What's new

China makes aggressive moves in the Phillipines.

Reaction score
China attacks Philippines by deploying navy ships (not just coast guard ships) to disputed Spratly Islands.

PH protests China's new 'intrusions' in West PH Sea | ABS-CBN News

China issues dragon stamps to announce new assertive geopolitical policy.

China’s Scary-Looking Dragon Stamp Sparks Debate - ABC News
ap_china_dragon_stamp_dm_120106_wblog.jpg

China tells USA to obey "international law"!

Official says US 'should adhere' to int'l law|World|chinadaily.com.cn

China, Russia and Iran working together can throw up a huge net to catch the bald eagle and bring it down to Earth!

So far the show-off net is only over Spratly islands, and if there is a US response China will back off.

Don't take me wrong, I have a lot of respect for China, that is why I know they won't take risks to their economy.

Your militant views, however noble, may not be shared by high officials of China who seem very pragmatic and cautious.

China might bully philippines and smaller weak nations, but they can't confront uncle sam any time soon, even russia can't confront the US.

So far the show-off net is only over Spratly islands, and if there is a US response China will back off.

Don't take me wrong, I have a lot of respect for China, that is why I know they won't take risks to their economy.

Your militant views, however noble, may not be shared by high officials of China who seem very pragmatic and cautious.

You have it totally backwards. If there is a public US response China cannot back off unilaterally. Historically we have never done so. The mildest would be a simultaneous US/China deescalation.

When North Korea sank the Cheonan, and US/SK accused North Korea and looked like a war was brewing, Premier Wen just said "The greatest sufferer of any war will be South Korea" directly, and the US/SK backed off despite the sinking of a warship being a true act of war.

That was true for the past 10 years. But in October this year, the dovish leaders are out and the hawkish leaders are in!

This is why China is getting more and more assertive on global issues. I'm certain that very soon China will come out with a statement supporting Iran in a military showdown with the USA.

china cut down oil from iran after US led sanctions on it.....puppet china is just show off...once a US carrier carrier enters the region the noodle dragon will just back off....
LOL..... how ignorant is your post? Ask your dead Tibetan border patrol how hard PLA can be.

china cut down oil from iran after US led sanctions on it.....puppet china is just show..once a US carrier carrier enters the region the noodle dragon will just back off..

Hmm... North Korea torpedos SK ship. US carrier comes. We say "If there's a war in Korea, South Korea will suffer most." US carrier goes home, SK does a practice artillery drill.

Hmm. We aren't India after all. Still can do nothing about 2008 Mumbai?

Attacks? Jeez these war mongers are itching for a war.

A small military attack is all it will take to galvanize pretty much ever Asian country to team up against China. Lets see if China is willing to take that risk:lol:

Attacks? Jeez these war mongers are itching for a war.

A small military attack is all it will take to galvanize pretty much ever Asian country to team up against China. Lets see if China is willing to take that risk:lol:
:lol: We have enough nukes for everybody. For certain all of india's neighbors will be against india when the time comes! China is already building railways to Kathmandu and Islamabad. Using railways, we can deploy heavy armor directly on the subcontinent plains.

:lol: We have enough nukes for everybody. For certain all of india's neighbors will be against india when the time comes! China is already building railways to Kathmandu and Islamabad. Using railways, we can deploy heavy armor directly on the subcontinent plains.

Yep keep the attitude. Just what the world needs to form an alliance against this behemoth called China:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom