What's new

China makes aggressive moves in the Phillipines.

We only need to become a partner with your vice president, that's enough to control 1,3 bil Chinese , China vice president wanna give China tax collected from dumb Chinese peasant to VN, and No Chinese can stop his decision :cool:

Chinese bank to lend 200 mln USD to BIDV

Because this idea is too stupid, Vietnamese, what you are thinking about in peacetime?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

hehe thanks for your sweet words to Philippines but I just want to remind you one thing that we Filipinos will also sink your VCs ships if they dare to violated our sea sovereignty, but since when we declare that we will sink the merchant ships in the region? by your VC mouth? LOL Philippines is not a god damn desperate bastard as yours VC, we never do anything crazy at that and we respect the international rules, if any conflicts broken out between us we will only sink your shinny Kilos and Gepards, and the whole Vietnam and China will be taken care by our most trusted ally. USA. hahaha

Sorry, the United States has a long history of abandoning allies.

You feel jealous with the all weather long time alliance between Philippines and USA?

We have a noble heart for independent and you may not know what it is.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

The Philippines is not enough technology to extract oil, do you think the U.S. will help you for free? Your money will flow to the U.S big business. How much do you think you can get? Not to mention ordinary Filipinos.

Because this idea is too stupid, Vietnamese, what you are thinking about in peacetime ?
Wh I think in peacetime ?? of course I think like another normal man , about family, girl friend, money etc , and I think lots of Chinese have very stressfull life bcz they don't have enough safe food , no human rights etc, they have to obey their leader like Robots bcz they don't wana be killed secretly if they disobey their leader :lol:

We have a noble heart for independent and you may not know what it is.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

The Philippines is not enough technology to extract oil, do you think the U.S. will help you for free? Your money will flow to the U.S big business. How much do you think you can get? Not to mention ordinary Filipinos.

So what, the U.S. will take care everything in the exploitation, we are only offer them permission to do that in our sovereignty, we trust them so we let they take care of the business.

We don't let your commies China and Viet Cong put your hands in the business so you feel jealous?

Wh I think in peacetime ?? of course I think like another normal man , about family, girl friend, money etc , and I think lots of Chinese have very stressfull life bcz they don't have enough safe food , no human rights etc, they have to obey their leader like Robots bcz they don't wana be killed secretly if they disobey their leader :lol:

I am not interested to talk and trolls. Every country has food security and corruption problems, if you do not know, just because you have been deceived by your government. This end, I do not want to continue. You can continue to show your stupidity, you are free.

They are pushing China, it is not wise! old brother China will crush all those little weak countries around them all.. I support China, because it looks like same whats happening against Turkiye, spoiled little countries around us provocating us too on behalf of their masters from the west.. When we use power to punish them, this time they go out and cry!!

So what, the U.S. will take care everything in the exploitation, we are only offer them permission to do that in our sovereignty, we trust them so we let they take care of the business.

We don't let your commies China and Viet Cong put your hands in the business so you feel jealous?

Like I said, not free, only a meager income in become cannon fodder dangerous, as long as you feel it is worth, it is good.

Do you know why two elephants fight, the other small animals best away from their best? As a elephants or a win or lose, but small animals do not even consider it, because it has been crushed.

They are pushing China, it is not wise! old brother China will crush all those little weak countries around them all.. I support China, because it looks like same whats happening against Turkiye, spoiled little countries around us provocating us too on behalf of their masters from the west.. When we use power to punish them, this time they go out and cry!!

Power does not follow the rules to bully a small country like the United States that is wrong, it also hurt the United States itself, but do not think some of the small country is honest, the world is complex. In any case, to see how Asian countries to resolve all differences. Hope we are wise enough.

By the way, thank you for your support and hope we can resolve our differences, if not some problems, we had become good friends.

I am not interested to talk and trolls. Every country has food security and corruption problems, if you do not know, just because you have been deceived by your government. This end, I do not want to continue. You can continue to show your stupidity, you are free.
Learn how to face with the Truth dude, your leader Deng Xiaoping killed lots of Chinese , but you guys still have to worship him like a God . You guys also wanna have limit conflict with VN to test your power , and we also ready for that conflict, but your leaders don't want it, bcz it will harm their throne , then you can not do anything too.

Your leaders don't wanna fight with VN now, bcz they don't wanna be overthrown if they lose , so stop talking nonsense about war with VN here. It'd better for you to accept the fact that once day your leaders will return all islands to VN to avoid losing in battle and avoid economy collapse too, and they can sit firmly on their throne forever :cool:
RedBeard said:
Who pushing who , dude??
090513085915_south_china-sea_bbc466.gif

Learn how to face with the Truth dude, your leader Deng Xiaoping killed lots of Chinese , but you guys still have to worship him like a God . You guys also wanna have limit conflict with VN to test your power , and we also ready for that conflict, but your leaders don't want it, bcz it will harm their throne , then you can not do anything too.

Your leaders don't wanna fight with VN now, bcz they don't wanna be overthrown if they lose , so stop talking nonsense about war with VN here. It'd better for you to accept the fact that once day your leaders will return all islands to VN to avoid losing in battle and avoid economy collapse too, and they can sit firmly on their throne forever :cool:

Idiot, if all Vietnamese have the same ideas and you. Do not regret for your stupidity.

Idiot, if all Vietnamese have the same ideas and you. Do not regret for your stupidity.
Dude, their throne are set , 1,3 billion Chinese can not do anything but obey like Robots , you only can overthrown those dictators when they lose the war.....but they're not Stupid , and it's China's tragedy in Modern society :lol:
Crown Prince Party

In modern usage, the Crown Prince Party, or The Princelings, refers to the descendants of prominent and influential senior communist officials in the People's Republic of China. It is not a political party, but an informal, and often derogatory, categorization to signify those benefiting from nepotism and cronyism, by analogy with Crown Princes in hereditary monarchies. Many of its members now hold high-level political and business positions in the upper echelons of power. However, there is currently no discernible political cohesion within the group, and as such they should not be compared to other informal groupings such as the Shanghai clique or the Tsinghua clique, which resemble inner-party factions.
The term was coined in the early 20th century, referring to the son of Yuan Shikai (a self-declared Emperor) and his cronies
One watershed event occurred during the 15th National Congress of the CCP in 1997. Some prominent figures of the Crown Prince Party suffered great losses as candidates. Xi Jinping (习近平), son of Xi Zhongxun (习仲勋), and Deng Pufang, eldest son of Deng Xiaoping, were narrowly elected as alternate members of the Central Commission of the CCP, but were listed on the tail end, due to the low number of votes received. Bo Xilai, son of Bo Yibo, was unable to get elected as an alternate member. Interestingly, both Xi and Bo have emerged as major figures in China's next generation of leadership. Indeed, Xi is widely considered to have been tapped to succeed Hu Jintao as General Secretary of the CPC and President of the PRC at the 18th Party Congress in 2012.
Crown Prince Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We only need to become a partner with your vice president, that's enough to control 1,3 bil Chinese , China vice president wanna give China tax collected from dumb Chinese peasant to VN, and No Chinese can stop his decision :cool:

Chinese bank to lend 200 mln USD to BIDV
Hahahaha that USD 200 million is only paid when you order infrastructure from Chinese companies. It's just advertising for our businesses. :lol:

Only stupid consumers think businesses give you money when they are trying to make money from you. China is buying resources from Vietnam for so cheap and selling Vietnam our finished manufactures.

Philippines must have a better future with China, we are neighbors, the Chinese want our neighbors to the stability and development, as long as you're not anti-China, which will help you develop, it is not a cover for the oil? Now the question is Some leaders of the Philippines can not resist U.S. pressure and temptation, they can get dollars into their pockets, the Philippines can get? more rational point, China does not mean our friends.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Dude, their throne are set , 1,3 billion Chinese can not do anything but obey like Robots , you only can overthrown those dictators when they lose the war.....but they're not Stupid , and it's China's tragedy in Modern society :lol:

Crown Prince Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An idiot, what in the end you thinking about? You are too ignorant and stupid.

Hahahaha that USD 200 million is only paid when you order infrastructure from Chinese companies. It's just advertising for our businesses. :lol:

Only stupid consumers think businesses give you money when they are trying to make money from you. China is buying resources from Vietnam for so cheap and selling Vietnam our finished manufactures.
Problem is we don't have money to pay back , we have mountains of debt with Russia-EU-Japan already, and EU is so upset now bcz we delay to pay back until 2015 :lol:

China only can get back the loan until....3015 :lol:
huzihaidao12 said:
An idiot, what in the end you thinking about? You are too ignorant and stupid.
I bet that you never can be president like Obama , so you never can wage a war against VN, you're Nothing but clueless Robot, dude, try to accept the Truth:lol:

Back
Top Bottom