What's new

China offers military help to visiting Bangla army chief

china will push BD into a collision with veitnam now..
that's the thinking on chinese side...

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

yeah we need to learn from the mighty bangladeshi's on how to be aggressive and ambitious , your nation got freedom because of our aggressiveness otherwise you guys were just a bunch of fishermen

But now we ungrateful evil fishermen are out for your blood. What you gonna do? We heard empty threats by armchair Generals for too long. You guys seriously need to send some Gurkha regiments into action. :lol:

FAIL.

Funny how indians always need to place india and US in the same category.

im not putting India and US in same category. We are foe to BD right, that's why i added India too. ok let alone India, we cant face you mighty BD. Fail, it was response for your stupid post ok.

im not putting India and US in same category. We are foe to BD right, that's why i added India too. ok let alone India, we cant face you mighty BD. Fail, it was response for your stupid post ok.

:hitwall:

I was not looking for your reply anyway. Seems our resident entertainer, the schizophrenic man, is off to Singh's VIP waiting room to discuss state matters. :lol: Oh well.

good chandi ho gai bhi BD sri lanka getting from both side .

I would like to see these in Bangladesh Inventory:
- C802A
- C803 ALCM
- YJ-91
- network of Ground Radars
- SAM Systems

Great news, I hope Bangla gets the latest, best tech from China and then INDia will be able to reverse engineer and exploit its strengths and weaknesses. Thanks Bangla's, you guys and your gov't are so friendly now....

1.BD is no banana republic. Indians are not security cleared to enter our facilities. We always have some Chinese working in our workshops because our eqpt are mostly Chinese.

2. What politicians say is another matter altogether and cut no ice in the defense establishment.

If china is serious about helping bangladesh then it must help it make a nuke bomb and missiles.

We signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. We cant get them even if china wanted to give us

If china is serious about helping our military, they should sell us jf17 or j10 to help us mordernise our air force

iran too signed NPT .Bangladesh can always get out of NPT.

Yeah true, but the negative response from the international community will have a devastating effect on our economy

They should have mentioned/hinted/planned for some sort of procurement. Usually they disclose it when we visit them.

What is wrong this time. Cant speculate away. Should be some good purchases.

Cheers!!!

mubeen should look for 155 mm self-propelled howitzer......

Faarhan,

Our army has already ordered PLZ-45 (155 mm self-propelled howitzer).

The number is strongly expected to be at least 40, as we ordered PLZ 'battalions'. The delivery will be completed by 2011.

Heres the link...go to the bottom of the page and you will find the info. :-

The PLA PLZ45 Self Propelled Gun

Cheers!!!

BD army should accept this offer. There is need to strengthen military cooperation between two countries where this is in BD interests to hold valuable ties with Chinese. BD should consider China as main partner of its military and economic development.

If china is serious about helping our military, they should sell us jf17 or j10 to help us mordernise our air force

...Along with some good radar and SAM system. Our air defence is very weak even if you compare it to Myanmar.

Cheers!!!

Great news, I hope Bangla gets the latest, best tech from China and then INDia will be able to reverse engineer and exploit its strengths and weaknesses. Thanks Bangla's, you guys and your gov't are so friendly now....

Not fact, India's relations with US, EU will not allow to do that as US is continuing blessing on its future puppet. BD military imports may not attract Indian attention.

1.BD is no banana republic. Indians are not security cleared to enter our facilities. We always have some Chinese working in our workshops because our eqpt are mostly Chinese.

2. What politicians say is another matter altogether and cut no ice in the defense establishment.

Who said anything about Bangla being a banana republic? I didn;t so do you have some sort of inferiority complex. Anyhow buddy maybe before the Defence establishment ran amok India was not security cleared but now after Hassina consolidated power and got rid of those rogue officiers in military and Intel, Bangla is willing to help India more than ever and India vice versa. I hope so happy because before Bangla was acting like a real irritant and felt like it was itching or begging for a fight. Nowadays, things have changed. I think its very possible for India to peek and even get a few CHinese military pieces....

Back
Top Bottom