What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

So what is China offering to Bangladesh or only Hand Shake.

Faarhan,

Our army has already ordered PLZ-45 (155 mm self-propelled howitzer).

The number is strongly expected to be at least 40, as we ordered PLZ 'battalions'. The delivery will be completed by 2011.

Heres the link...go to the bottom of the page and you will find the info. :-

The PLA PLZ45 Self Propelled Gun

Cheers!!!

I know about this offer... However, there is no confirmed news... Some people say it was a rumour from Bdmilitary. I was looking for confirmation from this visit....

I know about this offer... However, there is no confirmed news... Some people say it was a rumour from Bdmilitary. I was looking for confirmation from this visit....

Well i dont think the link used BDMilitary as a source.

However, as they have not disclosed anything regarding purchases...we have to wait for the solid news.

Cheers!!!

Bangladesh should have a Military Assistance Group positioned in Dacca and troops of a Regt worth, to include all arms, some firgates and some squadrons of the airforce to help update and hone the BD Armed Forces fighting skills.

Without training, weapons are but toys.

:laugh: Indian conspiracy theory as if China cant do it alone lolzz

No conspiracy theory. That is copyright for Pakistan. :laugh:

Bangladesh should improve her defence not only Army but should buy some modern Missiles, Aircraft, Warships to prepare to attack India from east. China/Pakistan should give some nuke also. Also, when BD attacks India, Pakistan should take opportunity to attack from west. Both should request China to attack from north. If Possible, Add Sri Lanka too.

Still, We won't lose. If you have any doubt. Then try your luck together whenever you wish. :azn:

We make neighbours neighbour as friend like Myanmar, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Mongolia, Tajkisthan, Bhutan, Nepal, etc. for 2 loss, we have 10 better options. :coffee:

china will push BD into a collision with veitnam now..
that's the thinking on chinese side...

^^^^
I am failed to understand the logic behind your post? India always respect territorial integrity of Bangladesh. Where as China aggressively claiming Vietnam territory. China supporting Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan long way before and some of Chinese members they do accept directly or indirectly for using our respecting neighbors to create unrest in India.

Anyway Congrats to my Bangladeshi friends getting new from China ... Enjoy the party !!!

regards
Jailer

mubeen should look for 155 mm self-propelled howitzer......

It is already confirmed. It has been discussed in this very forum.

PLZ-45 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The PLA PLZ45 Self Propelled Gun
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...rders-chinese-self-propelled-howitzers-2.html

2.jpg

Going to have at least 40 of them.

If china is serious about helping our military, they should sell us jf17 or j10 to help us mordernise our air force

Yeah, only if money and infrastructure allows it. And most importantly, the commitment to respect the contract. We must honor it.

We should retire those old A-5s and F-7s in the near future. Hope the plans get underway.

They will bend backwards to help countries which are in their strategic vision.

However, China is not Santa Claus.

They are in a race with the US and they require to use their own money for that too.

Have money, they sell.

They will sell even for a discount, but some money is required.

Defence goods don't come cheap!!

Wish lists, on the other hand, is cheap as cheap can be!!

Back
Top Bottom