What's new

China picked up more than 60 casualties during Galwan clash says head of Northern command

Indians are complaining they were ambushed, captured because they were unarmed.

Whereas their PM claims, no land was lost, no post attacked meaning Indian Colonel Babu with a bunch of Indian soldiers transgressed into Chinese land and was rightfully beaten to death with other soldiers killed or captured simply because they were aggressors.

How on earth can Indians whine about being ambushed, killed and captured unarmed and at the same time claiming 43 killed and 60 causualties??

Because Indians can do anything they want. Who are you to stop them!!
They could kill 6000 Chinese soldiers in the "Galwan" conflict in a Bollywood drama on this incident.
Kill even those who were not there. :butcher:

On a serious note, the video shared earlier showed hundreds of Indian soldiers with clubs and all kind of "terrorising tools" were rushing across the river to attack hand full of Chinese.
There were not even 30 Chinese there, but India done a retreat despite them in hundreds.
How on earth they can kill more Chinese soldiers after Chinese reinforcement, when hundred of Indians could not stand up to 30 or so Chinese!!

i am sure they are not bullet proof like yindoo soouurmaas but i am sure they are good at pissing on Hindu claimed lands!

I thought Panda Xi is crying that Indians are pissing on Commie claimed lands...
Or have idiots from CCP stopped claiming them as their lands?

thread based on fake claims. lies, disinformation should be closed.
thread based on fake claims. lies, disinformation should be closed.
This claim is made by none other the chief of northern command and it can't get more official than this. Do get that or not?

Or this forum is for Chinese propaganda who till month back didn't even accept any causality figure?

Big Fat Liar!
Lost in too many lies.

View attachment 723828

View attachment 723829

These are shameless creatures, even though you have slapped them with this post but they will turn around to another bollywood fantasy and came back with it

This claim is made by none other the chief of northern command and it can't get more official than this. Do get that or not?

Or this forum is for Chinese propaganda who till month back didn't even accept any causality figure?
i cant say about chinese propaganda but yindooo propaganda is worthless shit that doesnt deserve space on this forum!!

id request you to join some yindooboobiethumpingforun where fictions are celebrated and where Modi g is the shiva and vishnu and treated as god and his lies as Gospel!

Indians are complaining they were ambushed, captured because they were unarmed.

Whereas their PM claims, no land was lost, no post attacked meaning Indian Colonel Babu with a bunch of Indian soldiers transgressed into Chinese land and was rightfully beaten to death with other soldiers killed or captured simply because they were aggressors.

How on earth can Indians whine about being ambushed, killed and captured unarmed and at the same time claiming 43 killed and 60 causualties??
perhaps you need to revisit the entire events one more time, there is whining but not from Indians... there were allegations of attach but not from Indians... there were casualties... on both sides where one side gave heroes welcome to their fallen other side took 10 months to count 5 dead bodies...
entire chinese video on Galwan clash is nothing but whining and crying... and what's more when local chinese raised questions on number of death reported they simply arrested them....

and one more thing, i do not intend to reply you more than this. its not between Indian and pakistan, so i was to keep it that way.

perhaps you need to revisit the entire events one more time, there is whining but not from Indians... there were allegations of attach but not from Indians... there were casualties... on both sides where one side gave heroes welcome to their fallen other side took 10 months to count 5 dead bodies...
entire chinese video on Galwan clash is nothing but whining and crying... and what's more when local chinese raised questions on number of death reported they simply arrested them....

and one more thing, i do not intend to reply you more than this. its not between Indian and pakistan, so i was to keep it that way.

Perphaps you need to revisit this thread again and read how your fellow Bharati Bhakts are complaining and whinning about Indian soldiers being ambushed, captured and killed while being un armed.

when you guys start your propaganda atleast talk to your fellow bhakts so your lies actually match with eachother instead of contradicting eachother.

By the way, Chinese have pics, videos and proof of Indians attacking, running away and surrendering where as all you guys have are mouth farts and keyboard heroism.

why are yindoos fixated on chinese casualties and not on chinese occupation! gawlan was a battle and in battle there are casualties on both sides and those who died in battle become part of history but what is discussed is result of the battle or a war but indians ignore the fact the lord vishnu incarnated Modi g surrendered hindu land to chinese!

Back
Top Bottom