What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

A senior member do not mean a war veteran who fought against Pakistani guys and became battle toughned ......... :D

lol no lets just say PDF troll toughened and poisoned enough to lose all sanity :)

I have faith in my Country & My army. :)

Yes we all know the capability of "Chamar" Regiment.:lol:

I mentioned Jammu, as entire J & K state is disputed. Thread tittle is as per orinal source, only a Troll Moderator can change it. :sarcastic: I'm not insecure, I have faith in my Country & My army. :)

IOK=IOJ&K=Maqbooza Kashmir=Maqbooza Jammu & Kashmir which is disputed territory & hence the title need to be changed. As i said Mods will decide not you or me. And it's you who quote my request to Mods proving to be insecure.

lol no lets just say PDF troll toughened and poisoned enough to lose all sanity :)

Then that guy do not survive here ..... :)

The difference between a newly recruited soldier and a war veteran is new recruit is impulsive and a war veteran is decisive.

Yes we all know the capability of "Chamar" Regiment.:lol:

We also know the capability of Pakistan army. :lol:

images

IOK=IOJ&K=Maqbooza Kashmir=Maqbooza Jammu & Kashmir which is disputed territory & hence the title need to be changed. As i said Mods will decide not you or me. And it's you who quote my request to Mods proving to be insecure.

Call it Maqbooza or Karbooza etc etc, it won't make any difference. This is best you can do. You mentioned me in the Post. Therefore, I replied to it. :)

Then that guy do not survive here ..... :)

The difference between a newly recruited soldier and a war veteran is new recruit is impulsive and a war veteran is decisive.

Well my experience says a vetern is embittered to the point of losing his sanity though i agree with the first part :)

Don't troll mate :lol:

It's funny how you're fighting for such small things, i feel you are the one who is insecure lol

Thats not small thing...it helps Indian propaganda to flourish.

Indian newspaper create that title for Indian civilian's consumption & IMO Pakistan Defence Forum should atleast respect the meaning of Pakistan Defence & correct the title(this is my opinion what i think & i' am sure i have liberty here at PDF to express my opinion & so my request to Mods)

It's lesson for Indian army which is now violating LAC after violations on LOC with Pakistan, nothing strange because India deserved such treatments.

Well my experience says a vetern is embittered to the point of losing his sanity though i agree with the first part :)

"embittered to the point of losing his sanity"

Is the learning curve to gain immunity ....... a guy who goes to that point and comes back confidently can become a tough guy and can face tough situations.

"embittered to the point of losing his sanity"

Is the learning curve to gain immunity ....... a guy who goes to that point and comes back confidently can become a tough guy and can face tough situations.

Well lets agree to disagree on that point then :)

Let them come and provoke, it is good for India also since that will make India and Japan closer.

India - Japan alliance is also good for India economically. India can also get military technology from this strategic partnership.

That has to be the most cowardice stance there is, ghairat khao thori si.
Its' like India is letting her self be raped by China so it can get other's(Japan) Sympathy.
That just might explain the spree of rapes of all types in India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom