What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

As a traditional customer of the AVIC,the BAF should consider the JF-17 and J-10 to replace the old F-7.

iajdani,

Isn't it unfortunate that you don't even understand Mathematics and you call yourself educated?

At this rate and India Class 4 would think he is educated and move to Bangladesh and be appointed as a some important functionary!

I now understand the reason for the poor quality post lacking knowledge and high on hallucinations of the Bangladeshi posters.

Quality education seems to be rare!!

Taking you as the most educated person in this forum, lets assume that you know lot about artilerly of mathematics but I must admit that your quality of post getting worse day by day. May be you are too long away from your last days of attending school.

Could you show me the skill of your mathematics by pointing me where did it really gone wrong?

1. It was smart of Hasina to send the Army Chief. The Chinese relate to mily officers better and get irritated with people like Gauhar Rizvi, Mashiur or Dipu.

2. Whereas Indian leaders have always lied to and deceived BD, the words of mouth of the Chinese leaders have been signatures. That is why it was good to send the Army Chief.

1. It was smart of Hasina to send the Army Chief. The Chinese relate to mily officers better and get irritated with people like Gauhar Rizvi, Mashiur or Dipu.

2. Whereas Indian leaders have always lied to and deceived BD, the words of mouth of the Chinese leaders have been signatures. That is why it was good to send the Army Chief.

michaeljacksoneatingpoph.gif

---------------------------------

Realism not backed by numbers??

I doubt they paid 166 million for every piece of F-16. No need to ask any pakistani.

What information?

lol...

About Pakistan's F-16s, here you go:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/113695-u-s-refused-sell-f-16s-bangladesh-2.html
(See post #24)

$5.1B Proposed Sales, Upgrades, Weapons Pakistan’s F-16s
(Many details here)

Camp said the Pakistan’s F-16s will not upset the regional arms balance. He also called the aircraft a “symbol of pride” for Pakistan.
Pakistan had originally planned a total purchase of F-16s valued at $5.1 billion principally from its national funds. The 2005 Kashmir earthquake and subsequent financial constraints made Pakistan reduce the number of new planes from 36 to 18, which lowered the overall value of the deal to $3.1 billion. The 18 new planes are valued at $1.4 billion, with the remainder of the $3.1 billion dedicated to associated munitions (valued at approximately $641 million) and 46 Midlife update kits for Pakistan’s existing F-16 fleet, estimated to cost $891 million.

Source: Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

What information? I don't think you are too familiar with the concept of inflation. An F-15's (suppose) flyway cost in 1998 would be around $30 million, which was a lot of money at the time. Today in 2011, the latest variant of the F-15, it'd cost over $100 million/unit!
McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An F-15 costs around $17,000/flight hr (generally speaking).
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ing-operating-fighters-its-effects-sales.html

Now generally speaking, as an aircraft ages, it's operating costs rises over time. And at one point, they have to be replaced.

Now, I'd be happy to see some sources of your claims. Otherwise, don't bother.

lol...

About Pakistan's F-16s, here you go:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/113695-u-s-refused-sell-f-16s-bangladesh-2.html
(See post #24)

$5.1B Proposed Sales, Upgrades, Weapons Pakistan’s F-16s
(Many details here)

Source: Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

What information? I don't think you are too familiar with the concept of inflation. An F-15's (suppose) flyway cost in 1998 would be around $30 million, which was a lot of money at the time. Today in 2011, the latest variant of the F-15, it'd cost over $100 million/unit!
McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An F-15 costs around $17,000/flight hr (generally speaking).
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ing-operating-fighters-its-effects-sales.html

Now generally speaking, as an aircraft ages, it's operating costs rises over time. And at one point, they have to be replaced.

Now, I'd be happy to see some sources of your claims. Otherwise, don't bother.

First and foremost you need to read my post before replying.

I never said BD buying F-16 rather said 30 million for a 4th generation fighter which could be jf-17 or upgraded Mig-29.

I again said without operating cost.

What is the price for per piece F-35? I thought Israel is negotiatin F-15 (stealthy, silent eagle) even for less than 100 million each (even your source says the same).

How the hell a F-16 could cost pakistan 166 million? Does it make any sense to you? To me not.

First and foremost you need to read my post before replying.

I never said BD buying F-16 rather said 30 million for a 4th generation fighter which could be jf-17 or upgraded Mig-29.

The current variant of the JF-17 is not as good as the MiG-29 or F-16. For the Block 2, we just have to wait and see. MiG-29's classic variant production ended:
MiG-29 production enters transformation

And I doubt if Hasina would be buying it since Pakistan would also benefit from the sale. So, not as long as the current government remains for God knows how long. Unless of-course they want to buy more MiGs :lol:

J-10B == impossible.

And as far as MiGs go:
India’s navy now has 45 MiG-29Ks on order. The first batch of 12 MiG-29K single-seat and four MiG-29KUB two-seat aircraft was ordered in 2004 at a reputed cost of $650 million. MiG CEO Mikhail Pogosyan was quoted by Russian news agency RIA Novosti as saying the additional order is worth $1.5 billion. The first of these are to be delivered in 2012.

That's for the MiGs only, and not the weapons. Weapons will have a separate tender.
India Will Buy More MiG-29Ks | AVIATION WEEK

What is the price for per piece F-35? I thought Israel is negotiatin F-15 (stealthy, silent eagle) even for less than 100 million each (even your source says the same).

Israel is a participant of the JSF program. They can buy whatever they want from the Americans. No questions asked.

How the hell a F-16 could cost pakistan 166 million? Does it make any sense to you? To me not.

This is not Toys R' Us or some jellybean shop in a bazaar.

Again, look at IN's MiG-29K deal.

Air force and navy matters are always very expensive.

Would you like me to start on navy now?

The current variant of the JF-17 is not as good as the MiG-29 or F-16. For the Block 2, we just have to wait and see. MiG-29's classic variant production ended:
MiG-29 production enters transformation

And I doubt if Hasina would be buying it since Pakistan would also benefit from the sale. So, not as long as the current government remains for God knows how long. Unless of-course they want to buy more MiGs :lol:

J-10B == impossible.

And as far as MiGs go:

That's for the MiGs only, and not the weapons. Weapons will have a separate tender.
India Will Buy More MiG-29Ks | AVIATION WEEK

Israel is a participant of the JSF program. They can buy whatever they want from the Americans. No questions asked.

This is not Toys R' Us or some jellybean shop in a bazaar.

Again, look at IN's MiG-29K deal.

Air force and navy matters are always very expensive.

Would you like me to start on navy now?

what are you trying to prove?
I said per piece of 4th generation fighter without operating cost. 30 million each is possible as and average take.

I need to end this stupid discussion here.

Back
Top Bottom