What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

good news bangladesh should have strong and independant military to protect its citizens and ensure safegaurding of its intersts

Not only protect its citizens, but be ready to launch offensive for strategic gains.

Assistance from Pakistan is essential.

They will bend backwards to help countries which are in their strategic vision.

However, China is not Santa Claus.

They are in a race with the US and they require to use their own money for that too.

Have money, they sell.

They will sell even for a discount, but some money is required.

Defence goods don't come cheap!!

Wish lists, on the other hand, is cheap as cheap can be!!

BD got the money. 2 billion dollar subsidies thrown by this government in the agri sector and billions more in the power sector in coming year. They can certainly throw a billion every year to buy hardwares with ease. You know a billion could buy a lot of stuffs and it can be done every year.

Good step by our chinese brothers . Now even bd military is faithful to us . I think the time has come to invade india . U know chinese from north and south .we from west and bd from east . Mashaallah the day of glory is not far away .!!!

Thanks-- laughter is the best medicine

Good step by our chinese brothers . Now even bd military is faithful to us . I think the time has come to invade india . U know chinese from north and south .we from west and bd from east . Mashaallah the day of glory is not far away .!!!

Thanks-- laughter is the best medicine

BD got the money. 2 billion dollar subsidies thrown by this government in the agri sector and billions more in the power sector in coming year. They can certainly throw a billion every year to buy hardwares with ease. You know a billion could buy a lot of stuffs and it can be done every year.

wow!

Imagine that!

And what will it buy compared to the wish list?

Please don't delay. Invade India.

it will be such fun, but then don't complain of the consequences!

Masallah, glory will come to Pakistan once it stops the senseless killing of its own citizens by its own fundamentalists!

and war against india is the best entertainment , trust me on that

You bet it.

Must be fun to lose!

and then lose half of Pakistan.

Great fun, what?

I would only advice you that think before you write. That way you will not embarrass yourself and your countrymen!

wow!

Imagine that!

And what will it buy compared to the wish list?

And what will not?? this one billion is in addition to existing budget.

3 squadron of 4th gen fighter every year.
or 3 Frigates every year
or 3 submarines every year.

Scary aint it???

And what will not?? this one billion is in addition to existing budget.

3 squadron of 4th gen fighter every year.
or 3 Frigates every year
or 3 submarines every year.

Scary aint it???

One billion gets you that?

are you in a Toy shop, that too selling cheap Chinese toys that fails after a week?

Don't be too loose.

Lose is adequate.

Loose is as used for Loose character!

Don't be too loose.

Lose is adequate.

Denial also has to be reckonable.

Even a .303 can be taken as a weapon of denial!

Don't be too loose.

Lose is adequate.

Denial also has to be reckonable.

Even a .303 can be taken as a weapon of denial!

Back
Top Bottom