What's new

China omits India, Pak from 72-hour visa free travel

On same line, Hongkong allows 14 day visa free access to India, but omits south asian cheer leeders of china viz pak, sl, bangla!! :coffee:

If I remember right,Pakistanis are also allowed 14 day visa free access or visa on arrival,same as Indians.

who the hell wants a free visa to your country :hitwall:

lol angry kid```there are already too many indians in China now and ever growing````but they all look dazed and amazed``just like extreemly ignorant nuts came out the nut shell

and I also amazed when traveled to india very first time``as it is such an appalling country contradicts every bit of your people trying to boast

lol angry kid```there are already too many indians in China now and ever growing````but they all look dazed and amazed``just like extreemly ignorant nuts came out the nut shell

and I also amazed when traveled to india very first time``as it is such an appalling country contradicts every bit of your people trying to boast

lol take a hike go feed your parents with cheap rice or something

We r not talking on how many indians in chinatown, but how china ditched its cheerleaders from south asia viz pak, sl, bangla. They cheered for u to all ur achievements, they provided u string to cast pearls around india.. nd china omitted from visa free . :china::pakistan: :rofl:

China and Japan are both largest trading nation in the world. their trade volume is larger than the the whole GDP of South Korea.

:undecided: then why philipines got it ? thr gdp is less then pak's.

I think Visa decision should be seperate from General Politic. Granting Visa free travel is a matter of National Interest (Border Security), although General Politic are also concerning National Interest, those two are down a different road.

Look at Australia for an example again, it have many allied, but they never gave any visa free travel to any coutnry, friend or foe. They are looking at how people will overstay in Australia, not where they were fro mnor how the relationship between each country. If you are going to overstay, i don't care if you are an American or Armenian, you WILL overstay.

Getting visa free and talking about friend are two different things. I don't know why Indian so hyped about this......

I think Visa decision should be seperate from General Politic. Granting Visa free travel is a matter of National Interest (Border Security), although General Politic are also concerning National Interest, those two are down a different road.

Look at Australia for an example again, it have many allied, but they never gave any visa free travel to any coutnry, friend or foe. They are looking at how people will overstay in Australia, not where they were fro mnor how the relationship between each country. If you are going to overstay, i don't care if you are an American or Armenian, you WILL overstay.

Getting visa free and talking about friend are two different things. I don't know why Indian so hyped about this......

No hype. We are only trying to get the maximum mileage out of this.

Interestingly enough, in most foreign universities. Chinese and Indian students immediately hit it off regardless of whatever propaganda we get at home. In most universities, you get Indian students bunked with Chinese students through their coursework.

Meanwhile, pakistani students isolate themselves and stick to their own little circle. The few enterprising individuals among them will strive to hit it off with "white people".......or none at all. Eventually ideology, and religion comes into play and these folks will be forced to go back to their ethnic circle.

Exception to this rule, are pakistani girls and the students in UK who get along with Indians on a limited level (LIMITED). But never with Chinese.

Just a few generalizations. Accept or reject.

This has nothing to do with being Indian, Chinese or Pakistani: it's about introverts v/s extroverts. Introverts, of whatever nationality, tend to stick to "safe" zones, whereas extroverts strike out into unknown territory. For whatever reason, a higher percentage of Indian/Chinese students tend to be the studious introverted type, more so than Pakistani students.

It is worth noting that the aforementioned camaraderie between Indian/Chinese students drops significantly, and eventually becomes statistically nil, when you go to second and third generation migrants.

On topic, the visa decision is made based on economic disparities and potential for troublemakers. Regardless of strategic ties with China, Pakistani society has a lot of room for improvement, and we can't expect China (or any country) to open its doors with abandon.

So, how many countries allow chinese (PRC) visa free entry?

hongkong?
pakistan?

singapore?

India, is a long shot to even try searching a solution.

USA?

Anyone in Europe?

How about Nigeria?

Senkaku Islands??

Let me Call some Bangladeshis so that they can explain there omission because within a decade they are becoming middle income economy :rofl are RMG superpowers : , They have a Strategic Location and are Hypergalatic Power which has defeated both India and Pakistan . @kobiraaz @aazidane @idune

Let The Fun Begin :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me Call some Bangladeshis so that they can explain there omission because within a decade they are becoming middle income economy :rofl are RMG superpowers : , They have a Strategic Location and are Hypergalatic Power which has defeated both India and Pakistan . @kobiraaz @aazidane @idune

Let The Fun Begin :D

Indians feeling butt hurt by China's omission:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis are actually trying to justify the Chinese actions. Hight of cheer-leading. Pakistanis, please accept that at the end of the day, we all South Asians are same and better find our brotherhood among ourselves, else keep getting played by world powers. Your choice.

Back
Top Bottom