What's new

ABC News: China has a scary dragon stamp

Weibo is a pro-West online media in China.

Am talking about People's Daily and Global times. Both are communist party mouthpiece.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/690925/Ferocious-dragon-stamp-sparks-furore.aspx

Here's the cached version from People's Daily, before they took it off their website. I wonder why:lol:

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90882/7696468.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk]‘Ferocious’ dragon stamp sparks furore - People's Daily Online[/url]

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

You think wrong, I was quoting from you:
:lol:

You need to learn the meaning of "scared".

Am talking about People's Daily and Global times. Both are communist party mouthpiece.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/690925/Ferocious-dragon-stamp-sparks-furore.aspx

Here's the cached version from People's Daily, before they took it off their website. I wonder why:lol:

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90882/7696468.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk]‘Ferocious’ dragon stamp sparks furore - People's Daily Online[/url]

Weibo was the first source reported over this, then it got cited by other news websites.

Weibo was the first source reported over this, then it got cited by other news websites.

Why are you blaming the western media then? When your government run media was the first one to pick the news from Weibo or whatever?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

No I don't, but you sure do :lol:

OK tell me, how does banning cow slaughter due to religious sensitivities translates to being "scared"? That "scary" looking dragon has affected your logic:lol:

Why are you blaming the western media then? When your government run media was the first one to pick the news from Weibo or whatever?

Did the western media report anything positive about China?

I see hardly any positive news about China from the western media.

Cool stamp, but not very new yearish.

OK tell me, how does banning cow slaughter due to religious sensitivities translates to being "scared"? That "scary" looking dragon has affected your logic:lol:

It's not being scared, it's just intolerant.

While Pakistan's national animal is a goat called MAR Khor

Two can play this game

Hm Indian's national animal is called the Bengal Tiger. :disagree:

It seems like your national animal doesn't seem to like Indians very much. At least the tiger is getting revenge for Bangladeshis. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm Indian's national animal is called the Bengal Tiger. :disagree:

It seems like your national animal doesn't seem to like Indians very much. At least the tiger is getting revenge for Bangladeshis. :lol:

There's Bengal in India too. Besides more tiger in India than BAngladesh.:agree:

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

It's not being scared, it's just intolerant.

Yes can you explain that to Obambam? He seems a little shaken, must have stared at the stamp for too long:lol:

Simple.

That so called "religious sensitivity" law of yours keeps people in check and prevents them from serving the "sacred" animal on a platter.

For anyone who isn't "scared" of the law, they will result in a not so long 7 years jail term.

Hence you Indian fellas are "scared" of tucking into a platter of delicious and "sacred" erm I mean, succulent beef madras. :lol:

Lmao, more tigers to eat Indians.

Not many Tiger attacks on Humans these days. This is not 19th century you know.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Simple.

Hence you Indian fellas are "scared" of tucking into a platter of delicious and "sacred" erm I mean, succulent beef madras. :lol:

You make no sense talk to star blazer, he ll explain it to you. DW its going to be OK. No more scary dragons:lol:

I don't like Madras beef, too spicy, I prefer slow roasted steak. :enjoy:

The fierce looking dragon is good to destroy the evilness and misfortune.

This is an ancient Chinese tradition.

Overall i think this dragon is still too soft looking, and a giant red dragon would be even more intimidating imo.

Back
Top Bottom