What's new

China offer Bangladesh latest J-10C with AESA radar as MRCA

i know that & for ur kind information last one year we all are bought 1000 times this J10B & Su 30sme. do u want any more clear explanation. if u need then u have to take vitamin capsules.

This just 2018, still has 12 years 11 months in hands. :disagree:

When did i deny those?? Those are stop gap. And how can you talk about 9th gen aircraft when the only operational aircrafts are F-22,35 and J-20?? Many countries still buying 4 and 4.5 gen fighters and your eyes only can see BD's progress. It's ok, i know the only things you critics can do is yelling. Don't worry it will stop after 2030. And btw it might sound crazy but after 2030 BAF might have 2 squadron 5th gen fighters also. The Yak-130s are to train our pilots for this job too.
The 9th generation fighter will come after 30 years and I am talking about the future.still BD uses f7 which is almost 60 years old tech remember?bd is way ahead to the backward.bd airforce is nothing but a joke.

The 9th generation fighter will come after 30 years and I am talking about the future.still BD uses f7 which is almost 60 years old tech remember?bd is way ahead to the backward.bd airforce is nothing but a joke.

It is clear you are frustrated. But F-7BGI cannot really be called 60 years old tech when the airplane has been revamped so extensively, at least in my book. Look at the points below, especially bold-marked ones.

1) F-7 BGI has a speed of Mach 2.2
2) Five Hard-points to carry Air to Air missiles , Laser guided bomb, GPS Guided Bombs, Drop tanks
3) Full glass cockpit.
4) Can carry 3000 kg Bomb including Chinese Laser Guided Bombs
5) F-7 BGI has KLJ-6F radar Fire control Radar with 86 km+ Range which is near BVR or BVR considering what is the silver-lining between them and can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft simultaneously.
6) F-7 BGI can carry C-704 Antiship Missiles (Therefore maritime also possible)
7) Afterburner: F-7 BGI (82 kN) thrust
8) Missiles procurement are currently unknown for F-7 BGI but they can fire the 70-75 km range PL-12,PL-11 and also PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, Magic R.550 and AIM-9 .
9) F-7 BGI has J-7G2 Airframe with double delta wing. This improves the lift at high angles of attack and delays or prevents stalling.
10) G-limit: +8 g / -3 g
11) Service ceiling: 17,500 m (57,420 ft) for F-7 BGI
12) 3 Multi functional HUD displays and HOTAS.
13) Chinese Helmet Mounted Sights.

14) Reportedly more maneuverable than most of the Mig21s and many of the other contemporary fighters.

Granted - a lot of people have questioned Chinese avionics as 'unreliable', but that moniker can be given to a lot of tech from a lot of countries, even US ones. It all depends on maintenance, testing and overhaul on a continual basis.

I think the problem we have here in this forum is a lot of people don't take interest in actual aerospace technology or avionics and start calling a platform 'good' or 'bad' (on hearsay mostly) - but its all relative on what you want (based on your threat scenario) and how much you want to pay for it.

In my book, F7-BGI was an ultimate Bang-for-the-buck fighter, simple in design but still possessing enough electronics to be a credible air force deterrent platform. Yeah - it has become outdated very recently because more advanced platforms have been inducted in neighboring air-forces - but that is not the fault of the platform. F7-BGI is great in its 'intended' role.

You cannot go fishing for 500 pound fish (Merlin) with a kid's plastic fishing pole. Simple as that.

I know all about new bgi f7.Except some ground support it has nothing to do.It is still a mig 21
It is clear you are frustrated. But F-7BGI cannot really be called 60 years old tech when the airplane has been revamped so extensively, at least in my book. Look at the points below, especially bold-marked ones.

1) F-7 BGI has a speed of Mach 2.2
2) Five Hard-points to carry Air to Air missiles , Laser guided bomb, GPS Guided Bombs, Drop tanks
3) Full glass cockpit.
4) Can carry 3000 kg Bomb including Chinese Laser Guided Bombs
5) F-7 BGI has KLJ-6F radar Fire control Radar with 86 km+ Range which is near BVR or BVR considering what is the silver-lining between them and can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft simultaneously.
6) F-7 BGI can carry C-704 Antiship Missiles (Therefore maritime also possible)
7) Afterburner: F-7 BGI (82 kN) thrust
8) Missiles procurement are currently unknown for F-7 BGI but they can fire the 70-75 km range PL-12,PL-11 and also PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, Magic R.550 and AIM-9 .
9) F-7 BGI has J-7G2 Airframe with double delta wing. This improves the lift at high angles of attack and delays or prevents stalling.
10) G-limit: +8 g / -3 g
11) Service ceiling: 17,500 m (57,420 ft) for F-7 BGI
12) 3 Multi functional HUD displays and HOTAS.
13) Chinese Helmet Mounted Sights.

14) Reportedly more maneuverable than most of the Mig21s and many of the other contemporary fighters.

Granted - a lot of people have questioned Chinese avionics as 'unreliable', but that moniker can be given to a lot of tech from a lot of countries, even US ones. It all depends on maintenance, testing and overhaul on a continual basis.

I think the problem we have here in this forum is a lot of people don't take interest in actual aerospace technology or avionics and start calling a platform 'good' or 'bad' (on hearsay mostly) - but its all relative on what you want (based on your threat scenario) and how much you want to pay for it.

In my book, F7-BGI was an ultimate Bang-for-the-buck fighter, simple in design but still possessing enough electronics to be a credible air force deterrent platform. Yeah - it has become outdated very recently because more advanced platforms have been inducted in neighboring air-forces - but that is not the fault of the platform. F7-BGI is great in its 'intended' role.

You cannot go fishing for 500 pound fish (Merlin) with a kid's plastic fishing pole. Simple as that.

I know all about new bgi f7.Except some ground support it has nothing to do.It is still a mig 21

Very true. But for what it's purpose is it's great bang for the buck.

Now the problem is determing the best choice for the new generation fighter rather than a stop gap measure.

If China offer J-10C to BAF then i am totally agree to buy this for replacing F-7 fleet.

My point of view.
indian fighter= su-30mki, rafayel, mig-29. mayanmar= mig-29, jf-17.
# war against india china will support bangladesh, i have very little doubt about it (CHINES OPTION) russia is indias number 1 ally.
Against mayanmar our main fleet should be MIG-35 OR SU-30 series (Russian option). BAF has 8 mig-29 so if baf buy go for mig-35 then i think thats good move. but i heard that russia offering us downgraded verson of SU-30 and the dill still hanging to this day.

# China is future super power so it,s good to stay with them. yes i know about rohiyanga issue but এক মাসে শীত যায় না ভাই we need chines help both economicaly and other sectors.

# yes j-10 is not proven in war so does the grippen, EF-2000, Rafayel, SU-35, MIG-35, F-22, F-35 and we can go on and on............

# WE should go for both Quantity with Quality option.
I don't know if this offer is real or not.

China try's to help out in Rohingyas issue by asking Myanmar take rohingyas refugees back. Lots of people like me in China have sympathy on Rohingyas peoples' suffering. Actually I don't know why both China and Russia give veto.
While India fully backs Myanmar, and doing nothing. Myanmar now is at a tricky position, the whole West want Aung Sang Sukyi to be against China but she didn't. This is something about China&Russia VS the west, indirectly and not intentionally hurt BD's feeling.

I want you to be clear on two things

1: China will fully back BD if you have a conflict with India
2: we will be totally neutral if there is a war between Myanmar and Bangladesh. Majority Chinese people have very positive view of BD.

BD is very important leverage for China in the sub-continent.

I'm always a pro-BD Chinese.

Holy-moly!!! Subahanallah, Mashallah, alhamdulillah (ar kono word ase? :lol:)!! If the news is true then it's Eid for BAF and BD defense lovers!! First Russia now China!! Looks like two guys fighting for one girl's heart!! :lol: I will sleep good tonight!!:dance3:

if that comes with Russian engine don't you think it will be a good cost effective choice. Have AESA radar like Mig-35 (though Mig-35's radar isn't operational yet AFAIK), more hard point than Mig-35, can fire AShM. So we can have two platform for maritime strike. Isn't it better thing to do rather putting all eggs into one basket? If Russia flips we can use J-10, same thing for Chinese if they flips. Two maritime strike platform will boost BAF's power, and they won't have rely on only one party. and no one is reliable. Look what Russia did to India about Su-30MKI, they didn't transfer the engine tech to them. China promised they will make F-7BGI almost new and 4th gen fighter which will be able to shoot AShM, BVR but they didn't. Both Russia and China voted against Myanmar regulation. So we can't do anything about it unless we make fighter ourselves. It won't be bad step against Burmese JF-17 as they will have two maritime strike platform too (JF-17 and possible Su-30).
If J10 comes, it will fit WS10 engine.

J10b
image.png
image.png

I know all about new bgi f7. Except some ground support it has nothing to do.It is still a mig 21

Why so few words? Please speak more and more. Let us here know more from you about the minus points of Mig-21/F-7BGI planes. IAF and PAF have made mistakes by purchasing F-7PG and Mig-21 respectively. At least, I am happy that these planes can fly at mach 2 speed.

View attachment 447019
It will be a great idea if we can exploit Chinese offer to get latest SU-35 as front line heavy weight fighter backed by single engine J-10C MRCA.
J10/c su35 mig 35???
which country bng consider its opponent ???
BTW jf17 is a decent evolving platform and can be bought in twice number for same price
As for replacing old mig series with twin engine jets even India failed to do so even with it's huge budget and had launch new tender between single engine f16 and gripen :)

J10/c su35 mig 35???
which country bng consider its opponent ???
BTW jf17 is a decent evolving platform and can be bought in twice number for same price

Just modernizing the force as other countries do always once sometime. And for potential enemy, though we don't wish to make enmity with anyone but always will be prepared for any future threat. As our mumbo jumbo drug addict monkey neighbor always being aggressive towards us we gotta be upgrade and prepared to arrange welcome party if they attack. Today's so called friends are always tomorrows enemy. Just because there is no enemy today doesn't mean there won't be any tomorrow.

And JF-17 can be shot down in twice number with superior Su-30, Mig-35 too.

:coffee:. We uses WS10 series engines on J10, J16, J11b and J20.

That doesn't change anything, no country uses these besides China. :coffee:

Actually how reliable is this source?
Just consider it as possibility for now, though BD military's news comes true most of the time.

Just modernizing the force as other countries do always once sometime. And for potential enemy, though we don't wish to make enmity with anyone but always will be prepared for any future threat. As our mumbo jumbo drug addict monkey neighbor always being aggressive towards us we gotta be upgrade and prepared to arrange welcome party if they attack. Today's so called friends are always tomorrows enemy. Just because there is no enemy today doesn't mean there won't be any tomorrow.

And JF-17 can be shot down in twice number with superior Su-30, Mig-35 too.

That doesn't change anything, no country uses these besides China. :coffee:

Just consider it as possibility for now, though BD military's news comes true most of the time.
WS10b is a mature engine. We haven't exported it.

Actually how reliable is this source?

No idea bro.

We cannot rule it out completely as China has the 5th generation J-20 in service and China knows that BD military would never betray the secrets of J-10C to anyone for any price. Even though BD government is friendly to India, the military treats India as its biggest potential foe
J-10C is the best price/performance 4th generation fighter around at this time ,costs 2/3rd that of the Eurofighter and Rafale but similar in performance, and I am sure that BAF would buy it if it was offered.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom