What's new

China offer Bangladesh latest J-10C with AESA radar as MRCA

Bangladesh should use this offer to their advantage and ask India to pay for migs other wise you take J10C with Chinese money and proposed ToT.

nope I’m very surprised here . Because I don’t see these fighters ever landing in Dhaka . This Chinese Technology is to sensitive to be risked spied on by Delhi due to Dhaka subservient approach to them . Chinese’s are not that ridiculous in business sales .

:stop::stop:
J 10 is an excellent fighter jet. But I don't wish BAF to procure from an unreliable political partner. It would be a blunder that will make us bleed, literally.
:closed:

@UKBengali @Bilal9

You are 100% correct. Evidence was seen only six months ago and there is no approach of corrective appeasement either. Like we have discussed, we have to watch our self interest.

Bangladesh should use this offer to their advantage and ask India to pay for migs other wise you take J10C with Chinese money and proposed ToT.

Why do you guys always bring India-Pakistan every time in Bangladesh related post?? It's really annoying. We don't need Indian money for Mig-35, if we really need loan we can take it form Russian as we did one time. Or the Chinese one you mentioned.

nope I’m very surprised here . Because I don’t see these fighters ever landing in Dhaka . This Chinese Technology is to sensitive to be risked spied on by Delhi due to Dhaka subservient approach to them . Chinese’s are not that ridiculous in business sales .

Most of the military hardwares BD uses are Chinese. So China-BD are not that stupid what you guys think about it. Take your conspiracy theory somewhere else plz.

Last edited:
Come on! Seriously?!!:disagree::disagree::disagree:
J-10C offered by China to BAF doesn' sound credible at all!!! Might just be another over eager assumption by some deluded enthusiast. AFAIK it's not cleared for export by AVIC yet. And even if China wants to rekindle their buddy relationship with BD after the their backstabbing during the rohingya crisis they would not want to give us the tech of J-10C as it's still sensitive tech compared to the previous J-10B. So, my guess is the offer might still be the J-10B with some modifications and improvements. Well, the J-10B with a PESA that are already installed in the PLAAF jets would not be a bad choice either!
However, I think that the time is here to seriously consider western options if that is at all possible. The Govt. and Military leaders need to play it smart and exploit every opportunity that comes. Because, these deals will also dictate our foreign policy in the future which is the most important aspect IMHO.

Well, the J-10B with a PESA that are already installed in the PLAAF jets would not be a bad choice either!

China rolled out J-10A/B with AESA radar too. AFAIK J-10B only equipped with AESA radar.

China rolled out J-10A/B with AESA radar too. AFAIK J-10B only equipped with AESA radar.

Last month in the Chinese section of PDF it was reported with pictures that their J-10Bs are being equipped with a new high performance PESA. So, I'm a little confused about the AESA integration. Can you please share the source of this. And I don't think they integrated AESA in any J-10A!!!

Federal government in Beijing approves of this post. :china:
View attachment 447069
we dont need approval from them
12809578_480291572175673_2917788986419280797_n.jpg

Last month in the Chinese section of PDF it was reported with pictures that their J-10Bs are being equipped with a new high performance PESA. So, I'm a little confused about the AESA integration. Can you please share the source of this. And I don't think they integrated AESA in any J-10A!!!

Sorry the article wasn't actually about the A version though, author mentioned it at the end of the article. Sorry i forgot what the main head-line was and couldn't find it.

Whether this offer of J-10C is true or not remains to be seen.

However, the reality is it IS reliable and public that Bangladesh has been offered the Mig-35.

Platforms like the J-10B/C and Gripen are comparable types. So really those two previously mentioned
models ARE a realistic option, with the primary barriers being politics and cost.

I hope the BAF leadership as well as the government of Bangladesh thinks wisely regarding their
new future fighter. I really hope Western options are explored seriously, namely the Gripen.

I really can't see any political reason why Bangladesh would be denied. Money may be another matter.

16 Gripens with Eireye is a very realistic and reasonable option. That would be my starting point if it were up to me.

@A.P. Richelieu Did Saab ever get back to you with your query about Bangladesh?

Last edited:
we dont need approval from them
View attachment 447122

But US just cut your military aid. You just divorced each-other though seems like US did first.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...e6yDfDtWgXDlQa8Pmy-1mHTH5vf1kdgkoKEMxZYhPqMyc

about that i heard multiple times in group that SAAB refused to sell Gripen to BAF. Who knows if it's true or not.

If China offer J-10C to BAF then i am totally agree to buy this for replacing F-7 fleet.

My point of view.
indian fighter= su-30mki, rafayel, mig-29. mayanmar= mig-29, jf-17.
# war against india china will support bangladesh, i have very little doubt about it (CHINES OPTION) russia is indias number 1 ally.
Against mayanmar our main fleet should be MIG-35 OR SU-30 series (Russian option). BAF has 8 mig-29 so if baf buy go for mig-35 then i think thats good move. but i heard that russia offering us downgraded verson of SU-30 and the dill still hanging to this day.

# China is future super power so it,s good to stay with them. yes i know about rohiyanga issue but এক মাসে শীত যায় না ভাই we need chines help both economicaly and other sectors.

# yes j-10 is not proven in war so does the grippen, EF-2000, Rafayel, SU-35, MIG-35, F-22, F-35 and we can go on and on............

# WE should go for both Quantity with Quality option.

Whether this offer of J-10C is true or not remains to be seen.

However, the reality is it IS reliable and public that Bangladesh has been offered the Mig-35.

Platforms like the J-10B/C and Gripen are comparable types. So really those two previously mentioned
models ARE a realistic option, with the primary barriers being politics and cost.

I hope the BAF leadership as well as the government of Bangladesh thinks wisely regarding their
new future fighter. I really hope Western options are explored seriously, namely the Gripen.

I really can't see any political reason why Bangladesh would be denied. Money may be another matter.

16 Gripens with Eireye is a very realistic and reasonable option. That would be my starting point if it were up to me.

Nope, no answer, but it was a longshot.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom