What's new

China narrows technology gap with US

No one buys if company name is Chinese.
===============================
Oh, i see.

it's mean:no human buys goods if company name is chinese.:rofl:

Then every year , we export many garbage goods to india, who are the user?evil or dogs?

if it's true ,i must say your country's dogs are too clever, maybe cleverer than some indians :rofl:

Try to put chinese brand on Dog food, it may sell !!

All product manufactured in china are not chinese brands. All multinational company has assembly plants in china and they use chinese slave labour to manifacture it.

某些印度人毫无遮拦的臭嘴加上低能可笑的逻辑,总是将他们置于尴尬的境地,令世人见识其无耻的境界,为我们的闲暇提供充足的笑料。:partay:

对于中国只有两种方式看世界.....要么他们将崇拜...或者他们想看不起你....他们根本无法适应的是,有些人可以看把他们的眼睛....和一律平等...

huawei\zhongxing\HiSense\Haier……these are all chinese brand, and they are increase the export in india.of couse ,the export to indias are all for dogs. As you said, idian human don't use chinese brand goods:D

huawei\zhongxing\HiSense\Haier……these are all chinese brand, and they are increase the export in india.of couse ,the export to indias are all for dogs. As you said, idian human don't use chinese brand goods:D

all these brand use CHIP'S designed from outside China.

Sorry I have not heard any of those names. I don't have any dogs. May be thats the reason I am not aware of it. BTW these are contaminated/tainted with lead or indistrial waste?

Brother don't waste your time by providing any "Facts" to people

coming from land of 米田共 with a built-in narrow jealousy mind.

:china::cheers::china:

Sorry I have not heard any of those names. I don't have any dogs. May be thats the reason I am not aware of it. BTW these are contaminated/tainted with lead or indistrial waste?

=================================
i just say these company export their product for india dogs ,not for india human.Take it easy, i don't say that you or your indians are dogs.

i only strange that HiSense increase export 11% to india……that say india's dogs increase quickly:partay:

That post is just an offensive flame bait.

Calling members dogs indirectly, what if members call you black dirty smelly ugly pig indirectly?

Have you come from your Mumbai slum?

There is an Oscar winning movie, Slumdog Millionaire... have you seen it?

人不犯我,我不犯人;人若犯我,我必犯人——中国俗语

不开第一枪,但决不吃亏——毛泽东(1967年语):D

I'm using lenovo, its a Chinese brand. But seriously, China is not at the stage of catching up to the US yet. This title has a tinge of Indianess in it.

:no:But no matter what the title of the thread is, it almost end up a measuring contest between Indians and Chinese.:no:

I'm using lenovo, its a Chinese brand. But seriously, China is not at the stage of catching up to the US yet. This title has a tinge of Indianess in it.

Brother, I beg your permission to get slightly off topic, you are a Chinese yourself, (not a Taiwanese aboriginal, right?) then why do you try to alienate yourself from China or Chinese?

Why do you use such words Chinese do not, Chinese cannot..., why do not you say we do not or we cannot...?

If you throw your spitting saliva above your head, your saliva will fall on you... Cannot you understand it?
:hitwall:

Do not reply, just close your eyes for a moment and think about what I said. I think you will understand.

You are one of us. We will feel the same degree of pain, if one of our fingers gets hurt, no matter how much small or big is the finger.
:china:

Last edited:

Brother, I beg your permission to get slightly off topic, you are a Chinese yourself, (not a Taiwanese aboriginal, right?) then why do you try to alienate yourself from China or Chinese?

Why do you use such words Chinese do not, Chinese cannot..., why do not you say we do not or we cannot...?

If you throw your spitting saliva above your head, your saliva will fall on you... Cannot you understand it?
:hitwall:

Do not reply, just close your eyes for a moment and think about what I said. I think you will understand.

You are one of us. We will feel the same degree of pain, if one of our fingers gets hurt, no matter how much small or big is the finger.
:china:

The reality is that China is not in the position to catch up to the US yet. China need to surpass Russia, Europe, and Japan to catch with the US. I'm not saying that it will not happen. But the reality is that the US technology is still pulling away from the rest of the world. So I think China should concern about developing its technology at its own pace instead of competing with the US. :china::usflag:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom