What's new

China offer Bangladesh latest J-10C with AESA radar as MRCA

I never had any animosity with Burmese before 2017.

Now I hate them. (The government and its supporters)

I hope you guys pee your pants when the Western hardware starts arriving in Dhaka.

They are sheer evil.

Relic of the barbaric behaviour from centuries ago and no place in the modern world.

No western countries ever sell high end weapons to LDC countries.

Don’t dream too much crazy GDP guy.

Your GDP and GDP of Finland is almost the same, around 250 Bn, in 2017.

So do you think your country is as rich as Finland? Use your brain.

Do not forget your uncontrollable population explosion and sinking land before talking about GDP.

Your country is so so poor that many Bangladeshis are running away from their sinking motherland that creates the “Bangladesh diaspora”. More than 30 millions Bdshis are working as blue collar cheap labourer in many countries.

If you talk about GDP, never forget that your population is 3.5 times that of Myanmar.

In terms of GDP per capita (PPP) Myanmar is almost 6000$ and BD is just 3800$ in 2018.

Your growing GDP is not even enough to feed its population.

View attachment 605203View attachment 605204
When buying weapons the matter counts most is the value of money in your pocket. BD pocket is full of more than $305 billion GDP and MM's is not over $65 billion. So, BD is financially able to purchase weapons that you cannot. Do not compare yours with BD's.

By the way, read some books that will tell you that a country gets the impulse to develop when the population figure rises above the available quantity of land and food in the country. Read history to know why millions of people from Europe in older days had to migrate to the two American Continents. Europe was just unable to provide food and jobs to its poor population. The balance between land/food and population had tilted.

Today's Europe has changed since then and we are changing similarly.

View attachment 447019
It will be a great idea if we can exploit Chinese offer to get latest SU-35 as front line heavy weight fighter backed by single engine J-10C MRCA.
@aliyusuf @HRK
One interesting point to note here is that the pic suggests that China can assist in replacing all F-7s with J-10Cs by 2022.

BAF operates around 32 of them, this is 2020, a deal takes place, production will start next year or later 2020.

32/2= 16.

16 aircrafts exported per year PLUS J-10Cs produced for PLAAF as well. I am pointing out the production capacity and how quickly China can fill in a gap if in future PAF in urgency buys J-10s from China during threat of war, China can again produce them at a very fast rate for their own use to fill in the empty hole created.

@aliyusuf @HRK
One interesting point to note here is that the pic suggests that China can assist in replacing all F-7s with J-10Cs by 2022.

BAF operates around 32 of them, this is 2020, a deal takes place, production will start next year or later 2020.

32/2= 16.

16 aircrafts exported per year PLUS J-10Cs produced for PLAAF as well. I am pointing out the production capacity and how quickly China can fill in a gap if in future PAF in urgency buys J-10s from China during threat of war, China can again produce them at a very fast rate for their own use to fill in the empty hole created.

I believe that BD will soon order J-10C and the numbers will come to at least 40 over multiple batches.

@aliyusuf @HRK

32/2= 16.

Solely depends on what is the actual production capacity and what is rate of induction requirement in the PLAAF. Then after that on first come first served basis on the of whatever the delta between the Chinese demand and the total production capacity ... the timelines will be set. I don't know these variables yet.

@aliyusuf @HRK

32/2= 16.

China builds about 100 new fighter jets (J-10C, J-15, J-16, and J-20) each year.
But why disscus the news at two years ago again?

Last edited:
@aliyusuf @HRK

32/2= 16.

bhai a sincere advice don't take any news related to defence procurement of BD forces serious, just as an example this thread was started in Jan-18

Note: No offence to BD community of our forum, this is just the honest expression of my experience as a silent reader of this section over the years

So what is it going to be ? F-16, j-10 Rafael or. SU-30 ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom