What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

China has been Encircling India with Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and yes even Bangladesh. Pakistani's also support a Stronger China influenced Afghanistan either way India doesn't have many choices but join the USA camp.

are yaar!!!!! how much times we should tell u

we are not ally of US,just because some defence deals makes us US ally then u have to take some serious medication.

are yaar!!!!! how much times we should tell u

we are not ally of US,just because some defence deals makes us US ally then u have to take some serious medication.

Another Delusional Indian no wonder the Chinese are more cunning then you, they know perfectly well how to contain you, they have encircled you.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Pakistan Stands by Russia and China and Free world against , USA and its Imperialist ambitions that much is true ... Freeworld is united

Free and Pakistan should not be in the same sentence it's an insult.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Pakistan Stands by Russia and China and Free world against , USA and its Imperialist ambitions that much is true ... Freeworld is united

You will be begging to bring back the Imperialists USA when you have Seen Imperialist Russia and China.

China has been Encircling India with Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and yes even Bangladesh. Pakistani's also support a Stronger China influenced Afghanistan either way India doesn't have many choices but join the USA camp.
As an Indian....I think(only my opinion)....Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka will never go against India...due to heritage,culture and religious reasons.

As an Indian....I think(only my opinion)....Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka will never go against India...due to heritage,culture and religious reasons.

You sure ? Nepal is heavy Influenced and funded by China same with Bhutan, and Lanka didn't take religious reasons when it killed off the Tamils that Indians Sympathize remember it was Chinese Warplanes that did it not India, Sri Lanka will take China over India in an alliance.

Pakistan- Anti India
Bangladesh- Growing Anti India sentiment but to border killings other things.
Nepal- Chinese Funded Heavy Influenced
Bhutan-Chinese Funded Heavy Influenced
Sri Lanka- Anti Indian feelings due to LTTE and tamil support not to mention growing rise in popularity for China

If U are so much confident that WWIII won't happen then why U guyz are developing ICBMz and increasing ure Nuklear stockpiles???........:azn:

I can see light of enlightenment oozing out of your awesome post... TBH, I never knew we are making all that stuff for WW III.. good job and thanks for enlightening us all here..

You sure ? Nepal is heavy Influenced and funded by China same with Bhutan, and Lanka didn't take religious reasons when it killed off the Tamils that Indians Sympathize remember it was Chinese Warplanes that did it not India, Sri Lanka will take China over India in an alliance.

May be you are right....I would like a Srilankan's comment here....

BUT the case of Sri Lankan LTTEs were different........

Religion,culture,ethnicity etc cannot be an excuse for terrorism.....They chose the wrong path and therefore lost the support of common man.

I read it long time before somewhere that world war three will happen because of China and Chinese ambition …and it is looking true and it is going to happen very soon… World need to control China anyhow at any cost if they don’t want this coming war.

May be you are right....I would like a Srilankan's comment here....

BUT the case of Sri Lankan LTTEs were different........

Religion,culture,ethnicity etc cannot be an excuse for terrorism.....They chose the wrong path and therefore lost the support of common man.

Go ahead ask him.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

I read it long time before somewhere that world war three will happen because of China and Chinese ambition …and it is looking true and it is going to happen very soon… World need to control China anyhow at any cost if they don’t want this coming war.

India jumps in USA camp and we can work something out otherwise the Chinese are smarter and more cunning then you. your government is to weak and so is mine to deal with this.

Let me correct your word… Pakistan will be with the country where they will get free aid and weapon.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Go ahead ask him.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

India jumps in USA camp and we can work something out otherwise the Chinese are smarter and more cunning then you. your government is to weak and so is mine to deal with this.

Whats your point...??

Let me correct your word… Pakistan will be with the country where they will get free aid and weapon.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Whats your point...??

That without the USA, Chinese will have dominance over Indian Sub-Continent, India can handle Pakistan however India is to scared on dealing with China without us the Chinese will run rings around you. Pakistan launches another Kargil with Chinese Troops as well and takes over all of Kashmir ? what will you do ? It would be wise to come to the USA sphere of influence.

Go ahead ask him.

At First point India is a neutral country...And Russia is one of his the best friend...U can say like brother...your 2nd point...I am not very clear what actually u want to say...?...Please Come Khul ke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom