What's new

China narrows technology gap with US

Yes, here I support you. Someone said Chinese only produce junk and no human would use Chinese stuff, so someone else said that since GOI is ordering it and if humans aren't using it then it must be dogs.

So both side was making fun. But a joke retold too many times loses its humour.

Let's not talk about who eats what. Not all people from a country eat the same thing. Not all australians eat koalas, kangaroos and aligators. Not all chinese eat dogs. Not all indians eat rats.

Muslim don't eat pork --> but rest of world do.

Hindus don't eat beef --> but rest of world do.

Vegetarians don't eat meat --> but rest of world do.

And everything else tastes like chicken!:woot:

We eat to sustain ourselves and because it taste good. It would be impossible to force the entire world to be vegetarian. Some people don't drink alcohol but some people cannot go without it. Let's be more understanding of other people, okay.:cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:

Brand building/quality takes time and expensive. It is not like employing x more number of people to it. By the time US and other developed companies start to manufacture in other countries where they get good deal. Japanse were tried to develop brands along with their mass manufacture. BTW USA gave lot of support and market access.

Yes, but as a country with no resources, they were able to develop and grow their brand.

Why when people talk about the rise of china do they always talk about it's military and how the U.S is gonna be weaker? What are you trying to imply? That china is going to invade the U.S?
China needs to protect itself against US.
US always threat China to interfere with military when China retrieve taiwan province .
US also instigates Japan and other countries to united as "The first island chain" to block China.

US always consider China as its main enemy.

:china:

Why when people talk about the rise of china do they always talk about it's military and how the U.S is gonna be weaker? What are you trying to imply? That china is going to invade the U.S?

China is only making people in the world nervous by building up it's military like it is. It's like they are planning an invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if when china got stronger then the U.S they just started invading everywhere.

The chinese are so untrustworthy.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the planet? Which ethnic/racial group now controls-and-occupies the vast swaths of the planet? Caucasians were confined a very tiny land mass but now they have invaded and stolen land from Asians, Africans, Natives, and even Arabs (granted Arabs regain it).

If you think about it, why are we aboriginals treated as 2nd class citizens in our very own land by Whites? Would you care to ship your arse back to England or germany or etc?

Truth is, the reason a large number of caucasians cheered for the death & destruction of the Wenchung and Haiti earthquakes is because of part hatred, but mostly out of 'fear'. Fear of what? It is actually insecurity. In a truly democratic, fair and just world we would all rejoice at equality and sharing prosperity. But the reality is not so nice, some of us don't want others to improve. Some people wish/hope that "them peoples" stay as "sub-human".

Well ain't going to happen. :angel:

US always threat China to interfere with military when China retrieve taiwan province .
US also instigates Japan and other countries to united as "The first island chain" to block China.

You all are just paranoid. The U.S doesn't want to invade or anything, but that's what china thinks because you are all paranoid. The U.S never threatens china.

Also China doesnt have a right to "retrieve" taiwan as you put it. Taiwan is a sovereign republic country. China keeps trying to invade it, which proves further that China is a dangerous country and is a danger to the world.

This is an example of what will happen when china becomes the world super power, they will just start invading everywhere with there military.

You misunderstand his statement. It was a loaded statement, born out of insecurity with racial undertones. Fact is many non-native australians feel 'uncomfortable' and 'insecure' and 'out-of-place' being in Asia proper.

Anyways, doesn't matter. What's important is that we each work hard to improve our lives and not be a busy-body.

Truth is, the reason a large number of caucasians cheered for the death & destruction of the Wenchung and Haiti earthquakes is because of part hatred,

what the **** are you talking about? You are clearly racist towards white people and hate them. WHITE PEOPLE ARE HELPING THE HAITIANS. Who is in haiti helping them? The Americans, The brittish, The europeans, the Australians. Who's donating money? Certainly not china.

You just hate white people because you are a racist. And you think white people hate everyone else, this is not true.

All i have seen is you writing racist posts everywhere over this forum and i have had enough of it.

"white people are pedofiles" "white people do this" "white people do that"

Shall i start saying "asian people are pedofiles" "asian people this" "asian people that" ??????????

You misunderstand his statement. It was a loaded statement, born out of insecurity with racial undertones. Fact is many non-native australians feel 'uncomfortable' and 'insecure' and 'out-of-place' being in Asia proper.

Anyways, doesn't matter. What's important is that we each work hard to improve our lives and not be a busy-body.

No you have no understanding of what i said. Please don't comment on what i say, YOU are clearly racist. Every post i see from you i about "white people" You are racist towards white people and clearly hate white people. I am reporting you to a mod.

Bloody racist.

You all are just paranoid. The U.S doesn't want to invade or anything, but that's what china thinks because you are all paranoid. The U.S never threatens china.

Also China doesnt have a right to "retrieve" taiwan as you put it. Taiwan is a sovereign republic country. China keeps trying to invade it, which proves further that China is a dangerous country and is a danger to the world.

This is an example of what will happen when china becomes the world super power, they will just start invading everywhere with there military.

Do have a sane mind? Or why say such stupid words?
Taiwan is a China's province in the history and now and future!
Any other country against this fact will be firmly retaliate from China!
中国万岁!

The U.S doesn't want to invade or anything, but that's what china thinks because you are all paranoid. The U.S never threatens china.
US doesn't want invade any country?
Then Iraq and Afghanistan were invaded by which country? China?

what the **** are you talking about? You are clearly racist towards white people and hate them. WHITE PEOPLE ARE HELPING THE HAITIANS. Who is in haiti helping them? The Americans, The brittish, The europeans, the Australians. Who's donating money? Certainly not china.

You just hate white people because you are a racist. And you think white people hate everyone else, this is not true.

All i have seen is you writing racist posts everywhere over this forum and i have had enough of it.

"white people are pedofiles" "white people do this" "white people do that"

Shall i start saying "asian people are pedofiles" "asian people this" "asian people that" ??????????

====================================

what's the mistake that call you "white people"?:smitten:

if you aren't "white people",then you are "white what"

The U.S doesn't want to invade or anything
=================================
wow, a great history inventor:smitten:

then ,Mexico、Canada、Hawaii、Grenada should say what?:rofl::rofl:

Oh, i see,these countries invade U.S:D

Do have a sane mind? Or why say such stupid words?
Taiwan is a China's province in the history and now and future!
Any other country against this fact will be firmly retaliate from China!
中国万岁!

No, Taiwan is not a province of china, it's a sovereign country. China just denies that fact.

No, Taiwan is not a province of china, it's a sovereign country. China just denies that fact.

the fact is that we can't find indian or U.S embassy in taiwan.165 countries don't recognize taiwan as a country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom