What's new

Prepare for war in East China Sea

Small correction, "not chick with d1cks like you". ;)
Reason why China banned and destroyed all bananas because they were too small.

(Philippine banana is actually quite good. They are quite sweet. But don't get any from Zero_balls.)

What India have to do with China in East China Sea? I thought India not ally with any nation.

Actually, your grammar is pretty good.

Do you live in the West, or is it the English classes in China that taught you good grammar?

I live in the East, studied in the west for a while. I was a poor student in my class.

Reason why China banned and destroyed all bananas because they were too small.

(Philippine banana is actually quite good. They are quite sweet. But don't get any from Zero_balls.)

Actual the main product of the Philippines is Minerals (now being stolen by the chinese imps), Agricultural products like the fake imp is saying and semi conductors and electronics which many people don't know about Zero balls really? i been tea bagging you with my balls in every turn? And yet you have no idea? huh i guess from people with no real balls you can't tell the difference? poor b@st@rds.

Do you sometimes get these uncontrollable urges that forces you to talk to yourself?

Hahaha running out as usual if you have no more things to say shut the hell up imps your just posting for the sake of posting

Hey china you take care of those american bastards in the east china sea and we will take care of the Indians in the Himalayas and Kashmir region )

Not good to confront the US now. China will take a hit badly.

80% of Chinese industries are dependent on USA products and manufacturing products.

Not good.

Hey china you take care of those american bastards in the east china sea and we will take care of the Indians in the Himalayas and Kashmir region )

like you did in 71? after the war is over should we rename balochistan or let it be? what do u think?

80% of Chinese industries are dependent on USA products and manufacturing products.

Not good.

dude. A single US CBG can obliterate the entire PLAN in a week. chinese may have faked the PISA and IQ tests but they are not dumb enough to confront the US

Not good.

They are calling it Cold war version II now, so expect some fireworks.

Hahaha running out as usual if you have no more things to say shut the hell up imps your just posting for the sake of posting
It's not like you've been making a hell lot of sense recently. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did you check your recent posts? hehehe....

Back
Top Bottom