What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

It is difference that [if] China downs, then the rest of nations around its will have no more threats and bright futures. Don't you ever think about it?

haha hearing china and russia teaming up together causing some jealous looser jump out of chair! :lol: :P

lol, someone got his nerve touched so hard so that cause him to spit out this stupid flame bail conclusion!!! what a great accusation on earth!

your ungrateful vietnam must learn to know that nobody on earth having any sympathy for such a backstabber like you, thirty years ago if without china helped then now you now in the usa hands (of course i know you are dreaming of being in the yankee hands more than in your vc because you r so disappointed to your failed of economy and the stupid management of your viet cong leadership).

today you can stand on your leg then you turning back to bite the chinese, you r trying to rob and bully smaller nations around you but in the other ways you scream to the world that you r being oppressed by the them, how shameless you r vietnamsee? your greedy viet cong government has brainwashed your people and make you think that you r so right, everything from vietnam is always truth and other are just wrong! your paranoid also causes you eager to confront with your neighbors with over confidently. even i am not in the conflicts with your jerking country but i do feel unfair for your neighbors, who has been fought against the most thick face thief for centuries!

-here again, you just show how foolish in your vietnamse though, you must remember your viva viet is nothing to this world, and without china your vietnam and india will be beaten down to **** if "chia is really down" one day! that time don't scream for help because there r no body is really your friend anymore and nobody is willing to make friend with such shameless clown like you! Will you say india, japan or south korea will jump in to help you, no if i don't wanna say they would send some bombs to burn your nasty vietnam for showing up their loyalty to the usa. will you say russia? if you have that though then you must forget about that right now or be seen as a damn fool! remember if china down then there will be no "powerful" russia anymore, in fact that time the russkie are too busy to save their own axx from the west aggression instead of caring what so called "vietnam"!

As a small country or weak countries are being played with the big and a powe and there is no other options for not to.

Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan are had no choice. Also, not alternative option and people whose got messy by those tyranies. Vietnam forgive America, China but will not forget.

-let me tell you clown the last time, before jump into that shitty accusation on your neighbosr you should watch at yourself first, to see how your neighbors view about your vietnam then coming back here to tell that blatant lie!

-who could forget your viet of dominated and assimilated the khmer in the southwest vietnam, who can forget vietnam of invading cambodia and killing million of chinese ethnic roof in vietnam among centuries? who can forget vietnma of killing thousand of american soldiers and its allies to help "free" vietnam from communism! finally your vietnam is the reall enemy of any forces on this planet, let wake up and open your eyes viet looser!

-stop using that "small country" to defend for your false, not because you small so you can do whatever you want, as a neutral observer i do see your viets has been overreacted toward your neighbors especially china, who is the real thief here, not china but YOU! why so many smaller nations but living peacefully with bigger ones without any problem but only your viet? why china can be a good friend of pakistan but your vietnam? stop lying! you once dare to bully the whole asean and now you act as if you r so nice to them and wanna lead them to fight for yourself interests, don't you see that you r too fool these days?

I know how you felt your country being played with America, but have you ever feel the same what China did to Vietnam and they played not even once?

I love what you are smoking so I can join you till then.

shameless!!! blatant though again!!! not because people don't agree with your viet is a china lapdog, you just show your aggression to the world, that deeply inside your ideas, just look back at how you destroyed the khmer kingdom and assimilated their people centuries ago? also did you forget how the u.s and japanese and french did to your vietnam "not even once"? people have to thank god that your greedy vietnam is just a tiny weak nation, if you have more capacity then i bet anybody disagree with you will be blame a china fanboy and become bullied by you everyday!

YOU r the one who has been smoking too much shitty propaganda from your government, you must watch yourself instead of teasing other members here who dislike you!!!

vietnam is just a shameless blatant boy, don't draw yourself as if you r so pity and cheat people for sympathy!!! VIETNAM is the most cunning THIEF!!!

btw
just of topic
but how do americans react when they see increasing india-russia strategic co-operations
eg: PAK-FA, MTA, FMBT etc

What co-operation ? India paying Money and Russia making most of the stuff ? and India painting it and calling it Co Operation ? The Russia Defense Industry is broke it needs quick cash and it's getting it from India.

It's a simple Fact Unless India can Take on China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangladesh alone ?

What co-operation ? India paying Money and Russia making most of the stuff ? and India painting it and calling it Co Operation ? The Russia Defense Industry is broke it needs quick cash and it's getting it from India.

Agree with you Its just Win Win situation, and more over Indian Scientists are learning basic of Designs at Russia (FGFA project). Having saying that, India and Russia are co-operating at some projects (Officially and unofficially) like "Brahmos", "Arihant", "MTA" and many more.

There are many more field where we are learning from Russia/Israel but there are few Area where we are adding some value to our partners.

Coming to your point, Its not as easy as you said. In some case even by paying money you can't get what you want. The other party must have trust on you.

Agree with you Its just Win Win situation, and more over Indian Scientists are learning basic of Designs at Russia (FGFA project). Having saying that, India and Russia are co-operating at some projects (Officially and unofficially) like "Brahmos", "Arihant", "MTA" and many more.

There are many more field where we are learning from Russia/Israel but there are few Area where we are adding some value to our partners.

Coming to your point, Its not as easy as you said. In some case even by paying money you can't get what you want. The other party must have trust on you.

It's whatever you view however he merely said India's co operation India is just paying for most of the stuff or adding it's own paint otherwise it's russia doing most of the work, well if India is learning then maybe it can finally build a good engine for the LCA. :coffee:

Majority of India's weapons are procured from Russia, i dont know how some members suggest that India will be on the side with US/NATO.

You said did India attack another country sure you did not start it with East Pakistan however you did attack them same with Goa you attack them and annex the territory.

Some of your posts are superb, I love to read them. But by reading some I feel low. Have you heard about unig=fication of state??? I will suggest you read Bishmark, American Founding fathers and Sardar Patel.

Bangladesh Liberation war was our compulsion. Million of Bangladeshi refugee were in-fluxing Into India, We were not self sufficient in 71, It was hurting our economy and security.

We had no option but intervene. Even though we don't open our western front. War was started by Pakistan on western front...

It's whatever you view however he merely said India's co operation India is just paying for most of the stuff or adding it's own paint otherwise it's russia doing most of the work, well if India is learning then maybe it can finally build a good engine for the LCA. :coffee:

Again with all due respect I agree with you. I Agree that majority of work in PAK-FA is done by russia and India is just learning which may be used for AMCA. But there are few project where Indian has done remarkably good. I gave the example of Nuke submarine and Brahmos, there are many other project which I and you don't know.

@LCA Engine: Jet engine (4 and 4+ gen) is complex technology. Very few country have it. It take many year to develop and much more time to test it. Sweden has world class fighter plane but still they don have 4+gen engine. French are good in it, but still they used GE engine for RAFAEL, which later replace by french one. Still RAFAEL is underpowered.

LCA engine will be ready, 2012 its planned that one or two Kaveri engine will integrated with LCA TD1 and 2 (Testing). Hope we will see it soon.

Majority of India's weapons are procured from Russia, i dont know how some members suggest that India will be on the side with US/NATO.

India will be in the USA camp ignore the Indians on this forum they are deluded why because their government will be on the USA camp. Russia needs cash and india needs decent weapons it's that relationship.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Some of your posts are superb, I love to read them. But by reading some I feel low. Have you heard about unig=fication of state??? I will suggest you read Bishmark, American Founding fathers and Sardar Patel.

Bangladesh Liberation war was our compulsion. Million of Bangladeshi refugee were in-fluxing Into India, We were not self sufficient in 71, It was hurting our economy and security.

We had no option but intervene. Even though we don't open our western front. War was started by Pakistan on western front...

First part we can discuss later, second part he said India did not attack any other country, true I agree on India's Position However India did Attack East Pakistan and Goa true or not True answer the question ?

Don't join anyone. Make your own alliance or party. Be creative. :D

They will be apart of our alliance due to Hostility from Pakistan and the encirclement from China simple India's government will certainly take the benefits from the USA.

First part we can discuss later, second part he said India did not attack any other country, true I agree on India's Position However India did Attack East Pakistan and Goa true or not True answer the question ?

With all due respect sir, I have already mention the circumstances in which Indian open Eastern front. and About Goa/Hyderabad/Junagadh it was unification of India. It was not attack.

if we go by your logic, then I can say that We started 1965 war with Pakistan. (Under the provocation/attack of Operation Gibraltor). Its not who declare war, its all about what lead to war. One can not sit idle if other side keep pushing him and hurting his interest.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

in case if you missed it\
\

Again with all due respect I agree with you. I Agree that majority of work in PAK-FA is done by russia and India is just learning which may be used for AMCA. But there are few project where Indian has done remarkably good. I gave the example of Nuke submarine and Brahmos, there are many other project which I and you don't know.

@LCA Engine: Jet engine (4 and 4+ gen) is complex technology. Very few country have it. It take many year to develop and much more time to test it. Sweden has world class fighter plane but still they don have 4+gen engine. French are good in it, but still they used GE engine for RAFAEL, which later replace by french one. Still RAFAEL is underpowered.

LCA engine will be ready, 2012 its planned that one or two Kaveri engine will integrated with LCA TD1 and 2 (Testing). Hope we will see it soon.

With all due respect sir, I have already mention the circumstances in which Indian open Eastern front. and About Goa/Hyderabad/Junagadh it was unification of India. It was not attack.

if we go by your logic, then I can say that We started 1965 war with Pakistan. (Under the provocation/attack of Operation Gibraltor). Its not who declare war, its all about what lead to war. One can not sit idle if other side keep pushing him and hurting his interest.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

in case if you missed it\
\

Goa was not India annexed it however his question was did India attack another country yes it did your turning the page on it I don't condemn you for taking Goa since it was likely to go to you however you did start the war with portugal and the Attacked East Pakistan.

Second part half and half agree :cheers: anyway thanks for the good replies.

It is difference that [if] China downs, then the rest of nations around its will have no more threats and bright futures. Don't you ever think about it?

today world is a mutual-cooperation world, any nation that went up or down will affect others, and with the huge potential power (already and is improving) like china, that mean the world has no choice but to stick with panda if don't want to be self-suicide!

here once again, this is just show how narrow mind and silly though of your viets! that tell us you know noting about the world geopolitical, you just make your country loosing face to the world by your stupidly! you have to remember in your mind that once china down that mean the whole world will be down, to be good or not, there are will be a bunch of angry nations try to tear your vietnam to pieces if your dare to sabotage their surviving interests from china! ...............................even the u.s! :confused:

stupid!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom