What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

First and foremost you need to read my post before replying.

I never said BD buying F-16 rather said 30 million for a 4th generation fighter which could be jf-17 or upgraded Mig-29.

I again said without operating cost.

What is the price for per piece F-35? I thought Israel is negotiatin F-15 (stealthy, silent eagle) even for less than 100 million each (even your source says the same).

How the hell a F-16 could cost pakistan 166 million? Does it make any sense to you? To me not.

30 Million ?

Eurofighter Typhoon / Dessault Rafale / F-18 / F-15 will cost 100-130 Million $

Sukhoi 30 MKI / Sukhoi 35 / MIG 35 will costs 80-100 Million $

MIG 29, jF-17, F-16 will cost some 50-60 Million $

All weapons, Avionic included

F-35 with complete weapons/expenses will cost 175+ Million $.
2 other 5th generation Fighter Jets PAK FA / FGFA and J-20 will cost not less than 125 Million $.

Now whatever India Buys, Export country will not sell same Jets to our neighbours. So, Rafale or Typhoon is out of question. Since, India/Russia has JV of Pak FA and Su MKI, so that also out of question.

I don't think USA will sell F-16,F-15,F18 to Bangladesh. for few billion $, USA will never compromise on 20 Billion $ futuristic. Also, USA only sells to her allies like Israel, Japan, SK, France, UK, Taiwan, Australia, etc.

Now, For Bangladesh, Only Options are jf-17, MIG 29 - With 1 Billion $, She can buy 1 squadron (15-16 Jets).

Normally Defence budget varies from 1.5% to 3% as per threat perspective. Let say, Bangladesh Invest 2.5 Billion per year. India spend some 1.8%-2.5% of GDP per year. 50% Money will be utilised with Military personnel, maintenance , Pension and other many small/big expenses. If Bangladesh invest 1+ Billion $ every year for 10 years. You might have 2-4 squadron of jf-17 or Mig29, 2-3 Frigates, few small warships, some short range missile, Some tanks, some helicopters, some sam, etc. On other side, After 10 years, Out of 40-45 squadron, 1 Squadron of MKI or Rafale or Typhoon or Tejas or PAK FA, 1 Destroyer can face all Bangladesh defence. So, Spending so much of money won't serve any purpose. But still, These are options which Bangladesh can think to implement if she needs.

I think Bangladesh should go nuclear. That would allow it to reduce arms expenditures elsewhere and invest more in education and healthcare. Unfortunately this isn't the 80's anymore and no one can help anyone go nuclear anymore, but hopefully, with the help of Bangladesh's planned reactor, Bangladesh may achieve nuclear status by 2030.

I think Bangladesh should go nuclear. That would allow it to reduce arms expenditures elsewhere and invest more in education and healthcare. Unfortunately this isn't the 80's anymore and no one can help anyone go nuclear anymore, but hopefully, with the help of Bangladesh's planned reactor, Bangladesh may achieve nuclear status by 2030.

Seems like a reasonable solution.

not possible though.

Sarcasm.jpg

:lol:

Going nuclear is not possible now... For all those sanctions...

From the new
"China is willing to enhance interactions with Bangladesh in all fields and at all levels to advance bilateral and military relations and make contributions to safeguarding regional peace and stability,"

Indeed this is an important message, China can contribute to safeguarding regional peace and stability against neighbor assertive power, the most important I think is helping BD acquire a long range earlier sea -air detections...then on second phase to offer some offensive weapons against Carrier battle group...last phase is long range artilleries to decimate enemy towns in cas that thing go nasty...than no country will dare to dictate term on Bangladesh.

i also think so,Vietnam,south korea,japan should also go nuclear:lol:

i also think so,Vietnam,south korea,japan should also go nuclear:lol:

Why not China has nothing to lose...the big loser will be U.S. they won't be able to dictate north east Asia, in this case why not SL, BD, Nepal :lol: and Iran go nuclear too...everyone will be happy :lol:

china trying to push BD against veitnam ..

as they did to pakistan against india...

it's their way to do things in a peacefull way...

Who lost out, when we helped Pakistan to develop nuclear weapons?

That is the reality. What you are talking about is a dream. :azn:

doesnt matter,still we opened another front for them and they lost 70 billion dollars..:azn: without firing a bullet.
where are the nukes??:azn:

Back
Top Bottom