What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

And what will not?? this one billion is in addition to existing budget.

3 squadron of 4th gen fighter every year.
or 3 Frigates every year
or 3 submarines every year.

Scary aint it???

Dude, I wish your claims were true.

India is spending nearly $10 billion for 125 multi-role aircraft in the MMRCA competition. That's for the aircraft alone! Excluding weapons (which have a separate tender).

During 2007, Australia's procurement of F-18 Super Hornets costed nearly $3 billion. And that's for the aircraft alone!

Pakistan spend $3.1 billion for 18 F-16s, including spares and weapons!

Imagine that!

You are forgetting that we have many issues to take care of, as well as a huge and mostly impoverished population to feed.

China is an invisible force for india . In a war scenario pakistani military will stand hand in hand with our chinese brothers . It is almost imposssible for u indians to resist a combined war .

st imposssible for u indians to resist a combined war . SO stop embarrising ur countrymen keyboard warrior . U guys can be destroyed within hours

ohhh i c. internet warrior. China army gave u back up in kargil war right.

China is an invisible force for india . In a war scenario pakistani military will stand hand in hand with our chinese brothers . It is almost imposssible for u indians to resist a combined war .

st imposssible for u indians to resist a combined war . SO stop embarrising ur countrymen keyboard warrior . U guys can be destroyed within hours

Have you been consuming Afghanistan's best.

Instead of generalise humbug can you give some details regarding the efficacy of your nightmares?

Of course China will stand by you as they have done always with pious words and nothing else.

But then, you require China?

I thought you were one Pakistani to ten Indians?

Has that rhetoric seen the reality?

ab pagale rulayega kya ???

ab pagale rulayega kya ???

Asifpakistani

My gift to you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only protect its citizens, but be ready to launch offensive for strategic gains.

Assistance from Pakistan is essential.

@ Pakistan has always assissted us since our existance (after 1975)and even just after surrender once Indian army was still in our country they created world opinion to pressurise India for quick withdrawl.

@ As per the military assisstance it is always there, Tiki Tam Tam you may not know it.

ohhh i c. internet warrior. China army gave u back up in kargil war right.

If the US could not stop India helping Bangaldesh in its Liberation, who is the remainder of what you so glibly call 'world opinion'?

Why are you so dense?

Pakistan is helping your army? Good.

and yet you are such a rabble!!

If Pakistan is your mentor, then why don't you join them.

Why be a slavish canine - a domesticated pet?

Dude, I wish your claims were true.

India is spending nearly $10 billion for 125 multi-role aircraft in the MMRCA competition. That's for the aircraft alone! Excluding weapons (which have a separate tender).

During 2007, Australia's procurement of F-18 Super Hornets costed nearly $3 billion. And that's for the aircraft alone!

Pakistan spend $3.1 billion for 18 F-16s, including spares and weapons!

Imagine that!

You are forgetting that we have many issues to take care of, as well as a huge and mostly impoverished population to feed.

So you are pissing in your pants that India is spending 10 billion for MMRCA. They had been using this same banana for the last 10 years or so that they are buying. Thats just a "Shining India" bogus boo. Yes they will induct them in next 5 years or so that i believe. That means it took them nearly 15 years to complete that row.

18 F-16 costs 3 billion for its entire lifespan not for the purchase.

Just do the math 30 million each, and how many you can buy for 1 billion outright without the operating cost.

So you are pissing in your pants that India is spending 10 billion for MMRCA. They had been using this same banana for the last 10 years or so that they are buying. Thats just a "Shining India" bogus boo. Yes they will induct them in next 5 years or so that i believe. That means it took them nearly 15 years to complete that row.

Just do the math 30 million each, and how many you can buy for 1 billion outright without the operating cost.

Pissing in one's pant is one thing. It shows that one is scared of the reality.

And being pragmatic is another kettle of fish.

They majority of Bangladeshi posters are the 'pissing in the pant' variety.

Zabanya indicates quality education is available to those who can afford it and that the rest are village yokels with no brains in their head or in their pants!

iajdani,

Isn't it unfortunate that you don't even understand Mathematics and you call yourself educated?

At this rate and India Class 4 would think he is educated and move to Bangladesh and be appointed as a some important functionary!

I now understand the reason for the poor quality post lacking knowledge and high on hallucinations of the Bangladeshi posters.

Quality education seems to be rare!!

Pissing my pants? No sireee...:rolleyes: That's realism.

Ask the Pakistanis here.

Your information is outdated.

Possible cooperation:
Army: The BA should consider to enhance its army artilery fire power,for example some 122mm rocket systems
sHutW.jpg

jujwl.jpg

qwVOI.jpg

Navy:some type 022 FAC will be extrembly helpful
nlWHW.jpg

thiup.jpg

Wysg5.jpg

JO8bW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom