What's new

China picked up more than 60 casualties during Galwan clash says head of Northern command

India lost ALL credibility when they released the names of movie actors as PLA casualties. Shameless

No I am afraid it is worse than that. They released the names of characters from a 14th century Chinese novel as the casualties list!

To give you an idea of how dumb this is, this is the equivalent of someone releasing a casualty list saying that “Macbeth, King Arthur, Beowulf, and Roland” were killed in combat.

What is even more amusing about the Indian casualties list is that Water Margin is a novel about medieval Chinese bandits. They are pretty much all expert hand to hand combatants. Here is what one of the characters could do.

They would’ve turned the Jawans from regular chickens to tandoori chickens lol.

Last edited:
alright let's pretend the Lt Gen was correct & everyone can go home peacefully...

Is it just me or does this guy look like baghdad bob
1615517202414.jpeg

No I am afraid it is worse than that. They released the names of characters from a 14th century Chinese novel as the casualties list!

To give you an idea of how dumb this is, this is the equivalent of someone releasing a casualty list saying that “Macbeth, King Arthur, Beowulf, and Roland” were killed in combat.

What is even more amusing about the Indian casualties list is that Water Margin is a novel about medieval Chinese bandits. They are pretty much all expert hand to hand combatants. Here is what one of the characters could do.

They would’ve turned the Jawans from regular chickens to tandoori chickens lol.

India never ceases to AMAZE me

Indian army were 100+ soldiers and armed at Galwan clash. 60+ casualty to PLA is not surprising and just a common sense.

Full interview:
Lt Gen YK Joshi Speaks On The Pangong Tso Pullback

Go to @15min where he discusses Galwan Valley clash
casualties.

oh will you just give it up! I don't know what's more shameful, the fact that you got humiliated or the fact that you're still trying to convince us of your nonexistent valor & bravado! 🤦‍♂️
asif.jpg

The head of the Northern Command should then explain how two Indian majors, two army captains and 6 other Indian soliders were captured.

you want to know how someone gets captured in an ambush and that too when they were unarmed?

Full interview:
Lt Gen YK Joshi Speaks On The Pangong Tso Pullback

Go to @15min where he discusses Galwan Valley clash
casualties.

chinese will never tell the truth .

chinese will never tell the truth .
You mean Indians never the truth. The Indian army lied there were no missing soldiers in Galwan clash then days later China returned captured Indian soldiers back to India.

You mean Indians never the truth. The Indian army lied there were no missing soldiers in Galwan clash then days later China returned captured Indian soldiers back to India.

Chinese and Indian forces clashed in the region in May and June 2020, resulting in at least 20 Indian and 45 Chinese servicemen dead. Following these incidents, New Delhi and Beijing increased the concentration of forces in the region to about 50,000 people each.

Chinese and Indian forces clashed in the region in May and June 2020, resulting in at least 20 Indian and 45 Chinese servicemen dead. Following these incidents, New Delhi and Beijing increased the concentration of forces in the region to about 50,000 people each.
Indians really want people to believe a 3 sentence article with a nameless article as evidence? I only see how desperate the Indians are trying to cover their humiliations.

Back
Top Bottom