What's new

China Is a Paper Dragon

Mao called US a paper tiger in 1950's, honestly speaking US back then was not a paper tiger, it was still much stronger than China, calling it a paper tiger only means to show China's atitude , how things changed over the decades, now US is calling China Paper Dragon....

Interesting fact about your buddy Mao,

My father was born on July 16, 1966. And on the day after dad was born, Chairman Mao swam the Yangtze River. News of this appeared in the July 25, 1966, edition of the People’s Daily and the Liberation Army Daily, appearing prominently on both front pages.

According to the People’s Daily, Chairman Mao at 72 swam a 15 kilometre course in the Yangtze River in just 65 minutes, a speed of 3.842 metres per second.

What I found particularly curious, however, was that according to these news reports “Chairman Mao swam 15 kilometres in 1 hour and 5 minutes.” So we can calculate that Mao Zedong, who was then already in his seventies, swam at a speed of 3.842 metres per second.

On August 4, 2012, during the London Olympics, China’s Sun Yang (孙杨) won gold in the 1500 metre freestyle with a time of 14 minutes 31.02 seconds, setting a new world record. This means Sun clocked in at 1.722 metres per second.

Thats true, VN troops also may spend 20 to 30 percent of their time studying communist ideology , thats why we have comrade commissar.

The purpose of studying communist ideology is to help the soldiers to understand why they must fight against "bad guys" (Nazi-Jap-France-US-CN invaders) till the end, even when the communist soldiers have worse weapons/ equipments than the "bad guys" .

u do realize that's bad right?

u do realize that's bad right?
Bad ?? No , thats good instead, even student also have to spend 20 to 30 percent of their time in first 2 years studying communist ideology . After learning, they will understand why they should work harder to build a better society instead of wasting time for "democracy".

Thats why VN can make 5G stuff, 5G phone, electric cars now while u guys still can make Nothing.

Bad ?? No , thats good instead, even student also have to spend 20 to 30 percent of their time in first 2 years studying communist ideology . After learning, they will understand why they should work harder to build a better society instead of wasting time for "democracy".

Thats why VN can make 5G stuff, 5G phone, electric cars now while u guys still can make Nothing.

is this a bit?

With all due respect to my Chinese friends on this thread...IMHO the Chinese mode of operation in the world is different as compared to US i.e. with choosing the path of least resistance (i.e. avoiding military confrontation when ever possible) even if it is necessary with its current emerging adversaries when it gets ugly. At some point you need to realize that you have to show that you can militarily sub due your enemy and able to make your point across...I would be happy if someone give me a list of events when China militarily sub due its opponent...I mean look how powerful Chinese military is backed by so much secure economy and compare it to Turkey who intervene in Nagorno-Karabakh militarily and won it.
“The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.”- Sun Tze.

When the time comes, it will be a huge and swift one, a long lasting war like Iraq, Afghan is out of question in our philosophy.

Well, I guess paper dragon is still better than paper tiger.

Back
Top Bottom