What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

new-world-order-warning.jpg

red-36586507757.jpg

China did not order Russia but ordered its Military to get ready for the WWIII .Russia ordered its military... so they joined together for the WWIII preparation........U need to learn/understand English first and then laugh......:smokin:

you first read my post #5. i haven't read it clearly. i hope you need to do same.

So, the Chinese have become the de facto protectors of the world? First they said they'll come to North Korea's aid in case they were attacked. Then came Pakistan, followed by Iran and now Russia!

With a rag tag Navy, they'll just get blown to away to smithereens by the US. Just the 5th Fleet is enough to hammer the Chinese Navy. Nuff said!

All world navy vs USN

still...... USN wins

because they have such a capability to project power in any region.alone USS nebraska is enough to destroy a country

So, the Chinese have become the de facto protectors of the world? First they said they'll come to North Korea's aid in case they were attacked. Then came Pakistan, followed by Iran and now Russia!

With a rag tag Navy, they'll just get blown to away to smithereens by the US. Just the 5th Fleet is enough to hammer the Chinese Navy. Nuff said!

That is why when North Korea torpedoed the ship of a core US ally, South Korea, and brutally slaughtered 50 of their sailors, there was nothing the US could do about it. Instead, it issued a stern warning to North Korea to not do it again.

I just wonder at times the caliber , maturity and intelligence of posters here at times. The snippet below, I've taken from the article, let alone the ridiculous assertion in the article- would have made anyone with half a freaking brain go " this is some rupee news like article written by some idiotic amateurs"

Further evidence in these diplomatic pouches, this bulletin says, reveals that the United States is preparing an “ultimate solution” to the Middle East Crisis should nuclear war break out by attacking Syria and Iran with lethal biological agents intended to kill tens of millions of innocent civilians

I mean really, you guys make me look like the most brillant of posters here... all I do is actually read the article and apply common sense.

The USA still has power no one has ever seen, we turn India into an American Puppet state if we really wanted to. Russia and China can not fight or take on the USA for another 10-15 years.

If Russia and China fall, India is next.

Obama said, if 2 billion Chinese and Indians become rich, that would be a disaster for the US. The US does not want other countries to become developed. The goal of the US is to suppress all other countries and keep itself as the imperial king.

If India is truly independent then the most foolish thing it can do is support the US against China and Russia.

India is not supporting USA against China..........It's just a stunt.

You drop your stunt of supporting Pakistan against India......we will drop our stunt too.....and everything will be solved.

The USA still has power no one has ever seen, we turn India into an American Puppet state if we really wanted to. Russia and China can not fight or take on the USA for another 10-15 years.

no! but their fantasy's tells them

You drop your stunt of supporting Pakistan......we will drop our stunt too.....and everything will be solved.

Actually most of your neighbors are Chinese Influenced, India will be in the USA sphere of influence. China will not drop Support for Many reasons strategical. It's best India comes to our Sphere otherwise it will be encircled.

You drop your stunt of supporting Pakistan......we will drop our stunt too.....and everything will be solved.

We are not supporting Pakistan. Pakistan is a strong nation fully capable of supporting itself, not a 5 year old child. We are just helping Pakistan help itself more fully and to develop Pakistan's full potential.

If Russia and China fall, India is next.

Obama said, if 2 billion Chinese and Indians become rich, that would be a disaster for the US. The US does not want other countries to become developed. The goal of the US is to suppress all other countries and keep itself as the imperial king.

If India is truly independent then the most foolish thing it can do is support the US against China and Russia.

Firstly the word " India" was used in his quote mistakenly ( people are just used to saying India- chian , India china, repeatedly, in one breath on 'other' talking points- that this time he slipped up and included India). it was clarified as a slip up and only China was meant to be used....

secondly only an Idiot , correction Chinese , would think that US is anti India or that India would choose China's side ever...lastly, even a half wit could comprehend that article is bogus, well other than you lot!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I just wonder at times the caliber , maturity and intelligence of posters here at times. The snippet below, I've taken from the article, let alone the ridiculous assertion in the article- would have made anyone with half a freaking brain go " this is some rupee news like article written by some idiotic amateurs"

QUOTE : "Further evidence in these diplomatic pouches, this bulletin says, reveals that the United States is preparing an “ultimate solution” to the Middle East Crisis should nuclear war break out by attacking Syria and Iran with lethal biological agents intended to kill tens of millions of innocent civilians"

I mean really, you guys make me look like the most brillant of posters here... all I do is actually read the article and apply common sense.

maybe this post above needs to be posted repeatedly to you dolts who fell for a bogus piece...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom