What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Why are you insulted? It is Indian Regiment, why feeling insulted by that name...i didn't mean to hit the nerves. And how on earth is 71 pic related to this topic? Indian occupier Army is in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir now they are Chamars or Kuttys or Patels why do you care?

Kutty (surname) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chamar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cheers:

Chamar regiment was disbanded in 1946, it was a British army regiment, and it lasted for only 3 years or so. Some Indians feel offended when Pakistanis say "Chamar", some Pakistanis get offended when Indians say words like "Katuya" or "****", so let's not go into the debate of "WHY" and respect each others feelings.

When the hell have you retaliated to any incursion by China, that is in a manner other than just verbal statement to pacify the little public dissident (which is getting weaker), suppose Pakistan had done this you would be all fired up....WAR WAR WAR but now seeing its China giving you the boot you are all diplomacy, politics :blah:, I guess you are more intimidated by the Chinese than you are ''supposedly'' of the Pakistanis, as far as degradatory words are concerned you will benefit yourself if you refrain from using them

No sane country wants war. When matters can be solved through talks then whats the need of retaliation. How many soldiers or people have died on India-China Boarder in last last 2 decades??? :eek:

Yaar American Pakistani ye start to tumne kiya yaar

some Pakistanis get offended when Indians say words like "Katuya" or "****",

"Katuya" I' am hearing this thingy for the first time. No i never ever get offended by the word "****". My original username here was American ****, old members can confirm it.

let's not go into the debate of "WHY" and respect each others feelings.

I apologize if i hurt anyones feeling but Chamars, Kutty, Patels all are Indian surnames.

India should retaliate like Pakistan retaliating to the US drone attacks.:lol:

It's foolish to do armed retaliation for such incidents, that too against a potential power. A new mechanism was already devised between the two countries to resolve the issues peacefully, it's always better to be diplomatic when the opponent is strong enough to bleed us.
So you justify the Pakistani policy on the Drones, now I do't expect Indians to take cheap shots at the Drone situation.

Screenshot_2013-12-23-00-52-08.png

@American Pakistani that icon ^^

U can report the first post itself giving the reason ciz if u say it openly naturally people will quote you.
And that is the original title, not against any rule

We are not here for your maskharapan...Mr Troll.

I would instead like you to carry on with Atoot ang & toota nang.:haha:

Neither, I come here for mashkarapan. Just go to the 1st page of the thread. You'll see you are the one who is trolling. I just reciprocated and still doing it. :)

You can carry on with toota ang (December 16, :secret:) too along with Makbooza-Kharbhooza-Tarbooza. ;) I ain't have problem with that. :haha:

Mr. Makbooza Kashmir Representative, I refrain myself from posting in Kashmir related threads. As you said you are not here for Mashkarapan, so let me ask you something.

I hope you won't answer it with Rants: :)

Do you know why Independence for Kashmir was not included in the UN referendum of 1948? Why only merger with either Indian or Pakistan? :pop:

PS: lf by any chance you speak KHOSHUR , feel free to debate in Koshur. :whistle: I hope word Koshur is not Alien to you. :)

Last edited:
Let them come and provoke, it is good for India also since that will make India and Japan closer.

India - Japan alliance is also good for India economically. India can also get military technology from this strategic partnership.

Hey Genius, the opposite of what you said might be happening. The little game you are playing with Japan could've provoked the "Chinese incursion". Try to be clever with us we'll kick your ***. What is Japan going to do? Invade China?:)

Hey Genius, the opposite of what you said might be happening. The little game you are playing with Japan could've provoked the "Chinese incursion". Try to be clever with us we'll kick your ***. What is Japan going to do? Invade China?:)

Other than making tents , you are good for nothing .

One country the PLA loves humiliating is India.

And we saw that in 67 and 87 .

We were saw humiliated watching PLA running back .

Back
Top Bottom