What's new

China omits India, Pak from 72-hour visa free travel

No one knows China and Pakistan's friendship but China and Pakistan so why speak on their behalf?

Can't you read writing on the wall ?

It shows China do not trust Pakistani Cheerleaders !

Well for your peace of mind "Ok - There is no trust between Pakistan & China, all the friendship & strategic partnerships are BS"... Now go and sleep tight.

but it was us who betrayed China in 1962 when China offered Pakistan a joint attack on India for them to liberate arunachal & it was for Pakistan to penetrate in Kashmir & northeast but we were ruled by a backstabbing duffer named ayub khan who instead offered a joint India-Pakistan defense agreement to nehru ( for which he was happily rewarded in 71) not to forget the offer of free corridor to Indian troops through Pakistan controlled Kashmir think about that too that how did the Chinese felt ? did ayub not betrayed China ? yes he did ! & history will never forgive him for that ! there is a reason why Quaid-i-Azam Md.Ali Jinnah & mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah dint like this guy from day one, had the the Quaid lived a bit long he would have had this chap kicked out of the military which ayub right fully deserved .

Ayub Khan did it because of the pressure from US.Not because of his love towards us.

but it was us who betrayed China in 1962 when China offered Pakistan a joint attack on India for them to liberate arunachal & it was for Pakistan to penetrate in Kashmir & northeast but we were ruled by a backstabbing duffer named ayub khan who instead offered a joint India-Pakistan defense agreement to nehru ( for which he was happily rewarded in 71) not to forget the offer of free corridor to Indian troops through Pakistan controlled Kashmir think about that too that how did the Chinese felt ? did ayub not betrayed China ? yes he did ! & history will never forgive him for that ! there is a reason why Quaid-i-Azam Md.Ali Jinnah & mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah dint like this guy from day one, had the the Quaid lived a bit long he would have had this chap kicked out of the military which ayub right fully deserved .

Water under the bridge, what is done is done.

Ayub Khan did what he thought was the right thing for Pakistan under the circumstances, he had no obligation to look out for our interests, his obligation was to his own nation.

On same line, Hongkong allows 14 day visa free access to India, but omits south asian cheer leeders of china viz pak, sl, bangla!! :coffee:

On same line, Hongkong allows 14 day visa free access to India, but omits south asian cheer leeders of china viz pak, sl, bangla!! :coffee:

your are right that is because india used to be a uk colony same as hk both have the same white master

your are right that is because india used to be a uk colony same as hk both have the same white master
So r china's cheer leaders! Why different treatment to cheer leaders?

So r china's cheer leaders! Why different treatment to cheer leaders?

Well for your peace of mind "Ok - There is no trust between Pakistan & China, all the friendship & strategic partnerships are BS"... Now go and sleep tight.

Read Carefully before answering !
I wrote that China don't trust Pakistanis .. You don't know for sure when they blow themselves up ..that is what China think.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/pakistan.htm

Pakistan citizens are exempted from visa fees.

The announcement is applicable for certain European nations, for a 72hr transit stop only. This is not a multi entry visa or permits stay beyond 72hrs.

Now Communist Party come with damage control mode or say face saving measures !

Pakistan citizens are exempted from visa fees.
And what's the visa approval rate? 30%?

The announcement is applicable for certain European nations, for a 72hr transit stop only. This is not a multi entry visa or permits stay beyond 72hrs.

45 countries listed for 72-hour visa-free stay in Beijing |Economy |chinadaily.com.cn

Austria
the Republic of Malta
Ukraine
Belgium
the Netherlands
the United States of America
the Czeck Republic
Poland
Canada
Denmark
Portugal
Brazil
Estonia
the Republic of Slovakia
Mexico
Finland
the Republic of Slovenia
Argentina
France
Spain
Chile
Germany
Sweden
Australia
Greece
Swiss New Zealand
Hungary
Russia
the Republic of Korea
Iceland
the United Kingdom of Britain
Japan
Italy
the Republic of Ireland
Singapore
Latvia
Cyprus
Brunei
the Republic of Lithuania
Bulgaria
the United Arab Emirates
Luxembourg
Romania
Qatar

India I can understand, I even understand they give it to " white" nations, but Pakistan? that is very insulting when you call them brothers and then ask the family member to call, asking permission, before he comes over for dinner.

U stole my words...:lol:

There are a lot of ethnic Koreans who live in Northeast China. They can speak Chinese fluently so they can assimilate.

However if someone just hopped the border from North Korea then they won't know enough Chinese to pass as a local.

The Korean minority is a part of our 56 ethnic minorities there!They are living in the NE,bilingual and have about 2 million folks there! I personally have some friends who are of this ethnic group!

List of ethnic groups in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15495GA8-1.jpg

今年3月 ,朝鲜族老年俱乐部舞蹈队参加了高新区福山园社区文艺汇演。 (图片由朝鲜族老年俱乐部提供)
In March this year, the Korean elderly club dance team participated in the High-tech Zone the Fushan Park Community Arts Festival. (Photo provided by the Korean elderly club) )google translation

www.zhwdw.com

xin_52203051415488752556915.jpg

Combo photo taken on March 14, 2008, shows Li Chengshu of Korean ethnic minority, a member of the First Session of 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) performing folk dance outside the Great Hall of the People after the closing meeting of the First Session of 11th CPPCC National Committee in Beijing, capital of China.(Xinhua Photo) Xinhuanet.com

The release of the special visa is based on WANT of FREQUENT VISITORS here!

Many posters are making a big fuss out of it!

Insult to Pakistan, you would think with all the China-Pakistan Bhai Bhai dorks running about China would find plenty of Pakistanis willing to visit. :rolleyes:

The ugly truth is the Chinese think Pakistanis are a security threat, Indians are enemies, Lankan's existence is irrelevant, and Myanmar is a sticky situation with the recent change to democracy.

I saw what u did here, did u intentionally neglected our beloved Bangladeshis:azn: after all they r the front in immigration these days, heck even the Arabs r denying them visa...:lol:

Nowadays they even beat Pakistanis in Chinese cheerleading, i would say this is utter injustice to such worthy people by China...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom