What's new

China offer Bangladesh latest J-10C with AESA radar as MRCA

No idea bro.

We cannot rule it out completely as China has the 5th generation J-20 in service and China knows that BD military would never betray the secrets of J-10C to anyone for any price. Even though BD government is friendly to India, the military treats India as its biggest potential foe
J-10C is the best price/performance 4th generation fighter around at this time ,costs 2/3rd that of the Eurofighter and Rafale l but similar in performance, and I am sure that BAF would buy it if it was offered.
I never worry BD will show India J10c, I hope this deal is true. A strong BAF fit China's strategic Interest.

China used to be too conservative in exporting advanced fighter jets, I hope they push it more aggressively to friendly nations.

Last edited:
I also meant all these air-craft you mentioned. If BAF choose we will be the launch customer of J-10.
And now we currently have a TVC WS10x in test on J10. The WS10 family is getting more prosperous bro.

I also meant all these air-craft you mentioned. If BAF choose we will be the launch customer of J-10.
I'm looking foward to it for a long time.

Just modernizing the force as other countries do always once sometime. And for potential enemy, though we don't wish to make enmity with anyone but always will be prepared for any future threat. As our mumbo jumbo drug addict monkey neighbor always being aggressive towards us we gotta be upgrade and prepared to arrange welcome party if they attack. Today's so called friends are always tomorrows enemy. Just because there is no enemy today doesn't mean there won't be any tomorrow.

And JF-17 can be shot down in twice number with superior Su-30, Mig-35 too.

That doesn't change anything, no country uses these besides China. :coffee:

Just consider it as possibility for now, though BD military's news comes true most of the time.
Agree su mig35 r better but jf17 is no pushover it was designed with our decades of experience using f16 which r the backbone of USAF
Just buying expensive toys isn't enough u should also be skilled too otherwise gulf nations would be military superpowers ;)

Agree su mig35 r better but jf17 is no pushover it was designed with our decades of experience using f16 which r the backbone of USAF
Just buying expensive toys isn't enough u should also be skilled too otherwise gulf nations would be military superpowers ;)

Man-Machine both matters. And we have enough skilled pilots. :coffee:

Let us assume this offer is real.

The J-10C must surely be at or near the level of Eurofighter and Rafale. It will be able to hold it's own against the Indian Rafale and have an edge over the SU-30MKi in air-to-air combat.
BD's real enemy is India and not Myanmar which is pretty insignificant as BD is nearly 4 times as wealthy. China will 100% back and supply BD in war against India due to mutual interests.
With Chinese soft-loans and a price-tag around 2/3rds that of the Euro-canards BD can afford to replace all it's 40 or so F-7s with the J-10C by 2022.
As for Myanmar, that can be taken care of by purchase of jets from Russia and EU(prefer Gripen). BD should take this offer if true of Chinese J-10Cs and hold out for Su-30SMEs from Russia. Once Russia sees that BD has other options it will stop trying to flog the crappy Mig-35 and earn some money by selling the SU-30SME. A single squadron of 16 SU-30SMEs or 16 Gripens will suffice to hold off the MAF airforce since both BD Army and Navy are superior than Myanmar's.
BD should not completely take China out of it's defence matrix as China is the best bet to counter India. By all means diversify away from China but to completely shut the door to them would be a mistake.

Ha ha.

Well Russian jets are out and Eurofighter and US jets are in.
Did you hear that last year UK offered BAF Eurofighters?
When BAF chooses Eurofighters with AESA radar and Meteor missile, or US jets, we will go hunting on your crap Chinese/Russian air-force.

PS - Did you hear that Indonesia is not buying Russia SU-35 as they said it is crap?:lol:

PSS - Since the quoted post BD economy is now 5 times as large as Myanmar economy and instead of Myanmar growing faster it is now BD growing faster. The GDP gap is only getting larger.

Last edited:
Well Russian jets are out and Eurofighter and US jets are in.
Did you hear that last year UK offered BAF Eurofighters?
When BAF chooses Eurofighters with AESA radar and Meteor missile, or US jets, we will go hunting on your crap Chinese/Russian air-force.

PS - Did you hear that Indonesia is not buying Russia SU-35 as they said it is crap?:lol:

PSS - Since the quoted post BD economy is now 5 times as large as Myanmar economy and instead of Myanmar growing faster it is now BD growing faster. The GDP gap is only getting larger.

No western countries ever sell high end weapons to LDC countries.

Don’t dream too much crazy GDP guy.

Your GDP and GDP of Finland is almost the same, around 250 Bn, in 2017.

So do you think your country is as rich as Finland? Use your brain.

Do not forget your uncontrollable population explosion and sinking land before talking about GDP.

Your country is so so poor that many Bangladeshis are running away from their sinking motherland that creates the “Bangladesh diaspora”. More than 30 millions Bdshis are working as blue collar cheap labourer in many countries.

If you talk about GDP, never forget that your population is 3.5 times that of Myanmar.

In terms of GDP per capita (PPP) Myanmar is almost 6000$ and BD is just 3800$ in 2018.

Your growing GDP is not even enough to feed its population.

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:

Do not forget your uncontrollable population explosion and sinking land before talking about GDP.

Your country is so so poor that many Bangladeshis are running away from their sinking motherland that creates the “Bangladesh diaspora”. More than 30 millions Bdshis are working as blue collar cheap labourer in many countries.

If you talk about GDP, never forget that your population is 3.5 times that of Myanmar.

In terms of GDP per capita (PPP) Myanmar is almost 6000$ and BD is just 3800$ in 2018.

View attachment 605203View attachment 605204
they will now..so apaches,typhoons r not high end??

https://www.newagebd.net/article/97525/boeing-bags-deal-to-supply-apache-choppers-to-bangladesh

Boeing bags deal to supply Apache choppers to Bangladesh

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/third-bangladesh-united-kingdom-strategic-dialogue

"Both expressed satisfaction at the procurement of C-130J aircrafts by Bangladesh as well as airframes to deliver a comprehensive capability to the Bangladesh Air Force. The UK further expressed its readiness to support Bangladesh with procurement of high calibre Multi Role Combat Aircraft alongside other modernisation programmes...."

they will now..so apaches,typhoons r not high end??

https://www.newagebd.net/article/97525/boeing-bags-deal-to-supply-apache-choppers-to-bangladesh

Boeing bags deal to supply Apache choppers to Bangladesh

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/third-bangladesh-united-kingdom-strategic-dialogue

"Both expressed satisfaction at the procurement of C-130J aircrafts by Bangladesh as well as airframes to deliver a comprehensive capability to the Bangladesh Air Force. The UK further expressed its readiness to support Bangladesh with procurement of high calibre Multi Role Combat Aircraft alongside other modernisation programmes...."

MM posters are in denial mode right now... Just the thought of western platforms in BD armed forces is giving them the shivers..... :rofl:

Bangladesh is growing in power and importance, it seems. Flourishing economy talks in the end.

Very happy for Bangladesh. I hope Pakistan and Bangladesh can come closer and forge a strategic partnership against India.

Indians are increasingly provocative recently, and Indian NAZI party AKA Modi Sarkar is a matter of grave concern.

Bangladesh must FREE itself from Indian influence. Hindu can never be true friends of Muslims.

Bangladesh is growing in power and importance, it seems. Flourishing economy talks in the end.

Very happy for Bangladesh. I hope Pakistan and Bangladesh can come closer and forge a strategic partnership against India.

Indians are increasingly provocative recently, and Indian NAZI party AKA Modi Sarkar is a matter of grave concern.

Bangladesh must FREE itself from Indian influence. Hindu can never be true friends of Muslims.

Actually BD is not under Indian influence.

It is trying not to antagonise India while it builds up it's economic and military power.

View attachment 605203View attachment 605204

We WILL hunt you savages down.

The WHOLE of the Western world is lining up to sell BD top of the line equipment. Denying it wont stop these sophisticated weapons coming to BD.

If you think we cannot afford it, we are able to get a loan of 12 billion US dollars to pay Russia for a nuclear power plant worth 14 billion US dollars. Another nuclear plant will be built before 2030 and there is a bidding war between Russia/China and West for this one.

BD also paid out of it's own resources for the 4 billion US dollar Padma Bridge that started in 2014 and will open next year- BD economy is 50% larger than then.

All arms deals come with suppliers credit and BD will pay over 5 years for these multi-billion dollar deals with West.

Your savagery of 2017 has not been forgotten, and let me tell you for free, that plenty of people in high positions in BD government and military think just like me. Enjoy the party when we start it!:partay:

Last edited:
Actually BD is not under Indian influence.

It is trying not to antagonise India while it builds up it's economic and military power.

We WILL hunt you savages down.

The WHOLE of the Western world is lining up to sell BD top of the line equipment. Denying it wont stop these sophisticated weapons coming to BD.

If you think we cannot afford it, we are able to get a loan of 12 billion US dollars to pay Russia for a nuclear power plant worth 14 billion US dollars. Another nuclear plant will be built before 2030 and there is a bidding war between Russia/China and West for this one.

All arms deals come with suppliers credit and BD will pay over 5 years for these multi-billion dollar deals with West.

Your savagery of 2017 has not been forgotten, and let me tell you for free, that plenty of people in high positions in BD government and military think just like me. Enjoy the party when we start it!:partay:

I never had any animosity with Burmese before 2017.

Now I hate them. (The government and its supporters)

I hope you guys pee your pants when the Western hardware starts arriving in Dhaka.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom