What's new

US has more military experience, but China has infrastructure to grow capabilities at a faster rate: Analysts

Hey if that helps you sleep before you enter the grave, keep on believing.
And if the idea that the PLAN can fight helps you sleep safely in Canada, keep on believing.

Hey if that helps you sleep before you enter the grave, keep on believing.
Truth is...

微信图片_20230605004934.png

And if the idea that the PLAN can fight helps you sleep safely in Canada, keep on believing.
It's okay. Try not to think about it too much. You won't be alive to see the day anyway.

It's okay. Try not to think about it too much. You won't be alive to see the day anyway.
Against the likes of you? I do not need to think much at all.

Against the likes of you? I do not need to think much at all.
I wouldn't want you to strain your remaining single digit brain cells because I'm nice like that.

I wouldn't want you to strain your remaining single digit brain cells because I'm nice like that.
And you must have strained your single cell just come up with that.

You think your PLAN ships will survive undamaged in a collision? More 'Chinese physics', I supposed.
All the cowboy chest thumping and no meat. Freedom of navigation needs no other proof other than some American guts to go ahead and collide with the Chinese ship. Even in mid air. Don't run away. If the brave Americans are as brave as they claim they are, then don't f****** run away and complain like a b****. Just get on with old style shooting wars. There's no need of dialogue. Let the missiles rain. I'm tired of China and US playing the chicken game. At the end of the day, who's the chicken and who's the turkey. Let a fight breaks out and see.

All the cowboy chest thumping and no meat. Freedom of navigation needs no other proof other than some American guts to go ahead and collide with the Chinese ship. Even in mid air. Don't run away. If the brave Americans are as brave as they claim they are, then don't f****** run away and complain like a b****. Just get on with old style shooting wars. There's no need of dialogue. Let the missiles rain. I'm tired of China and US playing the chicken game. At the end of the day, who's the chicken and who's the turkey. Let a fight breaks out and see.
then do taiwan

and make sure u join the action

then do taiwan

and make sure u join the action
Taiwan is China's decision, not yours. But it's Americans' choice to peek, steal, and spy. When China tried to stop the thieves, don't complain. Please do ram China's J16 and ships. After all, all the PDF Americans here believe US can annihilate China. If you so hate China and can exterminate the Chinese, why don't you do it?
If you chicken, then don't complain. What a bunch of pathetic whims.

Taiwan is China's decision, not yours. But it's Americans' choice to peek, steal, and spy. When China tried to stop the thieves, don't complain. Please do ram China's J16 and ships. After all, all the PDF Americans here believe US can annihilate China. If you so hate China and can exterminate the Chinese, why don't you do it?
If you chicken, then don't complain. What a bunch of pathetic whims.
u have soft hands

Well, he is free to express his opinion on China, as much as you are free to express your opinion on America. If that post of his is out of line, then 99% of your post about America is also out of line.
90% of mine? did I ever say wiping US off the face of the earth? where?

Back
Top Bottom