What's new

Prepare for war in East China Sea

In any war in Asia we will win, like we did in the Korean war andVietnam war. But the US is too scared to go to war with China because they are highly dependent on our economy. They need our money and their companies depend on our markets for earnings. Asia is increasingly becoming our backyard, just look at the way we invade India and get away with it.

I have the feeling China is only waiting for Vietnam or Philippines to fire to take all the islands they control.

In any war in Asia we will win, like we did in the Korean war andVietnam war. But the US is too scared to go to war with China because they are highly dependent on our economy. They need our money and their companies depend on our markets for earnings. Asia is increasingly becoming our backyard, just look at the way we invade India and get away with it.

"Win" is an ambiguous term, as proven by the two 20th century conflicts that were referenced in your post.

Claiming a pre-determined victory of a hypothetical conflict based solely on the geographic location (Asia), against any opponent, is short-sighted at best.

The United States is not "scared" of a shooting war with China due to economic reasons. US and Chinese economies are immensely symbiotic, however, if all out war were declared, both could survive independently.

The United States' military leaders are extremely wary of a direct conflict between nuclear armed States, and rightfully so. The world understands that China possesses an array of new toys that they would like to test out; to show the world they sit at the adult's table. It is completely natural human behavior. Personally I think most of us are hoping that cooler heads prevail, because nobody wins in any conceivable scenario.

I am saddened by the growing urge of some Chinese to go to war with the US. I never considered our relationship adversarial on the public level, despite the official and widely known mishaps over the years.

I have been a long time lurker on this forum and am glad I finally signed up. Cheers.

The world understands that China possesses an array of new toys that they would like to test out

Just like the world also understands that the US possesses an extremely wide array of its own highly advanced toys. Many of which they would like to also test out, in addition to the ones that have already been tested. So it's a two way street, Lest we forget that. Welcome to PDF.

Last edited:
"Win" is an ambiguous term, as proven by the two 20th century conflicts that were referenced in your post.

Claiming a pre-determined victory of a hypothetical conflict based solely on the geographic location (Asia), against any opponent, is short-sighted at best.

The United States is not "scared" of a shooting war with China due to economic reasons. US and Chinese economies are immensely symbiotic, however, if all out war were declared, both could survive independently.

The United States' military leaders are extremely wary of a direct conflict between nuclear armed States, and rightfully so. The world understands that China possesses an array of new toys that they would like to test out; to show the world they sit at the adult's table. It is completely natural human behavior. Personally I think most of us are hoping that cooler heads prevail, because nobody wins in any conceivable scenario.

I am saddened by the growing urge of some Chinese to go to war with the US. I never considered our relationship adversarial on the public level, despite the official and widely known mishaps over the years.

I have been a long time lurker on this forum and am glad I finally signed up. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum. ;)
BTW, USPACOM, united states pacific command alone, has almost 4 times more war ships than China. Do not mind about their comments ;)
Anyway, I think that USA would not intervene directly in a fight with them, but all necessary equipments and trained troops are already available to kick their a$$ if they decide to do something serious ;)

That might be true for now,but China has time,China can wait for another decade or so.as long as economy overtaking happens,all other overtaking will sure follow.

It's not like you've been making a hell lot of sense recently. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did you check your recent posts? hehehe....

Why should i? And you understood so why the hell would i do that imp?

Hahahaha you won first Korean war was stalemate so is Vietnam but in terms of casualties you guys had the highest that's nothing to brag about.

but in terms of casualties you guys had the highest that's nothing to brag about.
That's the strategy! ignorant little sissy. Winning of wars is fulfilling the objective. It's not like a banana farmer would know. :rofl:

That's the strategy! ignorant little sissy. Winning of wars is fulfilling the objective. It's not like a banana farmer would know. :rofl:

I may be off base here, but I don't believe an inconclusive armistice, coupled with a successful US/Western client State persisting well into the next century, is what Kim, Mao, and Josef had in mind as far as the "objective."

That subject is probably for another thread though.

I believe India prepare for war in East China Sea

Hahahaha what stupid idiot imp you are you know nothing about my country banana's at less am not supplying the world with dangerous items and stealing everything from everyone from resources to jobs too much poisonous milk and smoke that made your brain zombie like hahahaha

Looks like Mr Unggoy's small bananas poisoned his brain. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom