be a last person to talk about Cowardice, Ghairat etc etc :sarcastic:. We have mechanisms in place to deal with China. You better worry about Drones Flying over your head.

As for Rapes, see how many Rapes are coming out from Land of Pure...:pakistan:One from Today's newspaper:

Child abuse: Sessions judge asked for report on 4-year-old’s rape – The Express Tribune

Have a look at this too:

113 cases of rape, 32 of gang-rape registered - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
This is IT.........

We will fight China & US simultaneously.....

Let the WARS begin...........

So Sir, India in all its might must have some retaliatory plans, if yes could you please post some links as to what the new mountain divisions are doing to stop this incursion, judging by the way you are treating the US now I imagine you stopping at Beijing......:woot:

Mountain divisions are there near Assam and AP, the area where chinese troops camped is an area where India is very vulnerable.

Just like Siachen and Sal to ro ridge.

regarding the bolded part ..... :lol:

India do not need any chinese territory.

:lol:

You are mistaken here Dude!!!

No one is letting China to do what ever it wants. Let the world know who is the aggressor and let the world opinion be on Indian side, which is very important for any one who go for confrontation.

When 9/11 happened USA played the victim card well and won allies all over the world, does that mean USA is weak??

I personally would hold alot of respect for any country that fights its own wars without relying on the judgments or aid of the rest of the world, but I understand I am naive in this regard maybe the world has yet to take what I have of my youthful idealistic sentiments....Peace

I can post pictures from 65 war too but i' am not a troll like you so i would request Mod to take action...@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii

You replied my post so i mentioned you. You too can call it Atoot ang or Toota nang, it won't make any difference.:lol:

You can call entire PDF management for help. I don't give a hoot. :lol:

So when are you going to invade China because I remember US crushing 2 countries after 9/11.

Don't put up stupid comparisons Son.
Fact of the matter is that India cant do jack shit because 1962 is vividly etched in the memories of your government and army.

So when are you going to invade China because I remember US crushing 2 countries after 9/11.

Don't put up stupid comparisons Son.
Fact of the matter is that India cant do jack shit because 1962 is vividly etched in the memories of your government and army.

Who said India is going to invade China. I only used the word confrontation, it may happen in many ways. I think you missed the point here.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom